The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Guess no one cares about the Contender anymore."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-17-06, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Guess no one cares about the Contender anymore."
so sad.

Brinkley lost the other night....if anyone cares.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Guess no one cares about the Co... PagongRatEater 05-17-06 1
   RE: Guess no one cares about the Co... mama boxer 08-08-06 10
   RE: Guess no one cares about the Co... mama boxer 08-08-06 11
 RE: Guess no one cares about the Co... farwest 07-18-06 2
   RE: Guess no one cares about the Co... Wacko Jacko 07-19-06 3
       RE: Guess no one cares about the Co... farwest 07-19-06 4
           RE: Guess no one cares about the Co... Haggisdog 07-19-06 5
               Please resize your sig pic Bebo 07-19-06 6
           RE: Guess no one cares about the Co... SMF_V2 07-20-06 7
               RE: Guess no one cares about the Co... farwest 07-20-06 8
   No surprise PagongRatEater 07-25-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-17-06, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Guess no one cares about the Contender anymore."
I care. Can't wait for the next season, although I'm not surprised to see tht Jesse lost again. I do think that we will be hearing from Peter and Alfonso in the future.

But, the four of us had a great time.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mama boxer 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-08-06, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mama%20boxer Click to send private message to mama%20boxer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Guess no one cares about the Contender anymore."
why are you talking about last years fighters?? do you get to watch them fight somewhere this year?? i loved Jessie and alfonzo

mama boxer 4 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-06, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mama%20boxer Click to send private message to mama%20boxer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Guess no one cares about the Contender anymore."
Jessie lost where?

farwest 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-18-06, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail farwest Click to send private message to farwest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Guess no one cares about the Contender anymore."
Im back jacko, I saw the frat boy get wooped, and ill be there to see Bosante goto sleep against green.
If anyone was a fan of Anthony, Do not watch the green fight, Anthony is doing it only for the money, and Green is famous for putting guys in the ICU.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-19-06, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Guess no one cares about the Contender anymore."
When is the Bosante fight? On ESPN?

07-19-06, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail farwest Click to send private message to farwest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Guess no one cares about the Contender anymore."
Friday, 21st July, 2006
and yes it will be on ESPN,
It is going to be a really good card,
Chapman,
McCline,

Haggisdog 5 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-06, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Haggisdog Click to send private message to Haggisdog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Guess no one cares about the Contender anymore."
Well I'm pretty stoked about the show, I have a bunch of friends across the country who are going to head to watch the final (too bad its in Las Angeles and not Las Vegas). I have to confess I wasn't aware that this RealityTV World community even existed until a few days ago. Good to see some boxing fans with some computer skills out here

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-06, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Please resize your sig pic"
Your signature picture is too tall. Per our guidelines, all sig pics must be a maximum of 60 pixels tall. Please resize the pic or use a different one on future posts.

For more details on the signature rules, please click on the guidelines link at the top of the page.

SMF_V2 7 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-06, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SMF_V2 Click to send private message to SMF_V2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Guess no one cares about the Contender anymore."
>Friday, 21st July, 2006
>and yes it will be on
>ESPN,
>It is going to be a
>really good card,
>Chapman,
>McCline,

It should be a good night for boxing.

And the week after that should be great too because we have tues contender, wed nite fights then a new monthly boxing show on OLN will have fights and Kelly 'The Ghost' Pavlik will be on the card and then we have friday night fights so boxing is kicking up all over.

07-20-06, 11:15 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Guess no one cares about the Contender anymore."
Im scared for Anthony, this kid Green is no joke.
Niether was Cordington for that matter, and im sure most of you saw what happened to him in 18 seconds against Green.
Of course there are still rumors that Anthony does not plan on showing. We shall see.

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-06, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "No surprise"
Harry lost by 5th round knock out and from the highlights it looked like he got knocked around pretty good. Anybody have more detail?

But, the four of us had a great time.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •