The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hell's Kitchen Season #2, Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-31-06, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hell's Kitchen Season #2, Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please keep all discussion of tonight's episode here until the West Coast has an opportunity to watch the latest meltdowns, humiliation, and ear blistering Ramsay "encouragements".

Pack Alpha Status Accorded by Tribe blogging's scary
I've checked my VCR. It's definitely taping.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hell's Kitchen Season #2, Episo... mysticwolf 07-31-06 1
   RE: Hell's Kitchen Season #2, Episo... Snidget 07-31-06 2
 REV UP THE BUS!!! Snidget 07-31-06 3
   RE: REV UP THE BUS!!! mysticwolf 07-31-06 4
       RE: REV UP THE BUS!!! Snidget 07-31-06 5
           RE: REV UP THE BUS!!! liadawn 07-31-06 6
               RE: REV UP THE BUS!!! Snidget 07-31-06 7
   RE: REV UP THE BUS!!! Labyrinth 07-31-06 8
       RE: REV UP THE BUS!!! mistyrose52 08-01-06 9
           RE: REV UP THE BUS!!! Cyndimaus 08-01-06 11
           RE: REV UP THE BUS!!! Labyrinth 08-01-06 13
               RE: REV UP THE BUS!!! mysticwolf 08-01-06 17
                   RE: REV UP THE BUS!!! Labyrinth 08-02-06 21
       RE: REV UP THE BUS!!! Cyndimaus 08-01-06 10
           RE: REV UP THE BUS!!! FOXmePUHLEEZ 08-01-06 12
           RE: REV UP THE BUS!!! Labyrinth 08-01-06 14
               RE: REV UP THE BUS!!! mysticwolf 08-01-06 18
 RE: Hell's Kitchen Season #2, Episo... BOYmeetsREALITY 08-01-06 15
   RE: Hell's Kitchen Season #2, Episo... LittleFox 08-01-06 16
       RE: Hell's Kitchen Season #2, Episo... mysticwolf 08-01-06 19
           RE: Hell's Kitchen Season #2, Episo... Labyrinth 08-02-06 22
 RE: Hell's Kitchen Season #2, Episo... BlingBlong 08-02-06 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

07-31-06, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hell's Kitchen Season #2, Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Virginia is an idiot! Refuses to stand up for herself and say she's a great chef. Then, when the construction workers like her dish the best and she's told she's definitely in the Final 3, she asks if Ramsay is kidding and fishes for complements from him.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-06, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hell's Kitchen Season #2, Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I'm getting to where I can't stand any of them.

Sara is just evil
Heather's bipolar mood swings are getting on my nerves.
Virginia's wishywashy carp is about to drive me out of my tree and Keith's I'm stupid and can't make a choice routine gags me.

Although if Sara had won the pass to the final three I would have had to shut the TV off and avoid the rest of the season.

Although I am having fun thinking of the crabs chewing their ankles off

07-31-06, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "REV UP THE BUS!!!"
Virginia tossed Sara under it!!!!

WOO and HOO!!!!!

07-31-06, 09:46 PM (EST)
4. "RE: REV UP THE BUS!!!"
And, Ramsay gave Virginia the keys. (Meanwhile, I couldn't take full satisfaction as I was busy dealing with our curent intern-turned-spammer and his threads. )

07-31-06, 10:04 PM (EST)
5. "RE: REV UP THE BUS!!!"
Yep, I saw all the spam, sorry you had to clean all that up instead of celebrating.

liadawn 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-31-06, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail liadawn Click to send private message to liadawn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: REV UP THE BUS!!!"
Sorry to interrupt, unfortunately that's what our local news station did and I missed the last 15 mninutes of the show. Could someone please give me the final three?

07-31-06, 10:14 PM (EST)
7. "RE: REV UP THE BUS!!!"
Virginia, Keith, Heather are the final three.

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-31-06, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: REV UP THE BUS!!!"
Glad to see Sara gone but puhleeze a face off with Virginia (how many damn times has this Energizer Bunny been nominated) with Heather and Keith???

And what a set up by Ramsey - he TOLD Virginia in front of the others she was NO LONGER SAFE... and then say's she's safe after Heather nominates her? Who was playing the mind game but Satan himself? Ramsey simply didn't want Sara (the cow) around anymore and he took her down the way he wanted.

BTW Virginia you want to be a serious chef? Then spend that $1,000 on a quality set of knives and folding storage wrap for it. I have yet to see any quality chef (who is real and not these wanna-bes) not show up with their own set of cutlery... but no you waste your money on an apron that you would wear at home while cooking? And can't even name one of the most necessary knives that a cook needs? Nicompoop.

If Virginia is not the NEXT TO GO and it's down to her on the last two I will do some serious puking.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-01-06, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: REV UP THE BUS!!!"
Not to worry-I can't see anyone but Keith and Heather in the final 2.

ALTHOUGH, the previews said it was going to be 'the most shocking elimination ever' next week........SO, I suppose it could be anything goes, huh??? Please, God, not Keith!!!

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-01-06, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: REV UP THE BUS!!!"
I think every week's elimination is touted as the most surprising or shocking. Maybe it's shocking that Virginia actually goes home this time.

Hey, Hey! It's a Tribephyl creation!

08-01-06, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: REV UP THE BUS!!!"
I noticed they said that last week for yesterday's promo and then did it again for next week's ep. Sounded like the same voice and inflection so I think someone hit the "rewind" button on that one.

Okay just a few things I've been mulling over....

1.) The kitchen staff keeps shrinking but they are getting food out better then before. I think this is mainly due to practice. I mean how many times do you have to cook scallops before getting it right?

2.) Is it really fair to put Virginia on Veggies two nights in a row? Sorry but I think that is the easiest station compared to meat for example. She is getting a free ride by someone who is deciding who gets what cooking duty.

3.) The only time Sara got to cook meat was her infamous Lamb. How did she think she was going to make it to the final two w/o cooking an ENTREE? Dingdong.

4.) About the Salmon shortage... was that something that Sara was to keep tabs on and let Jean-Philippe know that they were running short on salmon and that to pull it from the menu? Or did she waste so much meat (unseen) she ran short? I'd like a bit of more explanation on that one.

5.) I thought Virginia was being a bit Southern Meanie ("butter wouldn't melt her mouth") about the shopping trip. She brings Sara a COW? After Sara was the only one that listened (or at least pretended too) to her whining, "I'm not good enough boohoo"? And then gets Heather a mitt to rub it in she burned herself? And Keith sure didn't have to pick her sorry butt to take Vegas. I sure wouldn't have thought Keith could be upstaged but here comes Virginia!

Personally, Virigina could have gone the high road and got everyone a set of knives and said - we are down to the final four and we kicked a** to get here - now we can have the "knives out" to see who is best - but of course it was her money to spend on silly little novelty kitchen items so she would all be ready to open her home-diner with the butcher paper tableclothes and crayons for the kiddos.

6.) If Heather had gotten kicked off because Sara couldn't get her veggies down, I would have taken that b*tch out back and crippled her so bad that she would have had to give up her spot. Really? Heather to be punished for Sara (with immunity) screwups?

7.) Heather and Keith should team up against Virginia but it looks like from the next ep they don't get out to cut out the competition. Once more we fall apart to CYA. I am not sure why Gordon would think they would bond as a team when they are fighting for ONE winner....?

08-01-06, 10:18 PM (EST)
17. "RE: REV UP THE BUS!!!"
6.) If Heather had gotten kicked off because Sara couldn't get her veggies down, I would have taken that b*tch out back and crippled her so bad that she would have had to give up her spot. Really? Heather to be punished for Sara (with immunity) screwups?

Actually, it was our lovely Virginia who was on the veggie sides that were screwing up Heather's Wellingtons. Sarah, much as I dislike her, really didn't screw up anywhere nearly as much as I would have liked tonight.

Even her touted showdown with Ramsay didn't amount to what the previews led us to believe.

I'm glad Sarah is gone, but, imo, it was a dissapointing ouster. She actually didn't deserve it as much as someone else, tonight.

Guess Ramsay really does like those big breasts.

08-02-06, 07:44 AM (EST)
21. "RE: REV UP THE BUS!!!"
Sorry I was thinking Virginia and wrote Sara.

Did you notice that they changed the previews on the day of the show and removed the "most shocking dismissal" line?

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-01-06, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: REV UP THE BUS!!!"
Then spend that $1,000 on a quality set of knives and folding storage wrap for it.

Now THAT would have been a great way to impress Chef. She would have risen in his opinion if she'd done something like that.

Hey, Hey! It's a Tribephyl creation!

FOXmePUHLEEZ 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-01-06, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to send private message to FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: REV UP THE BUS!!!"
Thank heaven Sara is gone. She was awful. Backstabbing, no conscience, shameless pooting, then telling the boss to kiss her grits. Her preacher back home has his hands full. I hope he tries to make a human being out of this entity.

08-01-06, 01:02 PM (EST)
14. "RE: REV UP THE BUS!!!"
From watching some reality chef shows where it's like a pseudodocumentary following aspiring chefs going through chef school, is that all the serious chefs have their own set of knives. They are expected to bring their own to class, care for them, and to bring them to cookoffs. It seems to be really important as a "badge of honor" but also to have something that fits comfortably in your hand that you will be using all day! Let's face it - the knives are THE kitchen tool.

I have yet to see any of these bozos have their own set of knives. Even their cool chef coats are provided by HK.

08-01-06, 10:23 PM (EST)
18. "RE: REV UP THE BUS!!!"
I could be very wrong, and I've overwritten all of my previous tapes, but I could have sworn that on the initial episode I saw at least one or two unwrap their own set. Heather and Keith, maybe?

That's not to say that the sets I think I saw weren't provided to them. And, we certainly haven't seen them carrying them around or caring for them. And, I still can't believe that Virginia couldn't rememer the name for a cleaver, for heaven's sake.

BOYmeetsREALITY 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-01-06, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BOYmeetsREALITY Click to send private message to BOYmeetsREALITY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Hell's Kitchen Season #2, Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
The prooducers certainly did put together the most unusual group of chef wanna-bes for a show with such a fantastic prize!

Why would you want to let any of these bozos get set free in a brand new restaurant??? They all seem pretty untalented to me, and I cook all the time!

Sarah was an evil drama-builder cast by the staff psychologist to keep things stirred up.

Heather acts like she is constantly on some mood altering drugs the way she turns the tear-factory on and off during every show. Whatever. Too bad she seems to be the one who most wanted to win this thing from the very start!

Virginia is certainly not too bright. She was right when she finally acknowledged that she had no business being there. How is she going to work in a major kitchen when she probably cannot even command "the Clapper" to turn on and off properly?

Keith.....well....if He isn't the strangest looking former "goonie" ever cast.... Not sure what to make of him excatly, but one thing is for sure....I wouldn't want him touching any of MY food!

This season is turning out to be nothing more than bad publicity for a new Vegas restaurant! I kinda feel bad for the owners.

LittleFox 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-01-06, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LittleFox Click to send private message to LittleFox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Hell's Kitchen Season #2, Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Last night really confused me! Is Ramsey putting on a show being mean? Is he really a nice guy? Virginia put herself out for the slaughter and he convinced her to stay!!!!!!! Does he wasnt a leader or not??!! Cause she proved she is no leader last night!

*Come join the coolest club in town!:

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=20486

08-01-06, 10:30 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Hell's Kitchen Season #2, Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Big breasts, baby. Big breasts. And they don't need to be connected to chicken.

Oh, and drama. Lots of drama. 'Cause, without an obvious loser to root against, where would the drama be?

That, and the fact that if the winner this time is as smarrt as the last winner was they'll take the second choice Ramsay offers them. Step away from head chef and accept a position in one of his restaurants continuing to learn. It's a longer term position, and in the long run more lucrative, than the head chef position.

Much better to have a few years learning from him on your resume than to have a single year, gained through a reality show, and being fired by him as soon as it was over.

08-02-06, 07:47 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Hell's Kitchen Season #2, Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
AND working under Ramsay guarantees a salary. Most restaurants fail in the first year.

According to news reports linked here in this forum, not only did the last winner get to work under Ramsay he also got the restaurant too. A double win-win.

BlingBlong 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-02-06, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BlingBlong Click to send private message to BlingBlong Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Hell's Kitchen Season #2, Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I have tried not to get sucked into this show, but alas...
Virginia's an idiot, Mysticwolf you are correct. But she seemed to have played her cards just right to get revenge on Sara...didn't she say at the end she planned it all along? And, remember, she's calling CHEF "Gordon" now...at the store. At the store she was all flirty with him, from the "Kiss the Cook" apron to not knowing the name of the "big one"...ha ha. She doesn't have the ability to run a restaurant of her own. Maybe one of those snack trailers... She only got the construction guys votes from her flirty chat.
Sara was nasty all along. Egotistical...never did see her cook anything great. Glad not to have to hear her whiney voice again.
Keith is so rude. He vaguely reminds me of Sly Stallone...the voice perhaps. It seems that Chef Ramsey favors him somewhat.
Heather might be best able to run a restaurant, when she puts her mind to it. At least she made perfect Wellingtons!
Not impressed with any of them. The fact that they would put up with Ramsey's abuse says a lot.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •