The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"reality check"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

willyp 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-24-06, 05:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail willyp Click to send private message to willyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"reality check"
HELLS KITCHEN REALITY LIKE THE EASTER BUNNY AND THE APPRENTICE. THIS SHOW HAS ITS POTENTIAL WINNERS PRESELECTED BEFORE SEASON BEGINS. THE CHEF AND PRODUCERS HAND PICKS WHO MOVES ON, YOU CAN MAKE A CASE FROM SHOW TO SHOW THAT MORE THAN ONE PERSON SHOULD GO. BUT THEY CUT THE ONES THAT THEY WANT CUT, SO IN THE END, THEY HAVE WHO THEY NEED, IE. THE APPRENTIVE, WINNERS INCLUDE A MAN, WOMAN, BLACK, WHITE, AND THE LATEST SEASON HAD A JEW AND A FOREIGN PERSON IN THE FINAL TWO. THIS IS NOT BY CHANCE AND MAY NOT EVEN BE WRONG. POLITICAL CORRECT YES. REALITY NO.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: reality check SneakingSallythrougtheAlley 06-30-06 1
 RE: reality check pauliewalnuts 07-10-06 2
   WARNING Bebo 07-11-06 9
 RE: reality check bystander 07-10-06 3
   RE: reality check foonermints 07-10-06 4
       RE: reality check bystander 07-11-06 6
           RE: reality check foonermints 07-12-06 12
 RE: reality check slickeronstate 07-11-06 5
   RE: reality check mysticwolf 07-11-06 7
       RE: reality check slickeronstate 07-11-06 8
 RE: reality check foolynroo 07-12-06 10
 RE: reality check RonReports 07-12-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SneakingSallythrougtheAlley 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-30-06, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SneakingSallythrougtheAlley Click to send private message to SneakingSallythrougtheAlley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: reality check"
Yeah I agree. I think the reality show is not really what we think it is at all and much is scripted and planned. I felt that especially about the Apprentice. Production has ideas on what it wants and shapes the events to achieve this. What we think is reality is just people acting out realty, quite a different thing, but still very entertaining. As long as you don't get too caught up believing everything you see and taking too much to heart where is the harm? Other people might call it a big con game. I don't know what it is but it isn't really real.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

pauliewalnuts 1 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-06, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pauliewalnuts Click to send private message to pauliewalnuts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: reality check"
Yeah you are right, Hell's Kitchen has its potential winner picked before the season begins...they are called the participants. And yeah the chef and producers do hand pick who moves on ...I think that is the object of the show. Pull your head out...it is "reality television" not a game of political correctness, of which you could use a lesson.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-11-06, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "WARNING"
Please read our community guidelines. Bashing other posters is not permitted here.

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-10-06, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: reality check"
THE APPRENTIVE, WINNERS INCLUDE A MAN, WOMAN, BLACK, WHITE, AND THE LATEST SEASON HAD A JEW AND A FOREIGN PERSON IN THE FINAL TWO.

So, you're say this freakish Black/White Man-Woman who is both Jewish AND Foreign will Win?

That's amazing. I didn't realize Michael Jackson was even a contestant.

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-06, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: reality check"
*stabs bystander in towe*

*swish* *zing* Another strike for the Potatoes of Earth!

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-11-06, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: reality check"
Ouch! What was that? I think I stepped on a thorn.

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-06, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: reality check"
Wait'll I cue in the Death Star, Mr. Smiley.

*swish* *zing* Just ask the Easter Bunny. That's if you can find his little pink bunnecules.

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-11-06, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: reality check"
Please don't YELL. BTW the winner of the Apprentice was both foreign and Jewish!

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-06, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: reality check"
Actually, while Sean was foreign (British), I don't believe he was Jewish. That would have been Lee, who was in the final two, but lost the job (and got hired later).

But, that's neither here, nor there, since that wouldn't be the show we're supposed to be discussing in this forum.

Puppy Lvoe from Tribe blogging's scary

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-06, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: reality check"
Good point. I was referring to Sean. He stated he was half Arab - look at his family name - he is Jewish as well as Arabic - go figure. Don't boot me now for suggesting this. Yes sorry it is the wrong thread....

foolynroo 8 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-06, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foolynroo Click to send private message to foolynroo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: reality check"
LAST EDITED ON 07-13-06 AT 03:18 PM (EST)

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-06, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: reality check"
>HELLS KITCHEN REALITY LIKE THE EASTER
>BUNNY AND THE APPRENTICE. THIS
>SHOW HAS ITS POTENTIAL WINNERS
>PRESELECTED BEFORE SEASON BEGINS.

How can they have winners preselected when everyone on this show looks like a loser? Top Chef treated contestants decently but Hell's Kitchen lives up to its name.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •