The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Am I the only one who likes Anthony?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

Skarfaze 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-06-05, 01:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Skarfaze Click to send private message to Skarfaze Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Am I the only one who likes Anthony?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-05 AT 01:29 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-06-05 AT 01:28 AM (EST)

I can't believe what I see on message boards about Anthony. Okay, the boxers might hate him because
1) He made sure there is no easy guy to pick for the next round
2) He made sure Joey is going home to his crying mom
3) He lied to them

Sure, I can understand if the boxers on the show hate him. But still, the truth is they clearly overreacted, and it's simply because they're all blood-thirsty macho man, and we all know they've got to be sick of all this mushy mushy loving each other brotherhood game they're playing on TV. They needed someone to hate now that babyface is gone. And I mean, it does make sense because this is a group of men who beat the sh!t out of other men for a living. You can't expect them to live together in harmony and enjoy it for this long.

But that said, why the hell should I hate Anthony? He lied? So? What show is this, "Who Is The New Gandhi?" "The Saint"? Forget the fact that he's almost 34 years old, his career is fading, and he's a single dad with two kids to feed. Forget that for a second. But let's just look at what they're doing right now. They're here to simply beat the sh!t out of each other then take a million dollars and go home. I can't even believe anyone would even THINK about team. TEAM? What's team gona do? What's Ishe Smith gona do for Anthony? If Ishe Smith wins, he's running home with the money, Anthony wouldn't even get to shake his hands. TEAM? Kiss my a$$. I'd lie whenever the hell I want if I were him. I can't believe crybaby Joey would even show us his ugly sissy face on TV. You know why Joey is pissed? He's basically saying

"I can't believe Anthony took my easy fight. Now since I'm the worst fighter left I'm going home next, no money for me. I hate being a terrible fighter. I miss my mom. Where's my mom? Mom?"

Screw the team. Screw integrity. They're here to win money. Worse, they're here to beat the crap out of each other, on national television, to win money. And you're telling me the only thing that bugs you is the fact that he lied?

"Hey Anthony, you shouldn't lie. That's terrible. We should be men and just do our job of viciously punching another man's head and smashing him senseless for a living. Lying is bad though, Anthony.

Okay guys, let's get a beer."

"Hey guys, I'm Ishe Smith. I am so disillusioned with the state of boxing that I have decided to box on national television for a million dollars. That would set the boxing world straight for sure, and restore the integrity and image of all boxers."

"Hey guys, I'm Brent. Jesus loves you, even if he told me to smash your face senseless in front of your family."

Nothing like hearing men who making a living from delivering ferocious blows to other men's face in front of a cheering crowd talk about their dislike for lying.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Am I the only one who likes Ant... subspartan 04-06-05 1
   RE: Am I the only one who likes Ant... TroyGun25 04-06-05 3
 RE: Am I the only one who likes Ant... thetornado 04-06-05 2
   Speaking of Boxer posters, hey Troy... CubsFan05 04-06-05 4
 RE: Am I the only one who likes Ant... FarwestChips 04-06-05 5
   Locking -- duplicate AyaK 04-06-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

subspartan 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-06-05, 04:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail subspartan Click to send private message to subspartan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Am I the only one who likes Anthony?"
I basically liked what anthony did. It was a cunning move and nobody saw it coming until it explodes right infront of other contenders faces! Well for Brent, he is a nice fella and I think with a guy like him if he truly is what he portrays infron of the television, he could get find some career in preaching and saving some souls for Jesus. Good fella like him doesnt belong in the boxing arena, he belongs in world of saving souls. For Ishe, that guy need some professional help in the head ya know.

TroyGun25 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-06-05, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TroyGun25 Click to send private message to TroyGun25 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Am I the only one who likes Anthony?"
I am in total agreeance with you Skarfaze. The reason the Ishe and Jesse are pissed at what Tony did is that it ensured there would be more quality boxers in the second round. I don't buy the West's rationale that, "We want everyone to have equal boxing matches" crap. The only reason they wanted Brent and Joey to go against each other is to ensure one of them would move on to the second round and give an easy fight to one of them. And the only reason they wanted Tony and Jimmy to go against each other is to ensure one of them wouldn't be in the second round since they are both decent fighters. Tony turned the show upside down on the rest of them and their plans went to pot. The only guy I didn't see complaining was Sergio, who I think is going to go far in the competition. In fact he was in Tony's corner for the whole match. I like Sergio, he's probably my favorite fighter. Jesse's a drunken redneck and Ishe's a poser. Peter is tough but a head case and Alfonso was just lucky. I like what Tony did because he picked his fight, he didn't let Jesse or Ishe do it for him. The reason for this show was so the fighters could choose their own destiny. Just to give everyon on this thread a heads up...FarwestChips and Ayak are going to come here tell us how bad a fighter Tony is and how he won't win another fight and how his career is over (I know for a fact otherwise) and that he's a liar and how the other guys have all this integrity...read some of the other threads, it gets tiresome. But you gotta love reality TV villians.

thetornado 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-06-05, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thetornado Click to send private message to thetornado Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Am I the only one who likes Anthony?"
Hey I agree with you two, Anthony did what was best for him and to hell with the others.
I have a big problem with Ishe, he talks about his christianity but then look at the way he acts. He talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk.
Now Brent I believe is a true christian, never a bad word against anyone and no hard feelings--a fight is a fight and then its over with.
With the all the spoilers I've read, (and they all have the same outcome) I wonder if they are true.

Hey does anyone but me think FARWESTCHIP is really ISHE and VEGASFIGHTWRITER IS JOEY? Just kidding guys!!!!!!!! I respect both of your rights to your opinions and you make some pretty interesting reading.

CubsFan05 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-06-05, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CubsFan05 Click to send private message to CubsFan05 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Speaking of Boxer posters, hey TroyGun---"
Hey TroyGun, are you Troy Lowry?

FarwestChips 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-06-05, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FarwestChips Click to send private message to FarwestChips Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Am I the only one who likes Anthony?"
Bla Bla Bla Tony is not a good boxer, He gave a man his word, The fight was not arranged for him, he was asked if he would go along since Joey had been hurt helping the team advance.
CAN WE KEEP THIS SUBJECT TO A SINGEL THREAD?
You pro Tony, dont know nothing about boxing, life, or honor pin heads have started like 5 threads now on this subject

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-06-05, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Locking -- duplicate"
>CAN WE KEEP THIS SUBJECT TO A SINGLE THREAD?

Normally, I'd force this discussion into one of the existing threads that already focuses on "I love that crafty Anthony" (or "I hate that lying Anthony"):

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID85/88.shtml
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID85/94.shtml
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID85/96.shtml
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID85/91.shtml
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID85/92.shtml

I'd been letting it go, because Anthony's double-cross is the first thing that seemed to bring a lot of people out of the woodwork surrounding this show.

But you're right, we do have a few too many threads about the same thing. So I'll lock this one.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •