The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Contender is BACK!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-06-08, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Contender is BACK!"
It started this week on Versus. There's a new host, Tony Danza, a new site, Singapore, and heavier fighters (up to 200 pounds).

All the same quality of any Mark Burnett production and so far I'm digging it. If anyone still checks these forums, and gets Versus, check it out.

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Contender is BACK! agman 12-08-08 1
   RE: Contender is BACK! PagongRatEater 12-09-08 2
       RE: Contender is BACK! agman 12-09-08 3
 RE: Contender is BACK! agman 12-18-08 4
   RE: Contender is BACK! Aurora80 02-10-09 5
       RE: Contender is BACK! vince3 02-10-09 6
           RE: Contender is BACK! Aurora80 02-12-09 7
 RE: Contender is BACK! agman 02-21-09 8
   RE: Contender is BACK! PagongRatEater 03-04-09 9
       RE: Contender is BACK! agman 06-10-09 11
           RE: Contender is BACK! agman 06-10-09 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-08, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Contender is BACK!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-08-08 AT 01:23 PM (EST)

The first episode was great. A lot of action in the fight and the humble guy(I think his name is Felix) kicked the carp out of the loud-mouthed bragger! I hope the other fights are as good.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

12-09-08, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Contender is BACK!"
I'm hoping for more knock-outs with the heavier weight class. I was glad to see that even with a second-tier network and no Sugar Ray that they were really able to maintain the production quality.

And they still have the best theme song on TV!

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.

12-09-08, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Contender is BACK!"
>I'm hoping for more knock-outs with
>the heavier weight class.

I think there will be a lot of knock-outs. It just didn't happen the first fight!

>And they still have the best
>theme song on TV!
*snort* after the show, I usually have that song stuck in my head for a week

12-18-08, 02:20 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Contender is BACK!"
great fight last night! Looked like one guy was about to get knocked out, then he landed a punch and nearly knocked the other fighter out!

Tribe styled my Fro

Aurora80 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-10-09, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aurora80 Click to send private message to Aurora80 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Contender is BACK!"
OMG I love the contender!!! I watched it every time it came out can anyone tell me what station it's on since I'm sure we call have different channels lol... omg I'm so excited I'mma read your inputs so im not so lost... Thank you once again for allowing this girlie to get in on this info...

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-09, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Contender is BACK!"
It is on Versus or Vs.

Aurora80 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-12-09, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aurora80 Click to send private message to Aurora80 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Contender is BACK!"
Thank you so much I'mma look for it!!! =o)

02-21-09, 11:03 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Contender is BACK!"
FInals Wednesday night on Versus!

03-04-09, 09:01 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Contender is BACK!"
GREAT final fights. I love the fact that they went to heavier weight divisions. You could really see more punching power and bigger hits. Considering the size of the potential audience on Versus, I think that they did really well.

One area that they need to improve if they have a 5th season, is the quality of the boxers. It seems that a lot of these guys were very peripheral to boxing and could not hang with the class of their divisions: as opposed to a Sergio Mora who actually won a belt in his division.

Boxing needs the promotion. Frankly, I'm surprised ESPN walked away from this one. It remains a quality show and with more visibility could really do wonders for the dying sport of boxing.

06-10-09, 10:41 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Contender is BACK!"
LAST EDITED ON 06-10-09 AT 10:43 AM (EST)

excellent fights

06-10-09, 10:42 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Contender is BACK!"

crowned by the capn 2009

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •