The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"why doesn't fraza step up"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

charliebnyc 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-09-06, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail charliebnyc Click to send private message to charliebnyc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"why doesn't fraza step up"
what's with this guy. he leaves the first show because of the chicken pox. they give him another shot, and he just sits there trying to get air time. i think he just wants to be on tv and not fight. if he really wanted to fight he would have stepped up within the first 2 shows.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: why doesn't fraza step up Wacko Jacko 08-10-06 1
   RE: why doesn't fraza step up charliebnyc 08-10-06 2
   RE: why doesn't fraza step up ARnutz 08-10-06 3
       RE: why doesn't fraza step up Wacko Jacko 08-11-06 4
           RE: why doesn't fraza step up charliebnyc 08-11-06 5
               RE: why doesn't fraza step up charliebnyc 08-12-06 6
                   RE: why doesn't fraza step up El Gallito 08-13-06 7
 RE: why doesn't fraza step up PagongRatEater 08-14-06 8
   RE: why doesn't fraza step up Wacko Jacko 08-15-06 9
       RE: why doesn't fraza step up PagongRatEater 08-16-06 10
           RE: why doesn't fraza step up charliebnyc 08-19-06 11
               RE: why doesn't fraza step up Wacko Jacko 08-22-06 12
                   RE: why doesn't fraza step up cmoneytakemoney 08-22-06 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-10-06, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: why doesn't fraza step up"
I agree. I was thinking the same thing. Is the guy hoping to get Chicken Pox again before he gets to fight?

If I were him I would be so anxious to get in there and fight. You would think he would think he has waited all this time to fight and would be knocking people out of the way just to get to the ring.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-10-06, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail charliebnyc Click to send private message to charliebnyc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: why doesn't fraza step up"
plus, he knows how the show works, any type of nervousness should be gone. any REAL boxer would be raising his hand to fight immediately.

I coach both baseball and ice hockey. And the kids (there are very few of them) that really are intimidated to participate in certain drills or games are always looking down at their feet, or out into space hanging out in the back. fraza reminds me of one of those kids.

One of my buddies who lives in TX labeled him "Big Hat, No Cattle" type of guy.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-10-06, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: why doesn't fraza step up"
Is the guy hoping to get Chicken Pox again before he gets to fight?

Ha! That made me LOL!

They really should step up because round 2 is half filled now and the last winner won't have any choice in who he fights or when he fights.

08-11-06, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: why doesn't fraza step up"
Soemthing strange about him. He was on last season and never fought. He did however fight since on one of the other season one undercards. He gets on this season and is the second from last boxer picked. Not only was he not wanted on their team, but no one has picked him yet to fight. IS that strange or is it just me? I mean K9 was the last person picked and the first person everyone wanted to fight.

08-11-06, 10:37 PM (EST)
5. "RE: why doesn't fraza step up"
he was scheduled to fight on the mora-manfredo II fight undercard against alfredo gomez and he backed out of that 2 weeks before the fight. this guy just doesn't want to fight.

he shouldn't waste everyone's time.

my vote is to boot this guy from the contender family and sign him up for joe millionaire. he faked being a boxer, let him try and fake 16 women into thinking he's a millionaire.

08-12-06, 08:30 AM (EST)
6. "RE: why doesn't fraza step up"
alfonso gomez

what was i thinking

El Gallito 3 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-06, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail El%20Gallito Click to send private message to El%20Gallito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: why doesn't fraza step up"
fraza is just scared to fight, and when he does fight he's gonna be so shellshocked that he will get jacked up

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-06, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: why doesn't fraza step up"
He really hasn't had too much of a chance to fight yet, since a lot of the fights so far have been forced by circumstance or grudges. Obviously the blue team hasn't picked him and his team has had control only once.

However, I wouldn't put it by Burnett to unofficially 'discourage' the blue team from picking Jeff because he has acted as a sort of narrator in some ways.

We will definitely find out soon enough if he can fight, though.

But, the four of us had a great time.

08-15-06, 02:58 PM (EST)
9. "RE: why doesn't fraza step up"

>
>We will definitely find out soon
>enough if he can fight,
>though.

Will we? I thought I saw Fraza's skin breaking out in the last episode.

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-06, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: why doesn't fraza step up"
That's just silly. Fraza's team has had the power ONCE and aparrently these fights have been pre-determined for the most part. If he sucks so badly, why hasn't the Blue team picked him early on as one of the weak fighters?

I don't know if he is great or awful, but to blame him for not fighting yet just has no relationship to the facts of how the show has determined sho's fighting next.

But, the four of us had a great time.

08-19-06, 08:05 AM (EST)
11. "RE: why doesn't fraza step up"
the guy has never been aggressive in showing he wants to fight. not on the first show or the second show. he was matched up against alfonso gomez on the manfredo/mora II undercard and he backed out of that 2 weeks before the fight.

if the guy shows be something when he fights i'll take it all back. but it looks like he's waiting for the flu bug to bite so he can be on the third contender show.

08-22-06, 11:49 AM (EST)
12. "RE: why doesn't fraza step up"
Maybe he backed out because he was going to be on the Contender Season 2. There could be reasons.

cmoneytakemoney 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-22-06, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cmoneytakemoney Click to send private message to cmoneytakemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: why doesn't fraza step up"
shut up jacko

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •