The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Theme song"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

marine8 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-03-05, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail marine8 Click to send private message to marine8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Theme song"
Does anyone know who wrote and the name of the song of the contender, I think it is Hans Zimmer who makes the music, but I dont know the name of the song. Would help me out quite a bit thanks
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Theme song contender_girl 04-04-05 1
 RE: Theme song PagongRatEater 05-04-05 2
   RE: Theme song Italian Stallion 05-07-05 3
       RE: Theme song dan234 05-09-05 4
           RE: Theme song Italian Stallion 05-10-05 5
               RE: Theme song madkata 05-11-05 6
               RE: Theme song nszczepanski 05-18-05 7
                   RE: Theme song PagongRatEater 05-18-05 8
                       RE: Theme song Italian Stallion 05-19-05 9
                           RE: Theme song chud 10-17-06 14
       RE: Theme song tmalone10 07-16-06 10
           RE: Theme song Wacko Jacko 07-18-06 11
               RE: Theme song SMF_V2 07-18-06 12
                   RE: Theme song tmalone10 07-28-06 13
 RE: Theme song nalu2000 11-16-06 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

contender_girl 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-04-05, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail contender_girl Click to send private message to contender_girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Theme song"
Not sure what the songs called (does it even have a title?), but if u got to this website and click on the avi. link, u'll be able to hear/see the opening theme song of the show

http://www.hans-zimmer.com/fr/contender.php

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-04-05, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Theme song"
Just thought I'd bump this since someone else is going to be looking for it sooner or later.

Italian Stallion 11 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-05, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Italian%20Stallion Click to send private message to Italian%20Stallion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Theme song"
Yea the song is my Hanz Zimmer, but if you go to the website it allows you to download the video, and the song is only a little more than a minute. I have the song, and i stretched it out with a computer program that i have, and i converted it into an mp3. So let me know if you want it, i could send it to you

dan234 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-05, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dan234 Click to send private message to dan234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Theme song"
i heard you made the theme song longer on your computer and are willing to send it to people if its not to much can i please get that, send it to chosen1lbj23@netscape.net

thanks alot

05-10-05, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Italian%20Stallion Click to send private message to Italian%20Stallion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Theme song"
click on this link and dowload it.....I made it easy for you guys....Just click and dowload

The Contender - Theme Song

http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=30DD7B45HX4Q03N27CSMV53LQ4

I cut and pasted the theme song about 3 times, so that the length is about 3:30 min long. I did this so i could listen to it while i work out and hit the speed bag and heavy bag,,,,because its so DAMN inspirational....

madkata 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-11-05, 04:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail madkata Click to send private message to madkata Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Theme song"
Thanks for cutting that together -- it truly is inspiring. Doesn't it make you wonder what the fighters themselves actually think of the final edit of the show? I bet it makes them feel as "Gladiator"-y I do when I hear it!

(And off-topic: too bad "Kingdom of Heaven" didn't have as good music -- both directed by Ridley Scott. Movie sucked as well.)

Okay, back to boxing -- VOTE FOR ISHE!

nszczepanski 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-05, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nszczepanski Click to send private message to nszczepanski Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Theme song"
Do you still have a copy of this theme song? If so where can I get a copy? Can you email a version to me or put it back out on yousendit.com?

Thanks,
Neil

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-18-05, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Theme song"
I second that opinion. Went to find it today and it was gone.

05-19-05, 02:29 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Theme song"
Sure guys, no problem...

Here it is again.....mind you i lengthened it to my personal preferance, don't get annoyed if you dont like how i cut it.....here you go..

http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2YQYRE6IR1TIJ10QIYEQZINCYZ

The Stallion

chud 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-06, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chud Click to send private message to chud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Theme song"
please post the web site again, i download from the site but it wont transfer to my ipod. i need it to transfer from audio stream. help. stallion if you have it email to chudler13@yahoo.com

tmalone10 3 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-06, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tmalone10 Click to send private message to tmalone10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Theme song"
I realize this post is over a year old but do you still have the stretched out version of the contender. If so can you send it to tmalone10@yahoo.com

Thanks

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-18-06, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Theme song"
Or better yet. Repost it. Thank you.

SMF_V2 7 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-06, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SMF_V2 Click to send private message to SMF_V2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Theme song"
Actually, there are 3 different versions of the Contender theme songs

Contender Original
Contender Antas
And
Contender Orchestral

I got everything from season one on my site. That includes songs, yahoo clips and all the fights too.

tmalone10 3 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-06, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tmalone10 Click to send private message to tmalone10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Theme song"
What is your website and I will take a look at it

nalu2000 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-06, 07:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nalu2000 Click to send private message to nalu2000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Theme song"
Guys am new on the forum, as this is when the contender is finishing and i was wondering if i can gat my hands on the theme song. i know italian stallone shared it, can you do the honours this around again please. Am down for the song...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •