The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Living Damned HK3-6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-10-07, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Living Damned HK3-6"
Hello, my little chefs! Last week's non-elimination was surprising, was it not? This week it was no surprise that the Red team won the challenge. The deciding factor was not taste or originality, but rather who Chef wanted to be seen with in print. Can you imagine Josh and Rock posing with mixers and pizza cutters? And Brad would not have suited that lovely green dress at all.

We have gone to a great deal of trouble to rig these challenges in favour of the women...well, with the possible exception of the army/navy excursion. The men were not supposed to win the spa day, of course. That's a girl prize.

Rock: When Chef called and asked me if you had calmed down yet, I swear to you that I did not know he meant for you to collect the garbage at the photo shoot.

Jen: Now we know why you were trying to fly under the radar. You have cooking experience. Quite a lot of cooking experience. Which begs the question: how often do you take food out of the garbage at the restaurants you work at? I may never eat at Morimoto's again.

Julia: A service full of extremes for you, no? Chef said your scallops were excellent, but you got the rough edge of his tongue for a mistake elsewhere. We have not seen you so upset since everyone tried to exclude you in the first episode.

Bonnie: You keep saying that Julia cannot keep up, but you may have noticed that she did not start an enormous fire at her station and then fail completely to take any action to put the fire out.

Josh: How nice of you to coach Melissa in how to prepare her lobster dish. She certainly kicked fesses. This was sarcasm. She did very poorly.

Brad: No, I don't need any risotto, thank-you. And certainly not this mush, whatever it is. It is risotto?

Melissa: You were bossy with the Red team, and just incapable with the Blue. It is too bad you did not live up to the potential you showed with your initial steak dish. Au revoir.

Administrative Notes:

Please keep the game in the game thread.

Come play with us! Post as a diner or Scott the Chef or a lobster!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-6 Scarlett O Hara 07-10-07 1
   RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-6 emydi 07-10-07 3
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-6 bystander 07-10-07 2
   RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-6 foonermints 07-10-07 7
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-6 Cyndimaus 07-10-07 4
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-6 jbug 07-10-07 5
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-6 Vixxxen 07-10-07 8
   RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-6 Vixxxen 07-10-07 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Scarlett O Hara 3259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-10-07, 08:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-6"
Alas, poor Melissa and her "erupting" chin is gone. Thank Gawd!! It's about time we got that * DONKEY * out of the kitchen!!

Yes, I have many years of hard kitchen labor behind me from some of the world's finest restaurants! Now you know the truth. Behold, the glory of ME!!! Booo-whaaaaa-haaaaa-haaaa!

Underneath this plain, boring exterior, is a REAL CHEF patiently doing my time until Chef's restaurant is MINE!!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-07, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-6"
nice potato buds jen

I got a line!

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-10-07, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-6"
So THAT was a lobster. I thought it was a scallop.

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-07, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-6"
Hehe.. dumb lobsters to be so meaty and tasty. You'll never see US on the menu, 'cause we're weensie and ickie. Except for when Fred got caught and boiled in that leftover beer can on Survivor. I think Yau-Man ate him. *sob*

Hiding far, far away from Rammie and his taste for flying rat.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-10-07, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-6"
My emotion was understandable. I was so relieved to have Melissa out of the kitchen that my emotions were just swinging all over the place. And having Chef compliment my scallops and then later berate me was just overwhelming. But I'm fine and totally capable of dealing with a restaurant.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-07, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-6"
LAST EDITED ON 07-10-07 AT 10:34 AM (EST)

I most certainly did take care of the fire! Chef came over and gave me personal instruction on what to do next time - so what I did do worked, yes? (So, he yelled a little; he has to do that so the rest of ya'll don't catch on fire yourselves).

Was I beautiful at the photo shoot or what? Course you all expected me to shine, so I did. I clean up real good for a little nanny don't I?
And, I've had lots of experience watching the 'rich & famous' at parties and such (you know, when I trot out the little kiddies to be shown off). So I know how to dress up and fit right in.
Now Jen? You need a few lessons girl. What's with chewing with your mouth open and talking with food in your mouth? Good grief - get a little class will ya?

Modeling instruction by Seana

Vixxxen 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-10-07, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Vixxxen Click to send private message to Vixxxen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-6"

Jean Phillippe this is why you are just the maitre d'. You don't know anything. *wink*

Vixxxen 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-10-07, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Vixxxen Click to send private message to Vixxxen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-6"

I got my game face on now y'all. No more kicking cans, slamming fridge doors and definitely no more rummaging in the garbage.

We should have won that challenge "lobster and crab bisque...boring". Where's the creativity with Hell's bitches?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •