The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"End of Boxing..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

TheEndIsCommin 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-15-06, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheEndIsCommin Click to send private message to TheEndIsCommin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"End of Boxing..."
hey ya all... have been watching boxing for many years now, I used to be a big fan, just I cannot take the stupid calls by the refs... if they don't change the rules, like lighter gloves= nore KO (like MMA fights) the refs decisions are going to kill boxing... bunch of overveight loosers (calling themselves the refs) that never boxed before obviously making bad calls are driving fans away... I would much rather see a KO a clean win!!! Boxing take a look at the MMA... they are way more fun to watch!!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: End of Boxing... Wacko Jacko 04-25-06 1
 RE: End of Boxing... farwest 07-18-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-25-06, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: End of Boxing..."
Boxing died when it was taken off free tv. It became hard to follow fighters and then once a fighter got halfway big they moved them to pay tv. Even with these Contender fighters, you know if say Mora or Manfredo ever got that championship fight you would have to pay to watch the fight. I aint paying for it so it makes the payoff pointless. It's like having Survivor on CBS until the final episode than offering the finale as pay per-view. Boxing is dead, most normal sports fans do not know the fighters. Even if Ali was fighting in this day in age he would be no where near as popular as he was back then.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

farwest 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-18-06, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail farwest Click to send private message to farwest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: End of Boxing..."
9 times as many people paid to see Hopkins/tarver than paid to see Ortiz/Scamcock....

MMA will never be a "contender"

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •