The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"f----up"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

OBYWON 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-27-06, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OBYWON Click to send private message to OBYWON Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"f----up"
did anyone else notice the two final fights looked staged , and they showed grady,as brady but used a picture of charles brewer . what a bunch of stupid cunts..
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: f----up Joanne36 09-27-06 1
   RE: f----up Wacko Jacko 09-27-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Joanne36 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-27-06, 08:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Joanne36 Click to send private message to Joanne36 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: f----up"
Your favorites must have lost because that is the only time posters complain about things being staged or a contestant being robbed. Neither of the two final fights look staged. Maybe it looked different because the show was Live. You have to remember that the show "Contender" was recorded so some time had passed between the show and the Live fight last night. All of the boxers looked more fit and professional last night. There is a lot of difference in fighting a five round fight and an eight and ten round fight. The boxers have to pace themselves and not come out fist flying like on the "Contender".

I enjoyed both fights and the better man of the nigh won in both. K-9 looked like a different boxer last night unlike the one on "Contender". Brewer looked poised and fought a smart fight. Never underestimate the power of a man who is fighting for the welfare of his family. I hope they enjoy the money, the truck, and everything that comes with winning.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-27-06, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: f----up"
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-06 AT 09:24 AM (EST)

Nothing about last nights fights were staged. Actually if 'the Contender' and ESPN were to stage the fight they would've put Steve Forbes on top not Grady Brewer. Forbes was more marketable. Brewer at 35 and having a poor professional record does not have much mileage....he will not remain 'the Contender' champion for long...like Sergio.

But I agree....using the wrong photo for Brewer was butched. ESPN blew it.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •