The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Virginia & Ramsay, Romance?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-06-06, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Virginia & Ramsay, Romance?"
So, we know Virginia has a crush on Ramsay.

Do you guys think the current is running both ways? It could explain why he let her off the hook last week (I'm not buying that "I'm a man of my word" crap - if he wanted her gone, she'd be gone).

Does anyone know if Ramsay is single & available? I've read that he's married, but my co-worker swears she hasn't seen a wedding ring on his finger. I haven't noticed myself.

And I don't know that Virginia would have been so open about her crush in confessionals if she knew he was married.

If she wins this thing, I would point to that as being the reason.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance? FlyinBrian 08-06-06 1
 RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance? TheFabulousLurker 08-07-06 2
 RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance? mysticwolf 08-07-06 3
   RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance? Cyndimaus 08-07-06 7
   RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance? stonicus 08-08-06 11
       RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance? mysticwolf 08-09-06 19
           RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance? Fishercat 08-09-06 20
           RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance? roxyinhell 08-09-06 28
           Not head chef! Cathy the Canadian 08-11-06 33
 RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance? CantStandToLook 08-07-06 4
   RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance? mysticwolf 08-07-06 6
 RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance? bullzeye 08-07-06 5
 RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance? Cathy the Canadian 08-08-06 8
 RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance? zombiebaby 08-08-06 9
   RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance? PagongRatEater 08-08-06 10
       RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance? zombiebaby 08-08-06 12
           RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance? RonReports 08-09-06 22
       RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance? toddE 08-08-06 13
           RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance? skitalz 08-08-06 14
           RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance? Fishercat 08-08-06 15
 RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance? scarletkate 08-08-06 16
   RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance? Cathy the Canadian 08-08-06 17
       RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance? mommy2bree 08-08-06 18
           RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance? Cathy the Canadian 08-09-06 24
               RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance? roxyinhell 08-09-06 26
 RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance? ramsayfan 08-09-06 21
   RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance? roxyinhell 08-09-06 27
 RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance? SilverStar 08-09-06 23
   RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance? ramsayfan 08-11-06 29
   RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance? Snidget 08-11-06 30
       RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance? Cyndimaus 08-11-06 32
 RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance? roxyinhell 08-09-06 25
 RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance? FOXmePUHLEEZ 08-11-06 31
 RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance? Peaches69 08-11-06 34
 RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance? BOYmeetsREALITY 08-12-06 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

FlyinBrian 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-06-06, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlyinBrian Click to send private message to FlyinBrian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance?"
Wikipedia says he is married, maybe he just doesn't wear his ring while in the kitchen.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

TheFabulousLurker 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-07-06, 00:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TheFabulousLurker Click to send private message to TheFabulousLurker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance?"
I seriously doubt Ramsey has a romantic interest in Virginia. Generally when she tries to flirt with him Ramsey he gets a really worried look on his face, says "oh f***", and if possible, runs off. I think he probably sees some potential in her cooking skills. Let's face it, as dippy as Virginia is, she does pretty well in the challenges, especially for someone who has spent their career preparing salads. She has come up with a few original dishes that were pretty impressive, and I think that is giving Ramsey reason to keep her around.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-07-06, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance?"
No. I don't think Ramsay has any romantic interest in Virginia, and I don't think she'll win.

IMO, I do believe that "I'm a man of my word" carp. I think he's a man that blows up easily when in the kitchen and says things in the heat of the moment that, upon reflexion, he's willing to retract.

But, I also believe that he sees more potential in her that he did in Sarah. If nothing else, she tries to learn, as opposed to thinking she knows it all already.

She has flashes of brilliance, even though she falls apart under pressure. And, while Sarah brazenly sabotaged her, she didn't retaliate by actively trying to sabotage anyone.

I think Ramsay knows this and, if anything, took a perverse pleasure in setting her up so she could deliver pay back (as a consolation prize, if nothing else), since he already figured he wasn't going to ultimately hire either her, or Sarah.

I also think he understands drama and it was apparent that Heather would be putting up Virginia for elimination. The only question would be who the second person would be. In hindsight, if Heather had wanted to cinch this thing, she should have put up Keith.

That would have left her battling Sarah and Virginia. Virginia doesn't really have the skills and I think Ramsay truly didn't like Sarah.

Based on the previews for tonight I'm almost leaning toward this being a Virginia/Keith showdown, 'cause with Heather's mood swings and inconsistancy there's a really good chance that she'll shoot herself in the foot tonight.

Pack Alpha Status Accorded by Tribe blogging's scary
I don't know many chefs that wear their wedding rings. Too many things for it to get hung up on resulting in their losing their finger.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-07-06, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance?"
Based on the previews for tonight I'm almost leaning toward this being a Virginia/Keith showdown, 'cause with Heather's mood swings and inconsistancy there's a really good chance that she'll shoot herself in the foot tonight.

I fear you may be right. Then again, I've learned not to make too much out of the previews. (a good example being the "blood everywhere" comment that just turned out to be rare meat)

I think that between Heather and Virginia that Heather would do a better job overall in running a kitchen since Virginia seems to fall apart when things get rough. Heather seems able to get past it and get the job done.

Hey, Hey! It's a Tribephyl creation!

stonicus 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-08-06, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail stonicus Click to send private message to stonicus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance?"
There's something there. He gives them as a challenge to make, in his words, My Signature Dish! Well, he knew she just bought that cookbook, and the recipe is in there.

Quality control tests: Keith gets slightly overcooked spaghetti... Heather gets slightly lumpy mashed potatoes... Virginia gets a piece of BASS instead of SALMON! My 4 year old brother could have spotted that.

Man of his word? His word said she wasn't safe. Then, after she point blank to his face said "I suck and do not deserve to be here", let her slide.

And so now, the girl who didn't know the name of a cleaver, has a chance to own a multi-million dollar restaurant. Well, as long as she doesn't have to serve more than 1 table at a time, she'll have a chance.

As far as any flirting, well, of course they won't show that on the show. But he is most definitly giving her MASSIVE favoritism.

If Virginia wins this thing, I won't watch Hell's Kitchen next year, and I'm a Nielsen's household, so it actually matters. =)

08-09-06, 02:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-09-06 AT 02:05 AM (EST)

Ummm, no. There is nothing to say the recipe was in that cookbook other than Heather's sour grapes.

The QA test? I kind of agree. But, remember Virginia has had trouble remembering what she is supposed to cook. It's entirely possible that she wouldn't have noticed, particularly as the dish came from one of the sous chefs. They aren't expecting them to make mistakes. That's what tripped Keith and Heather up. They either didn't expect them to screw up, or, as Heather admitted, decided that since they'd prepared it, it must not be a screw-up and didn't challenge it.

His first word was that she was safe. That's what she, and everyone else in the kitchen, went into the competition believing. Making her un-safe was taking back his word. Giving her safety back was keeping his word.

None of them will own the restaurant. If they accept the position of head chef instead of one as an apprentice at another restaurant, like last year, they will be head chef. Period. And, as there is no guaranteed time span, they can be fired from that head chef position whenever Ramsay decides to fire them.

There's been plenty of flirting shown on the show. All of it on Virginia's side. Since she's married, too, I wonder what her husband thinks of all of her public comments as she salivates over Ramsay.

We were a Nielson family, too, for a couple of seasons. If you've been one for awhile, you may not be next year. They switch the families every so often. It's not a permanent assignment.

Would I hire Virginia over Heather? Probably not. Would I hire Virginia over K-Grease? In a heartbeat. Would I hire Virginia over Sarah? In an eyeblink.

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-09-06, 03:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance?"
A note, Keith caught the mistake by the Sous Chef and had him correct it.

Technically, either way, wasn't he breaking his word? If he booted her, he broke his first word. And if he didn't boot her under her request the first time, he broke his second. Two wrongs don't make a right, he made two wrongs. </cliche>

roxyinhell 4 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-06, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail roxyinhell Click to send private message to roxyinhell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance?"
I was still a bit surprised that Ramsay "forgave" Virginia her screwups during dinner service. She deserved to be "un-safe". I know that Keith said to Ramsay: "You have a "hard-on" for Virginia". Virginia also learned better not to give your fellow contestants any gifts than give them a cheap one. I gotta tell you if it was me I would have bought gifts for everyone. Expensive ones. Sucking up is good to do. Sure they could say to the camera: "She's trying to bribe us". And if they had they would look like turds.

08-11-06, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Not head chef!"
They won't be head chef - the prize is "executive chef", big difference!

Executive chefs do a lot of paper work, and spend most of their time in the office.

Remember last season, one of the contestents was an executive chef, and Ramsay hated him for it, basically saying they didn't do anything? Funny huh.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-06, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance?"
Sarah also openly crushed on Ramsey and I haven't seen him bat an eyelash at either of them. It would appear that maybe he and Virginia set Sarah up but she most wholeheartedly deserved it.

I think the final two will be Heather and Keith as they are the best left.

08-07-06, 05:58 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance?"
I think the final two will be Heather and Keith as they are the best left.

I sincerely hope that you're right, because I agree with you about them being the best. The finale, imo, would be reduced to joke level if Virginia is one of the finalists. (Would undoubtedly make Ramsay's final choice easier, though. )

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-07-06, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance?"
On a relatively recent episode of "Ramsay's Kitchen Nighmares" it showed Gordon dining alone at a restaurant and saying "Happy Anniversary Sweetheart" to a picture of his wife. Now - I don't know how old that episode actually was, but at the time, he clearly was married.

I also agree with CSTL - as much as V has been flirting - he really hasn't given anything back....

08-08-06, 07:31 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance?"
I believe what Kieth said at the end of last night's show was,

"I think you have a hard-on for Virginia".

Interresting.

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-06, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance?"
I also thought though that Virginia was married? I don't know why but I thought she mentioned a husband as well?

Siggy conceived by Arkie, gestating done by Zombs
IT'S A GIRL!!!!!

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-06, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance?"
She is married. This whole 'romance' theory seems a bunch of jealous carp to me. Virginia definite has a problem cooking 15 vegatables at once, but she IS A good cook - that is why she's done well in the challenges. She also is extremely creative and will create a great restaurant and menu for the finale, so it would be extremely premature IMO to write her off just yer.

OTOH, she has Tom on her team, which will likely mean an automatic loss.

But, the four of us had a great time.

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-06, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance?"
I agree. Even if she did "see" a recipe in the cookbook the fact is that she won that challenge to get the cookbook. You use what you have to win.

Siggy conceived by Arkie, gestating done by Zombs
IT'S A GIRL!!!!!

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-09-06, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance?"
>I agree. Even if she
>did "see" a recipe in
>the cookbook the fact is
>that she won that challenge
>to get the cookbook.

It is hard to believe that Virginia would memorized all of the recipes in a cookbook.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-08-06, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance?"
I'm glad not to be the only one who thinks Virginia could deservedly win.

Keith misunderstood the whole thing. It is more about being able to create a menu and run a kitchen than slap food off the line as fast as possible.

Keith is an employee, not a manager.

The winner of the show, theoretically, won't be on the line, she'll be running the restaurant (supposedly) so based on that Heather or Virginia would be a better choice.

I heard reference to a husband last night, didn't know which female was married.

skitalz 9 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-06, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skitalz Click to send private message to skitalz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance?"
ur not the only one. i also think thst virginia should and will win. and about her having a crush on GR. isn't she married??? i don't know if i had heard that somewhere.

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-08-06, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance?"
Once again, if that's the case, why do we go through 2 months of crap in terms of line cooking if Ramsay wants an administrator. Why not test on the skills necessary to the job of an executive chef instead of an employee? If the "employee" isn't necessary, then test for what you want. Top Chef did a great job of this. It's quite possible. If you want a single-dish cook or one to make up menus and recipes, that's fine. Just lay that out at the beginning. Make the show about the early challenges and don't ##### about the service of the line cook. Don't boot Rachel off because she botched her station. Surely she could prepare a menu for a varying group of people better than Garrett.

If he wants someone based on the challenges of the show, it's H&K. If he wants an executive chef to do all the administrative stuff, then make the show about it. This is basically what would happen if you had The Apprentice, but instead of coming up with ideas and executing them, you put all the contestants in an office and gave them a canned project to get done, and then rated them on that.

scarletkate 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-06, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail scarletkate Click to send private message to scarletkate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance?"
>Do you guys think the current
>is running both ways?

>Does anyone know if Ramsay is
>single & available?
>And I don't know that Virginia
>would have been so open
>about her crush in confessionals
>if she knew he was
>married.

Both Ramsay and Virginia are married.
From Wikipedia:
Gordon Ramsay is married to Tana Hutchinson, a Montessori-trained schoolteacher. The couple have four children: Megan, twins Jack and Holly, and Matilda. Ramsay's father-in-law, Chris Hutchinson, is responsible for the business operations of Ramsay's restaurant empire.

Virginia's bio on the show's website indicates she's a newleywed.

Having said that the thought had certainly crossed my mind the last few episodes that there might be some sort of attraction between them. If she wins it will certainly cause me to wonder further....as I do not think that her talent/abilities are anywhere near the calibre of Heather's.

08-08-06, 10:09 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance?"
Do you know, it never even occured to me that Virginia might be married, until the end of the last show, when they made it look like a reporter asked about her husband.

And even then, I thought it was a misdirection.

If I was her hubby, I think I'd be pretty pissed at how gushy & flirty she is with Ramsay. Especially if she's a newlywed!

And I've read the Wikipedia bio too, I just wondered if that was up to date or not.

mommy2bree 253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-08-06, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mommy2bree Click to send private message to mommy2bree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance?"
Chef Ramsay was in People magazine only a few weeks ago, with his wife and four kids. He is most definitely still married. As for the ring...I work in a kitchen and I never wear my ring there. It would get all nasty and carp if I did wear it while cooking. I keep it in my pocket while I work. Could be the same for him. Just my 2 cents.

08-09-06, 06:19 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance?"
Actually, I'm a cook too. And while we never wear earings or necklaces or other rings, wedding rings are different somehow. Most people keep them on.

But some do take them off. I guess it's possible. I still haven't even noticed if he wears it or not, it was just my co-worker who swears he doesn't.

08-09-06, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail roxyinhell Click to send private message to roxyinhell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance?"

When I was in the airforce we were advised to remove our rings so they wouldn't snag on the equipment. Ramsay may remove his as a safety precaution. I would also think that metal could heat up in a hot kitchen. And yeah, everytime Virginia flirts, he curses. This says to me he knows what's what and he's not taking the bait. I think she knows he's married. She just doesn't care. The little slut.

ramsayfan 4 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-06, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ramsayfan Click to send private message to ramsayfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance?"
Isn't she married too? In the promo it shows a reporter at their staged press conference asking someone "how does your husband feel about you being on the show"...and I'm pretty sure Heather is single.

But that aside.. no way do I think Ramsay is partial to Virginia.
He's just too professional for that, and in his many adventures has surely met women with a LOT more to offer than V. (IF he even wanted to cheat that is.. and I prefer to believe he is loyal )

08-09-06, 11:42 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance?"
Unless something has changed, I believe Ramsay loves his wife. He certainly doesn't want to lose his kids. You could in a case of adultry.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-06, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance?"
A lot of you are saying "But aren't they both married?" Well, just because two people are married doesn't mean that they cannot have an attraction and/or romance with someone else. It's sad, but true in today's society.

I think he definitely favors her, and I'm not sure why. I like Virginia, but I think she deserved to get the boot much more than Keith.

A Tribe work of art

ramsayfan 4 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-06, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ramsayfan Click to send private message to ramsayfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance?"
>
>I think he definitely favors her,
>and I'm not sure why.
>I like Virginia, but I
>think she deserved to get
>the boot much more than
>Keith.

I agree as far as over all performance, but for that particular episode I think she beat both Heather and Keith to a pulp.
And it WAS just a matter of time before Big Boy's attitude really showed up.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-06, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance?"
I do not think attraction to others and acting on it is purely a matter of today's society.

That has been a long standing issue throughout history.

The only difference is these days people don't feel they have to hide what they do nearly as much. I mean there have always been "bastard" children of the rich and famous and for a lot of history it was pretty common for men to have both a wife and a mistress.

I do not think anything happened recently that suddenly made married people more likely to notice people they weren't married to. Just we find out about it more these days with the way the media is, and fewer people seem to feel the need to hide their misdeeds/are proud of their misdeeds.

It's a tribe creation!

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-11-06, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance?"
Plus a lot of people don't consider them "misdeeds" anymore.

Hey, Hey! It's a Tribephyl creation!

08-09-06, 06:48 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance?"
Does anyone have any idea why Ramsay let himself go physically? That's very unusual for a vain man. Have to go now.

FOXmePUHLEEZ 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-11-06, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to send private message to FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance?"
Before I say this, let me clarify: Female & HETERO, but if he's single, he'd be crazy for not going after her. She's positively, absolutely adorable. And she stood there with a tear stained face in front of him in all honesty saying she didn't want to make it because of his word. She wanted to make it because she DESERVED it. And we saw her struggle w/her decision. It was cute.

Peaches69 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-06, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peaches69 Click to send private message to Peaches69 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance?"
>So, we know Virginia has a
>crush on Ramsay.
>
>Do you guys think the current
>is running both ways?
>It could explain why he
>let her off the hook
>last week (I'm not buying
>that "I'm a man of
>my word" crap - if
>he wanted her gone, she'd
>be gone).
>
>Does anyone know if Ramsay is
>single & available? I've
>read that he's married, but
>my co-worker swears she hasn't
>seen a wedding ring on
>his finger. I haven't
>noticed myself.
>
>And I don't know that Virginia
>would have been so open
>about her crush in confessionals
>if she knew he was
>married.
>
>If she wins this thing, I
>would point to that as
>being the reason.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I saw an article about him in a magazine and it showed him with his wife and children, but I agree it does seem a little HOT in that kitchen.
I think they may be using it as a twist, I thought from the start that Heather was doing well, I think they are using this crush thing to throw us off and Heather is going to win.

BOYmeetsREALITY 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-12-06, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BOYmeetsREALITY Click to send private message to BOYmeetsREALITY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Virginia & Ramsay, Romance?"
Ummm....all I can say is EWWWWWWWW! on both sides!!!!!!

No matter which way you swing, both of them just CREEP me out!

YUCK!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •