The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What Was That Song From Episode #9 Challenge"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

J Pok 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-25-05, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Pok Click to send private message to J%20Pok Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What Was That Song From Episode #9 Challenge"
It was the April 24, 2005 show that ended with the fight between Sergio and Ishe. They played a rap song during the medicine ball challenge that Jesse won. I've been searching for that song since, but with no title and very few words of the lyrics, to no avail.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
-Jon

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What Was That Song From Episode... mike13 04-28-05 1
   RE: What Was That Song From Episode... J Pok 04-30-05 2
       RE: What Was That Song From Episode... pinkribbonmom 04-30-05 3
           RE: What Was That Song From Episode... J Pok 04-30-05 4
               RE: What Was That Song From Episode... pinkribbonmom 04-30-05 5
                   RE: What Was That Song From Episode... presious 05-01-05 6
                       RE: What Was That Song From Episode... Catlow 01-04-06 7
 RE: What Was That Song From Episode... Hush 03-09-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mike13 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-28-05, 02:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mike13 Click to send private message to mike13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What Was That Song From Episode #9 Challenge"
The song was from a hip artist name Hush.. You can go to his website and checkout his upcoming new album. Hes supposed to be the next big thing in Hip Hop. www.mchush.com
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-30-05, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Pok Click to send private message to J%20Pok Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What Was That Song From Episode #9 Challenge"
Thanks. I bought a couple of his songs at itunes (the two that his site said were featured) and neither one sounded like the song that was played (although my memory may be distorting it). Oh well, wish it were an episode that I had recorded.

Thanks again. I do enjoy Hush's music regardless.

-Jon

pinkribbonmom 19 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-05, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinkribbonmom Click to send private message to pinkribbonmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What Was That Song From Episode #9 Challenge"
Hey! I like the music from The Contender too. I had read somewhere that the song by Hush is called "Fired Up." They do have that song on itunes. I just listened to it and I know they've played it on The Contender before. (Not completely sure if it's the episode you were talking about, but it has been on there). Good song! Hope that helps!

Fired Up by Hush

04-30-05, 11:19 PM (EST)
4. "RE: What Was That Song From Episode #9 Challenge"
Actually "Fired Up" is available on itunes (I just checked again to make sure it's still there). It was one of the two that I bought a couple days ago. The other was "Put 'Em Down". Both extremely good songs. He has two more solo songs (one from XXX-2 soundtrack) and five featuring other artists. I haven't checked out the others because someone at Hush's official board said that "Fired Up" and "Put 'Em Down" were the only two available on itunes from the Contender.

Thanks for your input,
-Jon

pinkribbonmom 19 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-05, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinkribbonmom Click to send private message to pinkribbonmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What Was That Song From Episode #9 Challenge"
Oh cool!! I didn't know that "Put 'Em Down" was one of the songs too! I'll have to both of those off itunes. (I had seen both on there...just didn't realize that he had 2 from the show on there.) Maybe they'll put out a Contender soundtrack sometime. I wish they'd sell shirts with the logo too!

Have a good night!

presious 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-05, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail presious Click to send private message to presious Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What Was That Song From Episode #9 Challenge"
i am looking for the song everywhere as well i cant wait till someone knows what it is!

Catlow 1 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-06, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Catlow Click to send private message to Catlow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What Was That Song From Episode #9 Challenge"
LAST EDITED ON 01-04-06 AT 08:27 AM (EST)

i think it was Mc Hush "all I got"

Hush 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-06, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Hush Click to send private message to Hush Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What Was That Song From Episode #9 Challenge"
LAST EDITED ON 03-09-06 AT 09:47 AM (EST)

Hello everyone A good friend of mine you might know by the name of Tarick Salmaci from the 1st season sent me to this post and I want to shed some light on the subject!

The music in the season consists of 6 songs altogether.

* "Fired Up"
* "Put 'Em Down"
* "The March"- also used in XXX2-State of the Union
(available on iTunes or other paid downloading sites)

* "All I Got"
(available on my site mchush.com)

* "Adrenaline"- not available

Any questions, please log onto my forum at mchush.com and I'd kindly answer any questions you guys have.

Thanks for appreciatiing my music and look for more in the next season on the Contender, and look for more of my music in the next Sly epic Rocky 6.

Peace...

Hush
mchush.com

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •