The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Contender Season 2 Update"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

the_sweet_science 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-13-06, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail the_sweet_science Click to send private message to the_sweet_science Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Contender Season 2 Update"
"Contender season two will debut on ESPN July 18. Reportedly the network will prohibit children of the fighters from sitting down at ringside as was done on season one."

http://www.fightnews.com/fightnews_2/headlines//EEFZEyZFyyNpFxxbTj.html

Also for those interested, a Peter Manfredo Jr. interview. Peter has an upcoming fight against "The Sandman" Scott Pemberton in February. (Pemberton recently lost to Jeff "Left Hook" Lacy for the IBO/IBF Super Middleweight belts). Peter will be fighting this fight in the Super Middleweight division at 168lbs rather than at Middleweight 160lbs which was what weight they fought at in The Contender. The fight should be televised on ESPN.

INTERVIEW: PETER MANFREDO JR
By Brad Cooney

"Peter Manfredo Jr will step back into the ring on February 12th, 2006 at The Dunkin Donuts Center in Providence Rhode Island. Manfredo will face the very tough Scotty Pemberton (29-4-1), in front of what should be a packed house. Manfredo sat down with Boxingtalk this evening and brought us up to speed on his training camp, and he also touches on some Contender issues as well..."

Read the interview:

http://boxingtalk.com/pag/article6492.html

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Contender Season 2 Update JiveGuy 01-15-06 1
   RE: Contender Season 2 Update Wacko Jacko 02-07-06 2
       RE: Contender Season 2 Update Wacko Jacko 02-07-06 3
           RE: Contender Season 2 Update JiveGuy 02-10-06 4
               RE: Contender Season 2 Update Wacko Jacko 02-12-06 5
                   RE: Contender Season 2 Update NewFan 07-06-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JiveGuy 31 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-06, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JiveGuy Click to send private message to JiveGuy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Contender Season 2 Update"
Thanks for the update. Contender 2 can't come soon enough. Since this board is kinda dead, would you recommend any other places to talk Contender?

Also, I'd hate to live in a city where the big venure was called the Dunkin Donuts Center.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-07-06, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Contender Season 2 Update"
I thought I saw a commericial that said the contender will be on February 12th....so I get the feeling the fight will be telecasted on ESPN.

02-07-06, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Contender Season 2 Update"
I was right. Espn is telecasting the fight on February 12th at 9:30 PM.

http://espn.go.com/contender/

JiveGuy 31 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-06, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JiveGuy Click to send private message to JiveGuy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Contender Season 2 Update"
Good lookin' out!

02-12-06, 09:55 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Contender Season 2 Update"
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-06 AT 09:40 AM (EST)

ESPN is sure having a hard time getting these fights off. I guess it was postponed a day....I would not of known just tuning in after the football game and seeing the rematch on instead.

Come July, I guess I will have to get used to them pushing the scheduled times of the contender back....while waiting for the programming on beforehand to finish.

Oh well, the fight is supposedly on tonight instead of last night,

NewFan 139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-06-06, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NewFan Click to send private message to NewFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Contender Season 2 Update"
LAST EDITED ON 07-06-06 AT 04:32 PM (EST)

Is the new season still supposed to start on schedule? I haven't seen or heard a word about it while watching ESPN.

Edited to add the ESPN link with new season info. Looks like it's coming back!!

<http://sports.espn.go.com/espntv/espnMicrosite?showID=cntd>

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •