The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"WOW"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

farwest 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-19-06, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail farwest Click to send private message to farwest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"WOW"
The second fight was a great fight, lots of ation, and some great exchanges.

To bad another Cali judge forgot to watch the fight.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: WOW Haggisdog 07-19-06 1
 RE: WOW SMF_V2 07-20-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Haggisdog 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-19-06, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Haggisdog Click to send private message to Haggisdog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: WOW"
I agree that the second fight looked pretty good and it did seem to come down to the 'heart' that Bravo had to overcome the youth of Rudy (who I had picked to win the wholething...shows how good I am at picking a fighter!).

I would really like to see the complete fights of these bouts. They all look pretty decent (and not just from the heavily edited versions shown on the show, the faces of the fighters tell you a lot about the action). There are a few bootlegs on ebay but does anyone know are any plans for an 'official' DVD that includes the compelete fights?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SMF_V2 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-20-06, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SMF_V2 Click to send private message to SMF_V2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: WOW"
I thought both fights were pretty good. The knock down in the first fight of the 5th round was pretty good.

BTW farwest, check your pm.

;)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •