The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Living Damned Week #8: How did we get here from there?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-09-06, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Living Damned Week #8: How did we get here from there?"
Look at this. My Final Three. Nine gone, and this is what remains. Three -- somethings. Definitely three (blurred) somethings, who may or may not be (censored) chefs. Can't I just get rid of all three of them and start over fresh next summer? (Bleeped)! What a (censored) nightmare...

Okay, we're going to do a really hard one this time. Here's my signature dish. Isn't it delicious? Isn't it impossible for any other chef in the world to do? Let's find out. Now that you've tasted it, recreate it! No, you don't get a recipe, work from your taste buds. Keith may have a handicap there, but I'm an equal opportunity (censored) employer. Twenty minutes, people -- there, done. Let's see who came the closest. Hmmm. None of this is particularly horrible, at least not to the point where I have to throw up on camera, but Virginia's come the closest. Heather, Keith, you belong to Jean Phillipe for the rest of the afternoon. Yes, that includes going to his private rooms. Virginia, let me teach you some tricks of the trade. Why are you smiling like that? No, really. You always (censored) smile like that. It's disturbing.

Let's have another test tonight during the dinner service. I want all of you to run the hot plate. No, one at a time: we're already short on staff and I'm not going to (bleeped) cook. Why on earth would a head chef (censored) cook? That's why we become head chefs: so we can stop! We are a little short on staff, though... Scott, Mary Ann, pick stations. There, that should be enough. Scott, Mary Ann, do something wrong for each of them. Let's see if they catch it.

Keith, you spotted the bad pasta and sent it back, but you also sent your attitude all the way back to the first episode! This may be a problem. Heather, you found the lousy mash, but you let it go out to the floor? That is a problem. And Virginia can tell white from pink. I'm shocked. No, really. I'm (censored) stunned here. And still more attitude from Keith. And more lost tracking from Virginia. And Heather's twenty-eighth nervous breakdown of the season. And yet, we still got through another dinner service. Welcome to the (blurred) age of (bleeped) miracles. Each of you, nominate one person to go out.

Heather and Keith both picked Virginia. Really, the tasers just keep on coming. Virginia is sick of Keith's attitude. You know something? So am I. He's not the worst cook in the world and he's got a touch of creativity, but he's also ready to open Keith's Low Riders at the Red Rock. This is a problem. Keith, you're gone. What's that you said? I have a what for Virginia? Is that some sort of American dish? Why do you have to be so rude? Can't you see I'm a delicate man whose feelings are easily hurt? Your picture isn't even worth burning, especially since you'll be back in five minutes anyway.

Congratulations to my Final Two! Virginia, you're creative and have charisma, but you completely lose your head under pressure. Heather, you're a solid cook and you can really run a kitchen, but you need five years of reflection time in the nearest asylum. Between the two of you, I probably have one sound head chef.

Both of you, into the (censored) blender. Maybe if I start on puree'...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Living Damned Week #8: ... Padme 08-09-06 1
   RE: Be The Living Damned Week #8: ... weltek 08-09-06 2
       RE: Be The Living Damned Week #8: ... Estee 08-09-06 3
   RE: Be The Living Damned Week #8: ... sporkman 08-09-06 4
       RE: Be The Living Damned Week #8: ... Padme 08-09-06 5
       RE: Be The Living Damned Week #8: ... Cyndimaus 08-09-06 6
           RE: Be The Living Damned Week #8: ... sporkman 08-10-06 9
               RE: Be The Living Damned Week #8: ... Cyndimaus 08-10-06 11
       RE: Be The Living Damned Week #8: ... foonermints 08-09-06 8
   RE: Be The Living Damned Week #8: ... Cyndimaus 08-09-06 7
       RE: Be The Living Damned Week #8: ... Padme 08-10-06 10
           RE: Be The Living Damned Week #8: ... Cyndimaus 08-10-06 12
 RE: Be The Living Damned Week #8: ... foonermints 08-13-06 13
 RE: Be The Living Damned Week #8: ... bystander 08-14-06 14
   RE: Be The Living Damned Week #8: ... Cyndimaus 08-14-06 15
       RE: Be The Living Damned Week #8: ... bystander 08-14-06 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Padme 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-09-06, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Padme Click to send private message to Padme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #8: How did we get here from there?"
Chef, I knew this day would come! I always saw me winning and us, cooking together into the Sunset of the Las Vegas lights. We can run the new restaurant together and make Keith, Tom and Heather bus boys. I just knew you would be mine!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-06, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #8: How did we get here from there?"
Did someone say "bus boy?" *hands application to Virginia*

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-06, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #8: How did we get here from there?"
She did not say 'thrown under the bus' boy.

sporkman 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-09-06, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sporkman Click to send private message to sporkman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #8: How did we get here from there?"
No <censored> way, I'm not working for a woman! Who's the male finalist, that's who I want to work for...

Oh <blurred> What the <Bleep> is Keith doing in the Loser's Back Alley? That leaves Heather as the other finalist? Well there's no <blurred> way I'm working for a Woman! I'll just continue to sit out here in the back alley until the season's over.

What do you mean the contract I signed says I have to return for the final show? This <censored> sucks! Ok, I want to be in Heather's Kitchen. Since she's one of Darth Tater minions, I'll technically be working for a potato and not a woman.

08-09-06, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Padme Click to send private message to Padme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #8: How did we get here from there?"
Tom, you'll be a bus boy if I tell you to be a bus boy! Check your contract you schveater!

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-09-06, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #8: How did we get here from there?"
You will work for me and you will NOT sweat into the food!

sporkman 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-10-06, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sporkman Click to send private message to sporkman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #8: How did we get here from there?"
I'll try not to let any of my sweat get into YOUR food.
Try not to let any of YOUR tears fall into the food. There's no crying at the hotplate.

08-10-06, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #8: How did we get here from there?"
Yeah, yeah, yeah. You talk all big but who's in the finals and who is working for the finalist? Hmm? And by the way, it's Virginia who cries in the food.

No sweat to prevent my win! No sweat!

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-06, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #8: How did we get here from there?"
You may become a slave of the Empire as long as you convert to serve your Master. You are judged useful.

You may now march into the Fertilizanator.
*swish* *zing!* Another strike for the Potatoes of Earth!

08-09-06, 06:39 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #8: How did we get here from there?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-09-06 AT 06:40 PM (EST)

Chef, I knew this day would come! I always saw me winning and us, cooking together into the Sunset of the Las Vegas lights. We can run the new restaurant together and make Keith, Tom and Heather bus boys. I just knew you would be mine!

*makes gagging noises*

08-10-06, 01:36 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #8: How did we get here from there?"
Oh Heather! You're just jealous that Rachel got the boot before you could proclaim your love for her!

08-10-06, 04:59 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #8: How did we get here from there?"
That has nothing to do with my being superior to you. Maybe you can cry on Chef's shoulder after I win.

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-06, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #8: How did we get here from there?"
*Looks around dying forum* *evil grin*
Wait for it, EarthSpuds. Soon the planet will be yours. Good to be free, especially from the Irish.

Globally warmer, too. *swish* *zing!* Another strike for the Potatoes of Earth!

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-14-06, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #8: How did we get here from there?"
I can't wait to get back in the kitchen and cook up some killer leg of lamb. You know, at my last restaurant I got fired cuz the chef couldn't stand that I made leg of lamb better than his.

Anyone need some help in the kitchen? I'm a born leader and motivator!

*POOT*

Whoopsie, excuse me. teeheehee.

08-14-06, 03:47 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #8: How did we get here from there?"
I volunteer you to work for Virginia.

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-14-06, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #8: How did we get here from there?"
Honey, you're gonna need all the help you can git, both in the kitchen an out. Your people-skills are less than desirable. You cry and whine like a little baby one minute and then bark like a woofing pit-bull the next. Chef doesn't want someone like you running his new restaurant in Vegas.

I'm only eliminated because that two-faced Virginia screwed me over. Otherwise it would be me and Virginia in the final two!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •