The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Living Damned: Finale."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-15-06, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Living Damned: Finale."
I don't know about the rest of you, but I've got a headache you wouldn't (censored) believe. And my carpet is all soggy. Has Heather stopped crying yet? Has Tom stopped sweating? Has Giacomo stopped cooking? Okay, mop man: I believe you. You have some skills. You just didn't have them while you were still in the competition. What a (blurred) surprise.

Virginia, one day, after you get some more cursing under your belt, you will be a fantastic chef. Heather, one day, after you find someone to hire who's more creative than you are, you will be able to take credit for their work. After a lot of (bleeped) thought, I've decided it's easier to find a patsy than master Basic Glaswegian, so Heather, you're this season's winner. Congratulations. I'm (censored) thinking that no one saw that (blurred) coming.

Keith, you have a fine skill for pork chops and a stronger one for coming across as a pig. Sara, feet do not taste best with self-inflicted gunpowder seasoning. Rachel, please give Heather the ring. You make a cute couple.

I'm going to lie down for the next eleven months. Wake me when the next batch of incompetents is ready to surround me.

(Take a curtsey/bow, people! We made it!)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale. bystander 08-15-06 1
 RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale. ginger 08-15-06 2
   RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale. Estee 08-15-06 3
       RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale. ginger 08-15-06 4
 RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale. Cyndimaus 08-15-06 5
   RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale. bystander 08-16-06 6
       RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale. Cyndimaus 08-16-06 7
           RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale. bystander 08-16-06 8
               RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale. Cyndimaus 08-16-06 9
                   RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale. foonermints 08-18-06 10
                       RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale. bystander 08-19-06 11
                           RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale. Cyndimaus 08-19-06 13
                       RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale. Cyndimaus 08-19-06 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-15-06, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale."
Whew, I'm just thankful I wasn't cut or burned.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale."
Haven't I seen this somewhere before?

*can't resist teasin Estee*

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale."
You know, Virginia, people react to losing in a lot of different ways. Somehow, I never thought second place would make you turn into a blonde.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale."
It is fair, however. After all, Virginia asked me to be a ghost.
*makes dismissive Belgian gesture*

And she did not promise not to cut or burn me.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-15-06, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale."
*sobbing* I won! I actually won! *takes deep breath* I told this to Sara but I want to tell all of you:

To quote a heroine of mine: "In place of the Dark Lord you will set up a Queen. And I shall not be dark, but beautiful and terrible as the Morning and the Night! Fair as the Sea and the Sun and the Snow upon the Mountain! Dreadful as the Storm and the Lightning! Stronger than the foundations of the earth. All shall love me and despair!"*

*Galadriel speaking to Frodo in Fellowship of the Ring.

08-16-06, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale."
*Makes gagging gesture behind Heather's back*

08-16-06, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale."
I'm too excited to be mad at you.

But I'll never hire you at my restaurant.

08-16-06, 10:58 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale."
And you shall never have my killer leg-of-lamb recipe.

08-16-06, 11:09 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale."
Yeah, cause I was SO impressed with it when you used it in HK...NOT!

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-06, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale."
My Queen has won! Unfortunately, it appears your reward is bogus. Just get the lying "get your own restaurant" Ramses out by the shoreline, so the Death Star can put a grappler on him.

Our crab allies can do the rest. Payback for the foul mouthed one!
*swish* *zing* Potatoes of Earth, be free!

08-19-06, 08:32 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale."
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-06 AT 08:33 AM (EST)

Me and my girlfriends (you know, Maribel, Polly, Rachel, Dewberry and Chicken George) went to eat at Heather's restaurant but the funny thing is we couldn't find Heather and they didn't know who the heck she was. It seems she won what she deserved.

Now anyone want some good Leg of Lamb?

ETF sigpic

08-19-06, 11:38 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale."
You're just jealous! Just cause you didn't see me doesn't mean I wasn't there. And maybe it was my day off. And they know me by a different name. (I'll tell you what it is once I find out...)

Don't take the Leg of Lamb! She couldn't cook it to save her life. (fired because it was so good? More like fired because it was so bad!)

08-19-06, 11:36 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale."
Don't vaporize him until after I've gone to England and had dinner in his restaurant.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •