The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-05-07, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
Welcome to Hell's Kitchen. You know, when I was growing up in Brussels, I dreamed of working for a shrieking tyrant who would embarrass me in front of large groups of people.

Why do I not just cut the crap.

I cannot believe you people actually make your living preparing food of any kind. So many tears tonight!

And my customers, they were not impressed. How many baskets of bread did I have to send out because you could not give me any food for them? Calisse*.

What do you have to say for yourselves?

*Probably not an actual Belgian swearword.

Administrative Notes:

Please keep the game in the game thread. That is, don't post as your character in any other thread.

Come play with us! Unclaimed characters may be found here. You can post any time as a dinner guest or heck, be one of the quail eggs.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 foonermints 06-05-07 1
   RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 mysticwolf 06-05-07 24
       RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 foonermints 06-05-07 37
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 RollDdice 06-05-07 2
   RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 Seana 06-05-07 9
       RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 emydi 06-05-07 11
           RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 Seana 06-05-07 21
               RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 emydi 06-05-07 22
                   RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 bystander 06-05-07 26
                   RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 Seana 06-05-07 30
                       RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 emydi 06-05-07 34
                           RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 RollDdice 06-05-07 41
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 dottcomm 06-05-07 3
   RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 jbug 06-05-07 5
   RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 mysticwolf 06-05-07 25
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 Magnolia_Rocker 06-05-07 4
   RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 mistyrose52 06-05-07 6
       RE: *stabs toes* foonermints 06-06-07 50
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 jbug 06-05-07 7
   RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 mysticwolf 06-05-07 27
       RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 jbug 06-05-07 31
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 Vixxxen 06-05-07 8
   RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 Seana 06-05-07 10
   RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 KoalaChick 06-05-07 17
       RE: *stabs toes* foonermints 06-06-07 52
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 maroonclowns mom 06-05-07 12
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 sporkman 06-05-07 13
   RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 bystander 06-05-07 29
       RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 sporkman 06-05-07 32
           RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 bystander 06-05-07 35
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 Cyndimaus 06-05-07 14
   RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 emydi 06-05-07 15
       RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 Cyndimaus 06-05-07 16
           RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 KoalaChick 06-05-07 18
               RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 jbug 06-05-07 19
                   RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 KoalaChick 06-05-07 20
               RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 mysticwolf 06-06-07 42
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 mysticwolf 06-05-07 23
   RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 Seana 06-05-07 38
       RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 mysticwolf 06-06-07 43
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 bystander 06-05-07 28
   RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 emydi 06-05-07 33
       RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 bystander 06-05-07 36
   RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 mysticwolf 06-06-07 44
       RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 sporkman 06-06-07 46
   RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 Reality_Tv_fan_90 06-06-07 45
       RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 KoalaChick 06-06-07 47
           RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 Magnolia_Rocker 06-06-07 48
               RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 KoalaChick 06-06-07 49
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 Scarlett O Hara 06-05-07 39
   RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 bystander 06-05-07 40
       RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 Scarlett O Hara 06-06-07 51
           RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 Magnolia_Rocker 06-07-07 53
   RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1 mysticwolf 06-07-07 54

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-07, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
Not ONE single potato was killed in this episode! Keep up the good work, you crybaby weenies.

Protecting the Potatoes of Earth!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-07, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
I beg to differ! Not only were potatoes sacrificed this episode, they were a wasted sacrifice. Do you not remember that idiot trying to fob off frozen potato gnocchi on me? The nerve of him. There's no way in bloody hell I was eating that garbage.

06-05-07, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
Hmm, that was potato gnocchi? *Potato Scream*
Oh well, the frozen dead are lost to us. Or made into cheap vodka to poison you Earthers.

Even the average Mr. Potato Head would be better in the kitchen than these log bumps.

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-07, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
I wish I had more background info on a particular contestant, because
Aaron the Cryin' Hawai'ian would just roll off the tongue and be a perfect nick.

Pardon the post without a HK siggie. This coffee mug is the closest food item I have in stock.

06-05-07, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
He's from California, according to his bio.

Are you requesting a character?

Or pick a different line...

Or hey, post as coffee! At least you won't have to worry about being eliminated. And coffee is less watery than Aaron. It's also frequently stronger. And more comfortable in the kitchen.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-07, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
*rolls eyes* at women

need a good tag line

06-05-07, 02:06 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
I can't think of anything and I have to go out again. Ack. Who knew today would be so busy.

You could use this in the meantime:

06-05-07, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
How 'bout "Sous chef, my A$$!"

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-05-07, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
Sniffle Sniffle. I see she's in good hands this year. I'll miss her!

06-05-07, 03:14 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
Done and done.

06-05-07, 04:04 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
thanks!! Bystander...you should be Scott the other "sous chef" Josh is so young....

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-07, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
Sous chefs.

So named because when the customers get food poisoning, you're the ones they sue.

Stir it up, Chef Ramsey.

dottcomm 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-05-07, 02:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dottcomm Click to send private message to dottcomm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
OK, I cannot believe that girl put me up for being the first one kicked out. How could she go behind my back like that? Everyone knows I'M the one who goes behind everyone ELSE'S back!!! Hmmph. Well, I'm still here! Ha!

Julia better watch out because I might support her secetly but I AIN'T speaking up, no WAY! Only in private and to the camera because that is just GOOD TV! I will do what I have to and stay another week. Who cares if Julia's the only one who can cook an egg? That's just because she's from the frickin' Waffle House. Ima splatter, scatter and drizzle all over her parade!

Well... if I don't win it doesn't matter. I will be on Tyra's show next and be ANTM!!! I would survive FOREVER in that house and I don't even need that hair makeover, either.

I think Chef likes the way I look at him. I'll make him like my cooking, too.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-07, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
Girl, your mouth is almost as dirty as the Chefs! Where did you learn such words?

Sweet innocent little ole me just shocked by all this cussin!

06-05-07, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
The only thing you showed you could manufacture in the kitchen were silicone implants, you kissa$$ little beyotch.

You should switch over to ANTM. Maybe they'll give you some ostrich eggs to work with and you can sell 'em, 'cause you sure aren't going to make any money as a chef.

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-05-07, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
Game over. You all might as well quit now. Did you see the way Gordon looked at me? *preens* And he said my signature dish was the only one worth eating. *primps* And he let me be the one to decide who leaves out of all of you losers. *sees image in reflective glass, gets distracted*

Oh, where was I? Oh yes, my looks are my winning ticket. The fact that I may can cook is just icing on the cake.

Btw, Tiffany, please come back over here and let me grab my knife from your back. I'll need that later on. Thanks Doll.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-05-07, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"

>
Here you go, Melissa,(turns around) take this knife out of my back, if you can get away from the mirror long enough!!

Can you believe those whining beothes last night? And I'm stuck with them for HOURS, doing my job-I mean, WHO in their right mind could cook a freaking quail egg with all that silly bickering going on?? Why didn't they just leave me alone so I could do what I do best? I KNOW that Chef would have seen how great I was!

Oh well, (flips hair back), they'll get theirs! Believe me, it'll come back to bite them in the butt! As for me-I'm enjoying my Jose Cuevos by the pool, here in Phoenix, where it's 104 today! Talk about Hell-oh yeah, I know how to handle the heat without getting kicked out of the kitchen!

What I DON'T know and CANNOT deal with is a bunch of sleazy, backstabbing snakes (sneers at Melissa) who tell you one thing and then does another. Wait until the finale when they ask ME to come back and help. We'll see what happens then........for now-go cry in your soup, you bunch of FREAKS!!!!

06-06-07, 08:36 PM (EST)
50. "RE: *stabs toes*"
*watches Tiffany fall over*
You know, sweetie, you didn't kill any potatoes, and that's good.
*pours frozen potato vodka down Tiffany's throat*
*drags body out of Hell's Kitchen*
You really DID deserve it.

Despite the sigpic, DarthTater is only in character on this thread.

06-05-07, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
Have you any idea how long I practiced my "I'm scared" look before this all started? I really got it down pat, don't I? Chef scares me so much I almost peed my pants right there in the dining room!

I don't understand why the Chef didn't understand that he had to eat my contemporary cheese in the right direction! Anybody knows you can't eat cheese all willy nilly. New at this, am I? I'll show him! Yea, I'm different and everyone here will see it.

Sure wish Chef had sent Joanna packin before Tiff. Now I'm gonna have to hit her - or kill her! Never saw anyone so bossy in all my life! And what a filthy mouth! Do you eat with that mouth girl?
Well, at least ONE of the bossy b#tch#s are gone (can you believe I just said that word? - I told you I'm a fast learner.)

BTW, Eddie? were you really in the kitchen tonite? I coulda swore I saw Aaron moving a cardboard cutout of you around now and then. good strategy for staying out of Chef's way. Have you decided when you'll show up in person?

off to fix my hair and make up - gotta look pretty for all the guys

06-05-07, 02:58 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
I had to call for clean-up in my kitchen last year. Dammit, I'm not doin' it again! First squirt I see from you and you're gone. Don't any of you know anything about health codes?

And WHAT part of "I'm married and have a family" do you not understand!???!!!

$##$#! %$^#&^^(&# %*% ^%^%&%$%(^^&!

06-05-07, 03:34 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
There you go now! You made me do it!

Vixxxen 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-05-07, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Vixxxen Click to send private message to Vixxxen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
LAST EDITED ON 06-05-07 AT 03:19 PM (EST)

My wife and kids this is who I'm doing this for. I'm going to win. I don't care if Ramsey screams at me calling me a sissy. He'll just end up looking like a screaming billy goat.

The women are going down they really are just "fast order cooks" and proved it tonight.

I can't believe I am working with such incompetence. Me, an Executive Chef, the best of this mangy testosterone lot.

Aaron, boohooboohoo waaaaa waaaaa, he desperately needs some Prozac or Ramsey just gave him a wedgie.

No broth for the risotto!?! *gazes off into the oblivion* (I do this when anything goes wrong instead of helping.)

The chicken is overdone!?! *gazes off into the oblivion*

Aaron taking a 5 minute break!?! Grab some balls dude! * gazes off into the oblivion*

06-05-07, 09:48 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
Hello, Rock.

Did you see the instructions on how to get a sig?

KoalaChick 506 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-05-07, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
Hey...hello??? *jumping up and down and waving arms* I'm down here Mr. Cameraman. Anybody see me down here???

06-06-07, 09:16 PM (EST)
52. "RE: *stabs toes*"
I see you, shorty. Who let YOU in the door? Midget casting? C'mon, I know you're a member of the guild. I'm going to take great delight in your boot.
No camera time for YOU!

*preens beautiful brown skin*

..ummm... and only posting in character on THIS thread.

maroonclowns mom 1102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-05-07, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maroonclowns%20mom Click to send private message to maroonclowns%20mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
Hot darn! It`s gonna be a fun Monday night.

sporkman 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-05-07, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sporkman Click to send private message to sporkman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
Water's not a vegetable? How the bleep did you expect me to know that? We don't serve vegetables in the club unless you can deep fry them. What the blur is wrong with gluey spaghetti? Isn't one way of checking to see is spaghetti is done to throw a piece onto the wall and see if it sticks? Well, it would take a putty knife to get my spaghetti off the wall.

Yo Aaron, keep it up cryboy! Your antics are sure to keep me on the show an extra week.

Chef, who is the lazy blur? I worked my bleeping a$$ off scrubbing the pots and pans. For the first time ever in Hell's Kitchen, the blue team had the cleanest pots during service! If you weren't too bleeping lazy to move your fat a$$ away from the hot plate you would have been able to see your ugly face in the sauce pans. Why don't you shut your trap and give me cooking lessons, or do you only give lessons to chefs with oobies?

"Rubbish" ROTKFLMBleepAO.

OOC: I give Vinnie 2 more weeks, unless the guys can sweep all of the shows before the merge. When he does leave the show, can I be the Hell's Kitchen goldfish?

06-05-07, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
Did you see how Chef looked at you? I don't think he likes you Vinnie. You really need to stand up for yourself more and get in his face. Don't let him pull that sh!t with you Vinnie. You need to show him who he's dealin' with.

06-05-07, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sporkman Click to send private message to sporkman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
Hell yeah! I need to do something to get Chef to notice and respect me. What do you think would work best?
1) Spit in the food during the next individual cooking challenge
2) Prank calling him all night long,
Or
3) Hitting him in the face with a frying pan

06-05-07, 04:13 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
How about spitting in his face before you hit him with the frying pan?

Oh...and to make it even more special...yell..."TAKE THAT BEYOTCH"...as you do it.

If you need any other suggestions I'll be over here kicking Aaron while he's down.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-05-07, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
I can't really post properly because Fox crapped out on me right as the dinner service was starting! They'll rerun this episode next week right before the new one so I'll have to wait till then to watch. I am SO bummed!

Sigs by Cyg

06-05-07, 11:13 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
don't worry no one listened to you on the show either

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-07, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
But I can cook eggs if you'd just listen to me! Geez! What do you think I do for a living?

06-05-07, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
HEY...can't a guy get some face time on this show? I'll never see the light of day as long as the Cryin Hawaiian stands in front of me.

Drat! Well, at least Chef Ramsey likes my palate. I may be a pit bull in the body of a chihuahua, but right now, all I seem to be able to do is lift my leg on all the other guys.

06-05-07, 12:55 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
So you were really in the kitchen? Are you sure?
I think you're just here trying to fool us into believing you were there when you were actually at taco bell.

06-05-07, 01:41 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
Look for the short guy in the Yoda mask...that's me! Under the radar, just the way I like it.

06-06-07, 03:06 AM (EST)
42. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
I told you! No f###king pissing in my kitchen!

Quit yapping and go Outside! Now!

06-05-07, 02:41 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
Jean Phillippe, cut the crap, yourself. I know %^&#^($^ well you were only telling them how great the early days were because you wanted me to overhear you saying how great I am. You always were a suck-up and you always will be. That's why I keep you around, y'know. *ruffles JP's hair*

06-05-07, 07:48 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
Thanks, boss. You now how I love working for you.

Va te faire foutre.

06-06-07, 03:35 AM (EST)
43. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
Get stuffed?!!???!! Merde!

Obtenir vissé !

Go stuff some cannoli. While you're at it, teach at least one of these blithering idiots how to do it!

Oh, never mind... You're the Maitre d'. You can't cook. Hell, you don't even rate a full title, yours gets truncated with an apostrophe.

No fair making me conjugate verbs. I haven't had to do that in decades.

06-05-07, 03:00 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
LAST EDITED ON 06-05-07 AT 03:01 PM (EST)

This is going to be so easy. I obviously have all the talent here and I'm obviously the only normal guy here.

Did you see how I helped the blue team smack the crap out of the girls? Yeah man, they deserved their spanking. Evil & twitches...them's Hell's B!tches.

Speaking of spanking...I like to think of food as like sex. Everyone likes sex and food and after you eat my food I want you to feel like you just had sex.........with me.

Any of you b!tches wanna sample my main course?

06-05-07, 04:01 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
um no

whoops wrong show

06-05-07, 04:15 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
Sorry...I don't serve tuna.

06-06-07, 03:40 AM (EST)
44. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
Your turn's coming, big boy. Just wait.

Hope you don't cry like Aaron when it does.

06-06-07, 10:59 AM (EST)
46. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
Just try and make me cry. You're just like my 10 year old neighbor's English Terrier puppy. You Yap and yap and yap, but I know your harmless. It's all for show. All yap and no bite. Keep pushing me and I'll take care of you the same way I took care of that 10 year old's puppy. I took the dog's favorite tennis ball that it loves to chase and while playing fetch, I accidentally threw the ball into the middle of traffic.

If I were you chef, when we go on a field trip, I wouldn't walk too close to the edge of the sidewalk.

Reality_Tv_fan_90 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-06-07, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality_Tv_fan_90 Click to send private message to Reality_Tv_fan_90 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
I'm sorry to rain on your parade pretty boy, but I'm the guy here that's got all the talent. Did you see the appetizers flying out of the kitchen when I took over the station? I actually got praise from Chef. I think my competition is going to be Melissa.

06-06-07, 04:07 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
Well, while all you muttonheads are flapping your jaws, I'm cooking under the radar and staying off of Chef's last nerve. Go ahead, make all the boasts you want. Just wait and see who lasts longest!!!

06-06-07, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
Don't get to comfortable little man. My over inflated oobies will be bouncing you out the door real soon.

06-06-07, 06:59 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
Until then, I'll just enjoy the shade they give me when I stand next to you.

I hate to tell you this, Melissy, but I think Chef actually noticed your cooking more than your oobies. I think he's still pining for Virginia.

Scarlett O Hara 3259 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-07, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
What a bunch of whining b*tches! Geesh! This is going to be a piece of cake for a Pastry Chef like me!

My prediction ... it'll be me 'n Josh in the Final Two!

I'll just stay under the radar long enough to make it to the end game ...

06-05-07, 08:39 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
Stick with me skeery psycho freak beyotch and we'll go far.

Scarlett O Hara 3259 desperate attention whore postings

06-06-07, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
Just keep your utensils on your side of the kitchen Donkey Boy, and we'll get along just fine!

06-07-07, 08:28 AM (EST)
53. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
Ya know Jen hun, it's kinda hard to be intimidated by someone who almost passed out the first 5 minutes of the competition. Unlike me who ruled the night. *primps*

So many people to bounce off this show with my powerful oobies, so little time.

06-07-07, 07:30 PM (EST)
54. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-1"
Well, you can set the world on fire if you like, but if you set my kitchen on fire you'll be wearing your ASSets up around your neck!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •