The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"virginia and ramsey come on."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

maxx1 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-08-06, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maxx1 Click to send private message to maxx1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"virginia and ramsey come on."
Grow up people. She obviously admires him and wants to perform well in the kitchen. Stop trying to find something that's not there. Is your life that boring? Out of the last 4, Garrett, Sara (so glad she's gone),Heather,Keith. Virginia is the only one who has not behaved like a snotty little kid, back stabbing jerk. Don't stoop to their level,give her credit she is truly trying. The others think they know everything, she admits she needs to learn. I hope she wins,

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: virginia and ramsey come on. nulubez 08-08-06 1
   RE: virginia and ramsey come on. zombiebaby 08-08-06 2
       RE: virginia and ramsey come on. PagongRatEater 08-08-06 3
   RE: virginia and ramsey come on. maxx1 08-08-06 4
 Locking with warnings Bebo 08-08-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nulubez 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-06, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nulubez Click to send private message to nulubez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: virginia and ramsey come on."
I'm not certain.

firstly, she should have been eliminated ages ago. she's a ##### cook. second, every time she's gone out for some reward she's flirted like hell with Ramsay. Plus, it's not like Ramsay is going to attach to Heather or Keith (since they aren't into men).

What grinds me is Virginia sucks in the kitchen. I hated Sarah, but she was a better chef than Virginia, even if she was a b---h.

When Virginia used that "I'm young and i can learn argument" i was laughing out loud. Common - by episode 8 in a series one should be beyond claiming ignorance and potential. She had many opportunities to learn.

She was basically handed this slot - She won the challenge cause she had the book. She was hand tutored on his way of working the line so she did well at that. Keith has rocked it the whole time. I was so hoping for a Kieth/Heather showdown.

As far as leadership, i think Garret and Rachel could have run the line far better and were better chefs and both were eliminated for rather minor eff ups during service.

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-08-06, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: virginia and ramsey come on."
I don't know. How can we really tell if she is a lousy cook? We aren't tasting all their stuff.
Maybe what she makes is far and away the best stuff compared to others.

It already has been established that she has a great palate and is creative.

As far as the book is concerned I mentioned else where that she earned the book by winning another reward challenge. If Heather and Keith had won that challenge then maybe they would have had the book.

Siggy conceived by Arkie, gestating done by Zombs
IT'S A GIRL!!!!!

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-06, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: virginia and ramsey come on."
Right. NO ONE has said she is a lousy cook, in fact she might be the best pure chef in the competition. Her problem has been running the line and working in that type of fast paced environment. That is the kind of stuff that she can learn and there is no question that she showed that last night. She had, arguably, the best service of anyone and did the best job running the pass.

No, she can't cook 12 different side dishes at once very well, but if I were to have any of the contestant cook me a single meal in my house she would get serious consideration. She knows how to cook, she understands flavor, is creative and has shown it time and time again.

The only thing that she has shown she has trouble with is running the veggie station.

But, the four of us had a great time.

maxx1 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-06, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maxx1 Click to send private message to maxx1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: virginia and ramsey come on."
I agree with you on Rachel. I was sad to see her go. As far as the book goes,that's a cop-out. Nobody would have even said anything if Heather hadn't. She just pissed that she didn't think of the book till later. I was surprised Keith was kicked,but he did sink himself. I think one thing we have to remember is they are under alot of pressure. T.V, resturant, being cut down. I would not be at my best under those conditions. I'm down on Heather and Keith because of their back stabbing, childish actions. I still say there's nothing between Ramsey and Virginia. Lets not spoil a great show with this kind of crap. One final note, the contestants are nowhere's near the ones from the first season.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-06, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Locking with warnings"
Since there is already an open discussion on Virginia and Ramsey, I'm locking this as a duplicate.

Please read our community guidelines, maxx1. Bashing other posters is not permitted on these forums.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •