The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Living Damned Week #7: Let's Get Right To The Point."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-01-06, 05:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Living Damned Week #7: Let's Get Right To The Point."
Sara?

The wheels of the bus go 'round and 'round, 'round and 'round, 'round and 'round -- right over your screaming mouth.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: ... tribephyl 08-01-06 1
   RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: ... bystander 08-02-06 10
 RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: ... Madigan 08-01-06 2
   RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: ... mistyrose52 08-01-06 3
 RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: ... Magnolia_Rocker 08-01-06 4
 RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: ... Cyndimaus 08-01-06 5
   RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: ... ginger 08-01-06 6
   RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: ... foonermints 08-01-06 7
       RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: ... Cyndimaus 08-02-06 8
 RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: ... bystander 08-02-06 9
   RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: ... foonermints 08-02-06 11
   RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: ... Cyndimaus 08-03-06 12
 E-A-R-T-H to K-E-I-T-H! Come in, Ke... FOXmePUHLEEZ 08-03-06 13
   RE: E-A-R-T-H to K-E-I-T-H! Come in... Cyndimaus 08-03-06 15
 RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: ... chigdon 08-03-06 14
   RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: ... bystander 08-03-06 16
       RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: ... Cyndimaus 08-04-06 18
   RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: ... TheFabulousLurker 08-04-06 17
 RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: ... foonermints 08-04-06 19
   RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: ... Cyndimaus 08-05-06 20
   RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: ... TheFabulousLurker 08-05-06 21
       RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: ... foonermints 08-05-06 22
           RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: ... TheFabulousLurker 08-06-06 23
               RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: ... foonermints 08-06-06 24
                   RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: ... bystander 08-06-06 25
                       RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: ... foonermints 08-07-06 27
                       RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: ... Cyndimaus 08-07-06 28
                   RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: ... TheFabulousLurker 08-07-06 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-06, 06:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: Let's Get Right To The Point."
YeeHaw!
And really, what better way for her to go. At the hands of the lameduck Virginia.

Virginia couldn't have been more wishy-washy in making her decision, but the world is a better place for her having done so.
Even if it took her nearly an hour to shut up and say as such.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-02-06, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: Let's Get Right To The Point."
Mooooooooo! Moooooooo!

*Kicks Manure over Tribes Keyboard*

Madigan 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-01-06, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Madigan Click to send private message to Madigan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: Let's Get Right To The Point."
I'm SO happy that Sara is off the show. Virginia is definitely too emotional and wishy-washy, but at least she's not a whiny, self-righteous pig like the rest of them. I couldn't believe how ACTUALLY pissed off they were at her for not spending more money on them! That was so gross to watch, I had to shield my eyes.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-01-06, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: Let's Get Right To The Point."
So true! She pulled a double-whammy last night, didn't she??

First, she wins the reward, goes shopping, and doesn't think so highly of her commrades back home shucking crabs! HA!

THEN, she says she wants off, puts Sara's and her heads on the chopping block and changes her mind!!! I LOVE IT!!

Did you all notice that it was basically Gordon Ramsey who urged her to stay? I don't see him doing that to too many others-he certainly didn't tell Larry, 'you go home and get some rest, then come back', or any of the others!

Oh yeah, he wanted that cow gone as much as the rest of us did! But I have to admit, I DID feel a little bit sorry for her in the end, when she was crying. Just a little......

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-01-06, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: Let's Get Right To The Point."
Oh evil fate! What heinous crime did I commit in a previous life to merit the eternal damnation of belonging to Sarah!!! Please, someone drop me so that I break into a million pieces and get swept to the trash. A much brighter future than the one I've now become subjected to. Damn you Virginia, I will have my vengeance!!

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-01-06, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: Let's Get Right To The Point."
Well Virginia, you pulled a fast one on all of us by changing your mind about going. This doesn't surprise me. So now Sara is gone. Do I feel bad about this? Well.....I did for a split second. But I must admit that I will not miss her.

Did you all see me shine last night? I was the star of the kitchen!!

To the crabs: sorry about the large-scale slaughter of your kind last night, but when Chef tells you to do something, you do it. Take your complaints to him. We are his slaves.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-06, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: Let's Get Right To The Point."
Pssssssssssssst.............Mde. Virgnia.....................I can get you to the final two................

Let's have cocktails and talk, Cheri, mmmmmmmmmmmm?

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-06, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: Let's Get Right To The Point."
I'm sure my Queen will win! The crab slaughter was unfortunate. My apologies to our crab allies. I believe the aim of the mojo disruptor was off. It just succeeded in turning Virginia into a blubbering fool. At least the objective was obtained, whether it was a backdoor, a trapdoor, or just The Boot.

*swish* *zing!* All are slaves of the Empire, some of us are just higher on the food chain.

08-02-06, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: Let's Get Right To The Point."
Your queen? I have not yet turned to the Dark Side. With Sara gone I may not have to.

08-02-06, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: Let's Get Right To The Point."
*Mooooooooo! Moooooooo!* No one calls me a *Mooooooo* Worthless Fat *Moooooooo* Cow. How dare you Chef!

And Heather, *Moooooooo* Sorry that you can't even tie a deep fried *Mooooooo* chickenbreast to your face and pick up a hungry construction worker. Soooo sad you *Mooooooo* Loser.

The construction workers really loved me though. Did you see them flirting *Moooooooo* with me? It's always been a dream *Moooooooo* of mine to own a lunch trailer at a construction site. It's like a vacation *Mooooooo* home dream come true.

Oh well, I'm not bitter though *Mooooooo*. I have a purpose, yaknow! And when I get back to the trailerpark I'm gonna *Mooooooo* manage the Deli like you wouldn't believe!

*Moooooooo*

A worthless fat cow since my first twinkie at age 4

08-02-06, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: Let's Get Right To The Point."
You should've paid attention to the Death Star.

*swish* *zing!* Crab allies, you may now eat cow. Hope you like it fatty.

08-03-06, 11:17 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: Let's Get Right To The Point."
Listen here, you stupid, fat cow! The only reason I lost that challenge was because people judged on things other than the food. My food was excellent and nothing will change that fact. I just didn't resort to shameless flirting.

Glad you'll enjoy your deli since I'm still here and I'm quite sure I'll be winning the restaurant in Vegas. (doesn't even begin to compare to your trailer park!)

FOXmePUHLEEZ 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-03-06, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to send private message to FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "E-A-R-T-H to K-E-I-T-H! Come in, Keith! Dude! When you"
take your pasta out of the water before it's done, don't stick it back IN the water, let it steep and finish cooking in the sauce you have prepared for it, then tong it out, plate it and pour the sauce back over it.

ORRRRR, do another thing of quick pasta on high boil. Just takes a few minutes.

That being said, ROCK ON, DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08-03-06, 05:27 PM (EST)
15. "RE: E-A-R-T-H to K-E-I-T-H! Come in, Keith! Dude! When you"
Are you one of the diners? You better get back to your seat before Chef sees you. He's been known to kick people out of Hell's Kitchen if you *censored* him off.

chigdon 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-03-06, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chigdon Click to send private message to chigdon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: Let's Get Right To The Point."
Were you shocked Sara go this week?
I really was. I mean she's perky, cute and straight forward. A real Texan. I just found an interview with her online. If you want to something funny read it here:
TV with MeeVee's Blog

08-03-06, 06:33 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: Let's Get Right To The Point."
I didn't deserve to go. Heather should have. That barking bull dog can't cook to save her life. I'm a leader and I keep the team together and focused.

08-04-06, 12:26 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: Let's Get Right To The Point."
I can't cook? Puleeze! You must be in some alternate universe where your lamb actually turns out good and people admire your leadership. That sure ain't happenin' in the one I occupy. Leaders pull their team together not sabatoge them with lies. I have received MANY compliments from Chef. Who has he been screaming at in the kitchen? Who did he call a stupid, fat cow? Certainly not me! Go home and stop whining!

TheFabulousLurker 165 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-06, 04:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TheFabulousLurker Click to send private message to TheFabulousLurker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: Let's Get Right To The Point."
Let me guess, chigdon... Your name was blakbirdie in a past life...

08-04-06, 11:53 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: Let's Get Right To The Point."
Whoo Hoo! *Looks Up* The Mojo disruptor must have sprayed the planet! No continuity! No characters! But.. some blabbing and ..and ..and(wait for it) was that some spam? Argue amongst yourselves, miserable Earthlings. No time for torturing my long lost spudkins. One day the potatoes of your planet will rise up and annihilate you.

*swish* *zing* Another strike for the Potatoes of Earth!

08-05-06, 12:30 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: Let's Get Right To The Point."
It's not the first time I've had to work amongst chaos. But once again I will rise to the top and shine like the star I am.

08-05-06, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheFabulousLurker Click to send private message to TheFabulousLurker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: Let's Get Right To The Point."
*Grabs a little red potato, stabs it in the belly and shoves it in the microwave* mmmmmm dinner

08-05-06, 09:01 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: Let's Get Right To The Point."
We beamed up our little Indian brother and replaced him with a big red Habeñero pepper. Can't wait to hear how it comes out.

*Listens for scream* *swish* *zing* Another strike for the Potatoes of Earth!

08-06-06, 00:49 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: Let's Get Right To The Point."
Sorry spud, I caught onto your little scam and nuked two of your brethren in retaliation. DIE POTATOES DIE!!!

08-06-06, 10:58 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: Let's Get Right To The Point."
LAST EDITED ON 08-06-06 AT 07:03 PM (EST)

You are obviously Irish.

*swish* *zing!* Darth Tater has heard enough Blarney!

eta: In the future you can use this to identify yourself:

or else I can make you something

08-06-06, 09:37 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: Let's Get Right To The Point."
I smell beer....

*BELCH*

*POOT*

*BELCH*

08-07-06, 02:10 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: Let's Get Right To The Point."
The Death Star can now see the main cause of global warming.

Worlds BIGGEST COW.

08-07-06, 06:11 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: Let's Get Right To The Point."
Won't be missing all that silliness/grossness. Good riddance to you!

08-07-06, 00:26 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #7: Let's Get Right To The Point."
Oh Tater Boy, the pot, the pot is calling... atop my stove, from my kitchen...

Mucho Gracias, foonermints

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •