The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Winner Michael from season one"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Leora 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-03-06, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Leora Click to send private message to Leora Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Winner Michael from season one"
You will recall he turned down the restaurant to apprentice with Ramsey. Does anyone know whether he is still working with Ramsey or what happened to him?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Winner Michael from season one Cyndimaus 08-04-06 1
   RE: Winner Michael from season one smallpotatoes 08-05-06 2
       RE: Winner Michael from season one foonermints 08-05-06 3
       RE: Winner Michael from season one MizJazmine 08-08-06 4
       RE: Winner Michael from season one PagongRatEater 08-08-06 5
       RE: Winner Michael from season one DontGetMeStarted 08-11-06 13
 RE: Winner Michael from season one PagongRatEater 08-08-06 6
   RE: Winner Michael from season one smallpotatoes 08-08-06 7
       RE: Winner Michael from season one okaychatt 08-09-06 8
           RE: Winner Michael from season one PagongRatEater 08-09-06 9
   RE: Winner Michael from season one DontGetMeStarted 08-11-06 14
 RE: Winner Michael from season one soldiersmom 08-10-06 10
   RE: Winner Michael from season one drtantalum 08-10-06 11
       RE: Winner Michael from season one weltek 08-10-06 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-04-06, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Winner Michael from season one"
I haven't heard about him. But I do believe he got the restaurant as well as the opportunity to work under Ramsay.

Hey, Hey! It's a Tribephyl creation!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

smallpotatoes 9 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-06, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smallpotatoes Click to send private message to smallpotatoes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Winner Michael from season one"
It doesn't sound like he's doing either.

http://www.skullandcleavers.com/

Jaci

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-05-06, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Winner Michael from season one"
Thanks for the link. He's turned into a tinker? I wonder what his line of home made pots will look like.

I can hardly wait to see his stuff on Home Shopping Network.

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-08-06, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Winner Michael from season one"
Thanks for the link. Hmmmm what he had to say sounds interesting and very telling. It's like he's trying to say something without saying it because of possible/probable legalities.

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-06, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Winner Michael from season one"
Weird. You don't just decide to walk away from a free apprenticeship and restaurant to 'make your own path'. There is definitely more to the story here.

But, the four of us had a great time.

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-11-06, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Winner Michael from season one"
LAST EDITED ON 08-11-06 AT 01:36 AM (EST)

maybe shes's done films and it's a proactive strike...?

08-08-06, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Winner Michael from season one"
Another article with a little more detail.

http://realitytv.about.com/b/a/190588.htm

I still say that its a waste. Now I really wish Ralph had won.

smallpotatoes 9 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-06, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smallpotatoes Click to send private message to smallpotatoes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Winner Michael from season one"
I found this on Wiki & to me at least, it sounds like his wife talked him out of going to the UK. Kinda sad, actually.

Epilogue
Winner Michael Wray's original plan was go to the UK to learn under Ramsay, but as a newlywed did not go in deference to his wife's wishes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell%27s_Kitchen_%28US_TV_series%29#_note-0

Jaci

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-09-06, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Winner Michael from season one"
What kind of spouse would put the brakes on her new hubby's lifetime dream?!

I don't have the facts, of course, but on the surface, she sounds more than a little self-centered.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

08-09-06, 09:52 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Winner Michael from season one"
Based on his website, it appears that she works/worked at a strip club. Not exactly a career that you need to put everything on hold for or you can't relocate with. They are either nuts and he will regret giving this up for the rest of his obscure little life, or there is more to this story.

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-11-06, 01:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Winner Michael from season one"
did you see ralph on Iron Chef- Bobby Flay seemed like he was smirking and board at being in the race with him.. almost tapping his foot & drumming his fingers....
Ralph should have picked a different IC that was just BUYAstupid
to pick americas icon... he italian (right??) so maybe that's why it seemed liek the whole show was cringing at his choice- liek he wanted the cream but couldn't stant up to Mario? or maybe I'm wrong- but I thought he said he was Italian origin??
-bye ;)

soldiersmom 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-10-06, 07:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail soldiersmom Click to send private message to soldiersmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Winner Michael from season one"
Funny - because 2nd place Ralph is doing amazing. I do believe he even won on Iron Chef America. Not sure on the win part but I did see him on that show. Not anyone can get on that show. I have heard that Ralph is very successful.

drtantalum 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-10-06, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail drtantalum Click to send private message to drtantalum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Winner Michael from season one"
He got slaughtered by Bobby Flay. Wasn't even close from what I recall.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-06, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Winner Michael from season one"
Yeah, Ralph put on a decent show, but didn't have near the goods to stack up next to Bobby Flay.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •