The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Living Damned HK3-3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-19-07, 00:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Living Damned HK3-3"
Hello, good patrons of Hell's Kitchen. I would like to recommend to you that you go to another restaurant. Here, we will serve you rancid crab over spaghetti fresh from the garbage. Your Wellington will be overdone, your scallops will be dangerously underdone and you may never get your San Pellegrino.

But at least the risotto is finally not too peppery.

Administrative Notes:

Please keep the game in the game thread. That is, don't post as your character in any other thread.

Come play with us! The only unclaimed character is Scott the Chef, and possibly Aaron, unless RollDdice is going to play him. You can post any time as a dinner guest or whatever suits your fancy.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-3 Scarlett O Hara 06-19-07 1
   RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-3 jbug 06-19-07 2
   RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-3 Cyndimaus 06-19-07 7
   RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-3 mysticwolf 06-20-07 16
   RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-3 Silvergirl1 06-21-07 18
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-3 emydi 06-19-07 3
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-3 jbug 06-19-07 4
   RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-3 Vixxxen 06-19-07 6
   RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-3 Cyndimaus 06-19-07 9
       RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-3 Vixxxen 06-20-07 17
           RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-3 Cyndimaus 06-21-07 19
               RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-3 Vixxxen 06-25-07 22
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-3 bullzeye 06-19-07 5
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-3 Magnolia_Rocker 06-19-07 8
   RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-3 sporkman 06-19-07 12
       RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-3 Magnolia_Rocker 06-19-07 13
           RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-3 sporkman 06-19-07 14
       RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-3 foonermints 06-22-07 20
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-3 Cyndimaus 06-19-07 10
   RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-3 mistyrose52 06-19-07 11
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-3 Reality_Tv_fan_90 06-20-07 15
   RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-3 Vixxxen 06-25-07 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Scarlett O Hara 3259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-19-07, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-3"
Eek! I dodged a bullet last night! But at least I had the integrity to put myself up in front of the firing line! Julia didn't deserve to be up there. After all, she saved my butt by preventing me from going forward with serving the garbage to the patrons. Thank Gawd Chef didn't see it happen!!

Joanna had to go ... who can't smell RANCID crab?! And thank Gawd we finally got rid of that blubbering Aaron! At least our risotta will no longer be so salty from all of his sweat dripping into it!

I lvoe these rewards with Chef ... he is HOT! And we're getting to know his brighter side ...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-07, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-3"
Jen, I guess you thought you might as well show your face sooner than later, but girl, personally I woulda stayed in hiding for awhile! Come on! WHO takes food out of the garbage? What? You're related to George Costanza?
I can't imagine how you'll face your family and friends when you go home (and you will be going home soon - prolly next in fact.)

Modeling instruction by Seana

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-07, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-3"
Jen, yeah, I saved your butt but WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? Sheesh! You never pull food out of the garbage! But I'm glad you're still here. Joanna was much too bossy.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

06-20-07, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-3"
Got news for you. You merely delayed my getting rid of your sorry a$$. Do you really think I'm gonna forget that you tried to feed patrons of MY restaurant garbage?

The only thing that saved you was Joanna's crappy nose. She could have killed someone. You're just disgusting. I can wait to get rid of you. But, mark my words, you will be going!

Tribe pinned me up! blogging's scary

Silvergirl1 9320 desperate attention whore postings

06-21-07, 01:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-3"
LAST EDITED ON 06-21-07 AT 01:09 AM (EST)

I am only to be used as a receptacle, not a recycling bin for reusable spaghetti. In other words, what goes in my can, stays in my can - I'm kind of like Vegas that way. There's no taking it back!

I stink worse this week because of the stupid rancid crab Ramsay insisted on using to test the Red kitchen's olfactory skills.

I think he really wants one of the boys to win this time around.

Hell's Kitchen's Official Garbage Can
Don't you dare call me trashy!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-07, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-3"
sous rancid crab smeller

I liked being an alarm clock better

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-07, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-3"
Well, fans, did you see just how quickly I dashed out of the shower and fixed all my hair & makeup and still made it to the dining room before Arron? (You know, I really thought I was getting on a modeling show, but this one is working out pretty well; just that the Chef is sorta mean.)

What? Has no one ever undercooked scallops before? Isn't raw seafood and salty risotto expected in Hell's Kitchen?

Personally I'm glad Julia is still with us - but I can't let the other b*tches know that I feel this way.

Modeling instruction by Seana

Vixxxen 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-19-07, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Vixxxen Click to send private message to Vixxxen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-3"
LAST EDITED ON 06-19-07 AT 09:56 AM (EST)

I am sooo glad I won't be dressing Aaron in the morning anymore. Tired of babysitting the crybaby. F*ck the team, Aaron it's the first time I have Ever dressed a man too and certainly the last time. Get well soon..um just don't come back for our team's sake.

How the hell am I supposed to cook risotto? Shaken not stirred...no that's a martini. Back to cooking. *wink* *wink* Damn, chef thinks I'm coming on to him. It's so hot in this damn kitchen. *wink* *wink* Geez I better not look at Chef anymore he may still get the wrong idea. *wink*

I swear I am working with a bunch of all talk and no talent cooks...not CHEFS...COOKS. Who the hell burns beef wellington?

I subtlely became leader in the kitchen and you all obeyed of course. I'm not all talk unlike Josh. Blah blah blah blah blah....talk to the hand man. Gotta out think him man cause he's still sore from being on the chopping block. He's out to get me.

I don't fake leadership cause I'm a natural. Ramsey noticed when I took charge that I garner respect from y'all. It's a god given talent I have just had to show it at the right time.

06-19-07, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-3"
Could you treat me a little nicer then? I may work at a waffle house but I seem to be holding my own.

06-20-07, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Vixxxen Click to send private message to Vixxxen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-3"

Try cooking creme brulee w/o a recipe to follow, honey. *wink*

06-21-07, 10:34 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-3"
Hey, just cause I don't know what that is doesn't mean I can't make it! I'll learn. I stay up late studying, you know!

06-25-07, 09:35 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-3"

Good luck, you'll need all the studying you can get. I must admit you do fine at cooking breakfast. Grits and pancakes...a real pro!

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-19-07, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-3"
*Diner #4*: Did you eat anything before you arrived?
*Diner #8*: No. Was I supposed to?
*Diner #4*: Silly girl! Didn't you not see previous episodes of this? It is a rare feat that anyone get's a full meal until well into the season!
*Diner #8*: So why are we here?
*Diner #4*: To get noticed....duh.
*Diner #8*: So do we wait for dinner then?
*Diner #4*: No, we wait until we can see the meltdown, and then "act" all put out and angry, like we didn't see this coming. This could be our ticket to fame and fortune!
*Diner #8*: I love you.

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-19-07, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-3"
LAST EDITED ON 06-19-07 AT 10:33 AM (EST)

Ok guys. Who was the "funny man" that thought it was a good idea to say "##### you" to me when I was teasin' ya about peeling the potatoes? Just so ya know I have a call into my cousin Tony and as soon as I get the name he's gonna be here to beat you to a bloody pulp. He wanted to whack the person but I said not on national TV. Bad for the family. So who was it? Hmmmm? Scared are ya? You should be you good for nothing losers. And that goes for some of you girls in the kitchen too. Jen, what the hell were you thinking????? Thank god Julia asked where you got those noodles you filthy slut. Good riddance Joanne, you were nothing but a hindrance to this team so out you go. I mean geesh...can you not smell???? Idiot. Bonnie, dear, lay off the hair bleaching for a bit sweetness. It's frying what little brains you have. Raw scallops...*shakes head* Moron. Looks like the only competition I have here is Julia atm. I'll keep an eye on her and Cousin Tony on standby.

sporkman 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-19-07, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sporkman Click to send private message to sporkman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-3"
Like that was the first time anyone told you to bleep off. In my neighborhood that's like how we wish someone well. My buddy might say 'Yo Vinnie, you're out of beer, I'm going down to the packie." In return I yell, "bleep you!". I'm really saying "Thanks, get me a case of Bud" When I have to go to work, I tell my friends "sorry guys I can't hang with you, I got to go to my Uncle's club." My buddies will say, "Well bleep you Vinnie". They are really saying "cool, can you sneek us in later" See it aint no dis. I was showing you respect. Youse said to have fun with KP. When I said "bleep you", I was saying well have fun on the bluring helocopter you bleep

Besides, I aint afraid of ya cousin Tony. He's a meatball. Not like my Uncle Tony.
Do you rally want to start an Italian war in Hell's Kitchen?

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-19-07, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-3"
Puh-leeze you mobster wannabe. Just because you have a mobster sounding name does not a mobster make. You let Chef embarrass you on national TV smearing raw egg all over your smock. You pansy-blurred momma's boy. Get the bleep outta 'ere.

sporkman 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-19-07, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sporkman Click to send private message to sporkman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-3"
Ever watch a professional soccer game? Notice how easily soccer players fall to the ground if another player even touches him. If I did decide to punch Chef failed-soccerboy, he go down harder and faster then cryboy Aaron did. We both know if I did hit Chef, he'd kick me off the show. I'm not ready to leave the show yet. When I am ready, Chef better watch out.

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-07, 01:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-3"
*stabs toes* of evil potato-skinning savage.

Protecting the Potatoes of Earth!
When you fall over, I'll stab your "packie".

06-19-07, 10:29 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-3"
I can't believe you guys put me up for nomination? Didn't I save your butts at breakfast? Didn't enjoy the helicopter ride and meal with Chef?

Do I really have to know, right this moment, all the terms and everything? I can learn that. Obviously I know enough not to serve spaghetti out of the garbage or rotten crab. I think you guys just feel threatened by me.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-19-07, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-3"

>
Well, thanks to good-hearted Eddie, Joanna is now spending her loser time with US, at MY pool party! GEEZ, she made a nice-looking appetizer for all of us last night, after the boot? Listen, people, I only have TWO bathrooms, and let's just say, there wasn't enough toilet paper to go around!

And who does that Melissa think she is, with that fakey Brooklyn, half-cocked mobbo accent? Does she think she is the Hell's Kitchen Goddess or something? Nominating Julia? From what I see, Julia is the only one who even knows how to turn a pancake at the right time! Dayam, I wish I could have been there to serve those good-lookin' Army boys! Oh well....

I think I'll take a ride out later and visit Aaron in the hospital, incognito, of course. I don't want him to know who I really am, or where I really live, but that won't be too hard. He doesn't remember too much. From what I understand, from the people who've been to his room, he doesn't even remember being on the show. Wonder if it was pre-existing, or the trauma of BEING ON THE SHOW?? Truly makes one wonder, doesn't it....

Chow, ya'll. Until next time. Eddie and I have some shopping to do, and I really need to call my housekeeper to clean up that crab-smelling mess in the bathrooms. Until next time...Tif

Reality_Tv_fan_90 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-20-07, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality_Tv_fan_90 Click to send private message to Reality_Tv_fan_90 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-3"
Man the guys left on the blue team are IDIOTS! They picked me as their leader. Apparently they are completely oblivious to the fact that I've been yelled at about fifty thousand times. Oh well not my problem. Josh and Rock: Take a seat and watch how a real chef runs a kitchen!

06-25-07, 09:33 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-3"

Well I obviously know better than to pick you as a leader. I picked myself and I am not at all narcissistic just supremely confident in my abilities as a chef. Oh as for skills in the kitchen just who burnt the beef wellington"? Maybe you should just stick to being a sous Brad. *wink* *wink*

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •