The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Eddie's got skilz"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

KoalaChick 506 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-12-07, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Eddie's got skilz"
Who knew? This guy schooled at Le Cordon Bleu? Check out his website, www.pizzazzatlanta.com. Sure beats the Waffle House.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Eddie's got skilz mysticwolf 06-12-07 1
   RE: Eddie's got skilz KoalaChick 06-13-07 2
       Koala Chick mistyrose52 06-13-07 3
           RE: Koala Chick KoalaChick 06-13-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-12-07, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Eddie's got skilz"
Um, Eddie may have skillz but they were well hidden. A degree from Le Cordon Bleu isn't something to sneer at, but with 25 schools in 15 countries it's hardly the elite that it once was.

His site has a lot of pretty pictures (and no prices), but those are hard to taste. Given the number of pretty pictures and the degree it's hard to explain how he could serve undercooked scallops as his opening signature dish. They had, I think, an hour to cook. Scallops don't take more than a few minutes on each side. Frankly, with the credentials he's touting I'd expect more from him than we saw.

If nothing else I'd expect he'd be used to a high pressure, chef filled, environment.

And, with a degree from Le Cordon Bleu, at least if he graduated highly in his class, I'd expect he'd be in a restaurant, not just having a website offering his personal chef services for couples and, possibly, catering.

Julia may only work at the Waffle House but she stepped it up more than he did. Her signature dish may have looked like crap but she cooked the chicken properly, at least. And, that takes a lot longer to do than a few scallops.

Tribe pinned me up! blogging's scary

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

06-13-07, 01:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Eddie's got skilz"
I wasn't slamming Julia or the Waffle House, I maybe took that Tiffany-snob joke too far. It muddied my point.

He is working in a restaurant along with the catering business. Here is a quote from an article I found online:

Eddie Langley’s background is more impressive. A graduate of Le Cordon Bleu School of Culinary Arts, the grill cook has worked at the Ritz-Carlton in Buckhead, the Hotel Marriott and the Crowne Plaza. He’s now at the Grand Hyatt in Buckhead. He also runs his own personal chef business at www.pizzazzatlanta.com. His favorite restaurants in town are Bacchanalia and Jöel, and he’d love to open up a high-end restaurant someday. (“Atlanta needs more great chefs,” he said.)

I'm just saying I was surprised at his resume, that's all. I find it rather impressive. But then, I'm certainly no expert in this field, and apparently, that shows.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-13-07, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Koala Chick"

>
Thanks so much for the research! I still have no idea why he looks so familiar to me. God knows I've never eaten at anything fancier than say, Coco's, but anyway....

Wow, you really dished the stuff on our man, Eddie! I appreciate all that info. Gives us all a better idea of who he is/was. Too bad he crumbled under the pressure, and too bad he didn't get another chance. He surely was much better than Aaron and maybe a few others. But we'll never know now, will we?? THANKS AGAIN!!! Misty

06-13-07, 04:08 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Koala Chick"
Yeah, Misty, I can't believe he went before Aaron, who is just as useless as a waiter as he is in the kitchen!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •