The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Living Damned HK3-2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-12-07, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Living Damned HK3-2"
You notice how I attend Chef tout de suite when he claps his hands at me? You chefs, you take notes. It was a difficult service for me. There are only so many apologies you can offer to customers before they get irate. At least those ordering from the Red Menu got their meals in a timely fashion.

Aaron gave me so much trouble. First he blanked completely, then he was out chatting up our patrons - that's MY job! - then he sweated on the fish while taking more time to filet it than it took to cook! It was very surprising that Rock did not nominate him to go home tonight.

Oh Vinnie? Here...have some roe.

Administrative Notes:

Please keep the game in the game thread. That is, don't post as your character in any other thread.

Come play with us! The only unclaimed character is Scott the Chef, and possibly Aaron, unless RollDdice is going to play him. You can post any time as a dinner guest or heck, be one of the Dover Sole.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-2 KoalaChick 06-12-07 1
   RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-2 foonermints 06-12-07 2
       RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-2 KoalaChick 06-12-07 12
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-2 Scarlett O Hara 06-12-07 3
   RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-2 Vixxxen 06-12-07 4
       RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-2 KoalaChick 06-12-07 13
   RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-2 Magnolia_Rocker 06-12-07 8
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-2 bystander 06-12-07 5
   RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-2 KoalaChick 06-12-07 14
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-2 emydi 06-12-07 6
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-2 sporkman 06-12-07 7
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-2 Magnolia_Rocker 06-12-07 9
   RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-2 mistyrose52 06-12-07 10
       RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-2 KoalaChick 06-12-07 21
   RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-2 KoalaChick 06-12-07 15
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-2 Cyndimaus 06-12-07 11
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-2 Reality_Tv_fan_90 06-12-07 16
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-2 mysticwolf 06-12-07 17
   RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-2 Magnolia_Rocker 06-12-07 18
       RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-2 Cyndimaus 06-13-07 24
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-2 jbug 06-12-07 19
   RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-2 bystander 06-12-07 20
       RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-2 dottcomm 06-12-07 22
           RE: Hey, Eddie....... mistyrose52 06-13-07 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KoalaChick 506 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-12-07, 01:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-2"
Too many chefs around me...I'm so confused. Was that three teaspoons of pepper in the risotto or three tablespoons???

I shoulda barked louder, my chihuahua came out tonight. Sigh...

It should have been you, Aaron, you big ol' crybaby. Nice fake faint, thought that would get you out of serving food, eh? At least I tried.

Good luck to you all, I guess I'm back to my regular job. You want fries with that?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-07, 03:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-2"
»You want fries with that?«

Don't even go there. So you lost out to DewberryRedux, go cry in your overspiced risotto.

Protecting the Potatoes of Earth!
I won't have to stab your toes, shorty. I could cut you off at the ankle.

06-12-07, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-2"
Darth, I'd slap you in the face for that...if I could jump that high...

Scarlett O Hara 3259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-12-07, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-2"
LAST EDITED ON 06-12-07 AT 07:35 AM (EST)

WTF was Rock thinking?!!! Sending Josh up there with Eddie?! Why not Aaron?! The biggest ARSE not in the kitchen? That Donkey Cowboy has spent more time napping and in the Dining Room than the Kitchen! What's up?!

On another note ... why send a man to do a WOMAN's job? The red team rocked last night! GO GIRLS!

Vixxxen 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-12-07, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Vixxxen Click to send private message to Vixxxen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-2"
LAST EDITED ON 06-12-07 AT 08:31 AM (EST)

Ahem, it was my call and I'm sticking with my decision. Josh couldn't keep it together...talk about a lack of focus...that's why I voted for him...Not to mention he's my stiffest competition.

As for Eddie "there's too many people around me" aargh...what does a kitchen have? Too many cooks. ...he's a cook and he can't even deal with spaghetti. He doesn't even deserve to be in the same kitchen as me...an EXCECUTIVE CHEF.

06-12-07, 12:50 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-2"
Oh, bite me, Rock. I was running my station just fine before all those yahoos got in my face. Well, except for that spaghetti fiasco...

Try running spell check on your title, Mr. Excectutive Chef...

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-12-07, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-2"
The reason we did so awesome last night is because I took charge of the kitchen. You did see how I skinned those fish perfectly and won the entire challenge for us right? *primps*

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-12-07, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-2"
Nicely played Roc! Putting me up as a pawn worked well! Cya, wouldn't wanna Bya....Eddie! Anyone who can't cook spaghetti doesn't belong in Hell's Kitchen.

Ooops.......HEY BONNIE! A Greasy Giacomo slipped from my hands and landed on the floor over there. How about you come over here and bend over and pick it up for me. *teeheehee*

Oh and Chef...I am NOT one big fake full of pi$$ and wind. I'm a chef and you'll see that in a few weeks when you're handing me the keys to the Green Valley Ranch.

I single handedly doubled the fish count for the guys. How can they get rid of me? They can't!

06-12-07, 12:52 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-2"
The ONLY reason you're still there, Mr. ATTitude, is because Aaron Crybaby wasn't nominated to go. WTF is up with that, by the way? How the he** did he skate through this week? He must have pictures of a naked Rock and a sheep or something.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-07, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-2"
*bangs pots*

GAH...now I'm just a sous alarm clock

sporkman 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-12-07, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sporkman Click to send private message to sporkman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-2"
LAST EDITED ON 06-12-07 AT 10:45 AM (EST)

Aaron is still here? Woohoo!!! Thanks Rock! Another week for me!

Ok, I just counted heads in the blue kitchen. I came up with the same number we started with before dinner. Who did Chef eliminate?

06-12-07, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-2"
I am so awesome. Josh may have skinned as many fish as I did but mine were so much more perfect and worthy of Chef's praise. The red team would fail utterly if I weren't around to give orders. I so have this in the bag. *preens*

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-12-07, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-2"

>
Well, I gotta say, sitting pool-side, and watching the commotion, is MUCH more fun than being in the middle of it!! Eddie is scheduled to join me shortly-no pun intended!

I was totally shocked, too, that Aaron, who seems to have some Petite Mal seizure disorder, or maybe it's just a 'stupid idiotic crazy-man disorder' is still sweating and slobbering another week all over the food. That's fine-we would have NEVER allowed bones in OUR fish, would we have, Eddie?? (Shakes his head 'no').

And how about that Bonnie-what is UP with that?? Well, it's obvious what is UP with her! Every guy in the room, that's what! Not to be crude or rude, but PUT SOME FREAKING CLOTHES ON, would ya?? I would NEVER have dressed, or rather, undressed to that point, in the common room, then to flaunt IT. WOW.

No wonder all the men were asking for things above and below-whatever! I have way more to flaunt than she does, if they'd just given me a chance.....oh well. Chef will live to regret THAT decision, you'll all see!!

So long for now. Eddie and I will enjoy some Jose by the pool, before, or is it after, he decides where and what he's going to do with his life. I have to restrict his intake, you know-one kidney, and all that. Chow, for now, LOSERS!

06-12-07, 01:36 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-2"
Hey, Tiff! Toss me a lime, I'm ready for my Jose! Let's live it up now while we can, before the Cryin' Hawaiian joins us next week!

06-12-07, 12:54 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-2"
I must say, Melissa, of all the things I'm going to miss, you and your oobies top the list. I've never been so close to beauties like that in my 28 pathetic years. Dayum, girl!

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-07, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-2"
See what a little communication will do for us, ladies? If ya just woulda talked to me last week maybe we woulda won last time too. And did you see how I prepped that sole? Just cause I work in a waffle house doesn't mean I can't cook.

Reality_Tv_fan_90 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-12-07, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality_Tv_fan_90 Click to send private message to Reality_Tv_fan_90 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-2"
How dare Chef say my risotto wasn't absolutley perfect! Also I couldn't believe it when when Aaron said he was ready to quit. This is such bull$hit. You need to stay until your time comes. By the way who liked my witty humor last week- "I really wish Aaron would get better. Get better at cooking." Am I the funniest person to ever go on a reality show or what?

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-07, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-2"
Boy there seems to be a lot of trash talking going on here. Don't you know that's my job?

You! Blue Team! Any one of you sorry excuses could have gone home tonight. You svcked! I have never, never kicked an entire team out of the kitchen before. You're wastes of ectoplasm, all of you!

Aaron? Quit crying! I'm gonna be the one having the nervous breakdown if I have to keep coddling you. The only reason I didn't overrule Rock and toss you out on your snot nose was because you weren't actually in the kitchen.

Red Team? Yeah. You finally pulled it together. But, only after I had to yell at you to quit beyotching at each other again. And, if you're undressing for my benefit - which you must be, none of the guys in the dorm can do a damn thing for you - Stop Now! I don't watch what happens outside the kitchen until I can get together with my therapist. And, I'm happily married! Remeber?!? The only thing I care about where your a$$ is concerned is that it's moving when it's in my kitchen.

And, all of you! You're patting yourselves on the back for knowing how to skin and bone a fish? There's a thousand guys working in fish markets around the world who can do it better and faster than any of you did. Not to mention all the sports fishermen in the world. Geez. You think that's actually a resume skill? Get bleeping real!

06-12-07, 01:16 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-2"
It's ok Chef. I know you think I did the most fantastic job on those fish that you have ever seen. I know you included me in the "all" of us doing a bad job just because you can't show favortism. I get it. *winks*

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings

06-13-07, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-2"
Suck up.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-07, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-2"
All I can say is that "Well, I'm still here!"

Modeling instruction by Seana
(Seriously I missed the show - medical emergency with dad. Is anyone around who might want to take over Bonnie for me? Not sure if I'll be getting to watch much tv at night. Tho looks like I'll have some day time for the boards.)

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-12-07, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-2"
Oh we know you were here babe! Why don't you come over here and pick some stuff up and then put it waaaaaaay up there on the top shelf.

dottcomm 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-12-07, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dottcomm Click to send private message to dottcomm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-2"
I know, right??!! Tell her! And I'm the one who will be on ANTM so she just needs to change her tag line. And her granny panties, wearing them around the house- girl if you want to look right, WEAR the right panties, DAYUMMMM! Of course you won't look like me in them anyway...

I was glad not to be on the block this week. Thank God for Aaron's crying because then nobody thought much about mine. Ima hold it together next week and od some backstabbing on these bitc--- uh, er... ladies...

I can't wait until Chef splits us into co-ed groups. I do better around men. These women are giving me fits.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-13-07, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Hey, Eddie......."

>
If you or ANYONE dares to give that cry-baby Aaron the address to my pool/hideaway, I will personally get out my best fillet knife and utilize it on their gullet!! GET IT?? GOT IT?? Good!

OK! We are just gonna hang out here and have a nice time, drinking and partying till all the cows-or is it cowards-come home.

Well, I suppose we could let Aaron be the pool boy, as long as he doesn't start that stary-eyed, looking off into the wild blue yonder carp! Otherwise, he's going to be sent packing, with a 'no return address' back to Chef!

OK, that's all I wanted to say. Except that Bonnie really should take a little trip over to Victoria's Secret, if she's going to continue to flaunt her little tooshie around. The least she can do is get some decent undies, you know?

Alright-we're almost out of Cuervo, so Eddie, I'm going to make a nice little (oops-there's that 'word' again) list for ya, hon, so you can run along and take care of what I need, now, OK?? OK, Sweets, here ya go. Don't get lost in the store, or anything, now. Bu Bye......

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •