The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Gomez versus that skinny guy who fought Sugar Ray"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

TheRealNumber1Dad 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-18-05, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheRealNumber1Dad Click to send private message to TheRealNumber1Dad Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Gomez versus that skinny guy who fought Sugar Ray"
I forget his name, all I remember is that he used activator and he was very lean. I think that guy from Webster trained him, but I'm not sure. Anyways who do you think wins this fight? IMHO it's too close to call. I mean tall guy had the reach and could crack (so I've heard) but he also couldn't take a shot too well. I could see him giving Gomez problems with his reach. However eventually they would trade and anyone that stands and trades with Gomez is playing with the Devil Discuss!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Gomez versus that skinny guy wh... calizmostwanted 10-18-05 1
 RE: Gomez versus that skinny guy wh... El Guapo 10-18-05 2
   RE: Gomez versus that skinny guy wh... Buenos Juevos 10-19-05 3
 RE: Gomez versus that skinny guy wh... VegasFightWriter 10-19-05 4
   RE: Gomez versus that skinny guy wh... El Guapo 10-19-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

calizmostwanted 4 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-05, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail calizmostwanted Click to send private message to calizmostwanted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Gomez versus that skinny guy who fought Sugar Ray"
my cats breath smells like cat food
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

El Guapo 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-05, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail El%20Guapo Click to send private message to El%20Guapo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Gomez versus that skinny guy who fought Sugar Ray"
nice one but I don't think Gomez takes out Tommy Heard in the least. Heard was a slick boxer while Gomez is nothing but a face 1st brawler and we all know what slick boxers due to crude fighters like Gomez

Buenos Juevos 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-05, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buenos%20Juevos Click to send private message to Buenos%20Juevos Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Gomez versus that skinny guy who fought Sugar Ray"
no, what?

VegasFightWriter 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-19-05, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VegasFightWriter Click to send private message to VegasFightWriter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Gomez versus that skinny guy who fought Sugar Ray"
If you do mean Tommy Hearns then I'm ROTFLMAO. Sorry, but Alfonso's decent fighter with a ton of heart who could make some noise in the welterweight division for a short time. Thomas Hearns is a first-ballot Hall of Famer and one of the greatest welterweights and middleweights of all time. He wa not only a boxer, but he could flat-out punch. He knocked Roberto Duran out cold with one punch. He was a phenomenal boxer. An if you suggested to Alfonso that he could beat Tommy earns, I'll bet you he would laugh, too.

El Guapo 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-05, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail El%20Guapo Click to send private message to El%20Guapo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Gomez versus that skinny guy who fought Sugar Ray"
man thats what I said!!!! Dude's like Gomez can't hold a slick boxer like Heard's jock! Man slick boxer types just too mean for these caveman type fighters like Castillo and Gomez

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •