The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hell's Kitchen Drinking Game"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

KoalaChick 506 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-05-07, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hell's Kitchen Drinking Game"
My husband and I decided to sip our rum and cokes every time Gordon was bleeped. Can anyone tell me how the last 45 minutes of the show went? Because we were passed out on the floor after the first 15.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hell's Kitchen Drinking Game Q 06-05-07 1
 RE: Hell's Kitchen Drinking Game Snidget 06-05-07 2
   RE: Hell's Kitchen Drinking Game KoalaChick 06-05-07 4
 RE: Hell's Kitchen Drinking Game foonermints 06-05-07 3
 tiffany capricenyc 06-05-07 5
   RE: tiffany foonermints 06-05-07 6
       RE: HELLOO???? mistyrose52 06-06-07 7
           RE: HELLOO???? KoalaChick 06-06-07 8
               RE: HELLOO???? Seana 06-06-07 9
                   RE: HELLOO???? mistyrose52 06-06-07 10
                       RE: HELLOO???? Magnolia_Rocker 06-06-07 11
                       RE: HELLOO???? Seana 06-06-07 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

06-05-07, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hell's Kitchen Drinking Game"
You didn't miss much, some crying, lots of Biotching, a bunch of wannabee Chefs who can't cook an EGG yet refused to ask the woman who works at WAFFLE HOUSE to help (I just can't get over this fact, I mean come on, that is what she does for a living!), etc.

I suggest pairing down the drinking to only when people on the show cry, or get hurt. Wait, you will still probably be drunk in the 1st 15 minutes anyway, LOL.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-05-07, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hell's Kitchen Drinking Game"
LAST EDITED ON 06-05-07 AT 02:48 PM (EST)

*sigh*

Have you seen this show before? Talk about a set up for alcohol poisoning. Keep this up and we will have to send the paramedics around to your house every Monday.

Summertribe and the living is easy!
ETF: HTML

06-05-07, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hell's Kitchen Drinking Game"
We're seasoned drinkers over here. We honed our skills on American Idol, sipping every time Ryan said "...after the break", or the word "pitchy" was used. You can go through a 1.75 of rum in no time that way!

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-07, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hell's Kitchen Drinking Game"
LAST EDITED ON 06-05-07 AT 03:00 PM (EST)

Since Trump has left my liver looking like David Crosby's I have to choose wisely at the times to take a sip. That certainly can't be when Rammie cusses or people start blubbering. Gawd, that wimp Aaron would have had me in the grave last night.

Protecting the Potatoes of Earth!

capricenyc 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-05-07, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail capricenyc Click to send private message to capricenyc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "tiffany"
how rude was this girl? i mean putting someone down because they work at a waffle house. At least she knew how to fry a quail's egg. I was surprised she was kicked off. tiffany would have made for some great drama with her i'm better than you attitude. but good for her she is out. she did deserve it.

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-07, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: tiffany"
»she did deserve it.«
*takes drink*
Just for the attitude alone.

Deciphering strange Earthers for thousands of years!
Welcome capricenyc!

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-06-07, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: HELLOO????"

>
I DESERVED IT??? Hey, I was a cheerleader in High School, you idiot! And I could have cooked those %^&^%&$ quail eggs to a tee if I hadn't had those beotches, Joanna, and Becky, was it? Darn, can't even remember that dumb blonde's name anymore, and I've only been gone for 2 days! If THEY hadn't screwed up everything with their bickering and crying and whining!!

Sure, what's-her-name worked in a waffle house, but doesn't that mean she makes WAFFLES? HELLO! WAFFLE HOUSE! I bet those low lifes in that waffle house never even KNEW that quails lay eggs! And you have the nerve to say it's MY freaking fault everything went down!

Were you NOT watching the men over there, with cowboy YuoBoy crying in the noodles, creating all that snot with his snout? And Vinnie talking back to the Chef like he was all high and mighty? Just because I was doing MY job, minding my own business, you go and blame ME???

Oh well. I should've known. What can you expect out of a bunch of back-stabbing hypocrites! As I said before, they'll all get theirs in the end, and SO WILL YOU!!! Now, where is my Jose Cuervo......back to the pool I go.

06-06-07, 12:34 PM (EST)
8. "RE: HELLOO????"
We folks down here in Jawjaw have heard about you Snottsdale folks. You guys are too snooty to even have a Waffle House in your neighborhood. If I was just three feet taller, I'd bop you on the head, Tiffany.

Just wait until I win this competition, I'll have waffles on my menu along with my undercooked pan seared scallops.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

06-06-07, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: HELLOO????"
Koala and misty: Please keep the game in the game thread. We had some trouble a couple seasons ago with the Be the Amazing Racer players posting as their characters in other threads and confusing young/inexperienced/new posters. Since then, the mods have asked that we not post as our characters outside the Be the... threads.

Thanks.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-06-07, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: HELLOO????"

>
Misty here: Sorry. But I do have a question. What do we do when the 'game thread' gets to be a mile long? Will someone, like on other sites, start a new one so that we don't have to wade through hours of posts to get to the ones that effect (affect) us?? THANKS! And again, sorry.....got carried away with my pseudo characterization. I have nothing else to live for, you know.....

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-06-07, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: HELLOO????"
A new thread will be started every week the day of the new show. That way we can mimic our players while its good and fresh.

Tribey made me rock!

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

06-06-07, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: HELLOO????"
Hi! Questions are good!

I will start a new thread every week. That generally keeps things from getting too long and complex. The title of the thread will tell you what episode we're on. It's my habit to post the thread as soon after the show ends as possible (midnight in the case of HK).

Thanks for asking! Others probably wanted to know too. I should have written than in the original sign-up thread.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •