The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Promotion????"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-09-05, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Promotion????"
Has anyone seen any promotion for the Contender fights on the 15th or the next season of Contender? Personally I have seen nothing on ESPN and if they want anyone to watch they gotta promote things. ESPN.com has something on it but you really gotta be searching for it. They say nothing about who is going to fight on the 15th other than the main event. They mention Gomex, Bosante, Brinkl;ey but not who is fighting who. Come on ESPN don't blow this!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Promotion???? Captain_Savem 10-10-05 1
   RE: Promotion???? Wacko Jacko 10-10-05 2
       RE: Promotion???? the_sweet_science 10-11-05 3
           RE: Promotion???? the_sweet_science 10-12-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-10-05, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Promotion????"
I've seen the promo a few times on ESPN and ESPN2. I believe the fight starts at 11:30 est, but don't quote me on it. The main event is Sergio Mora vs. Peter Manfredo in a Rematch. They also showed Gomez, Brinkley, Bosante and someone else I can't remember (no Ishe Smith tho).

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-10-05, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Promotion????"
Are we gonna get another Brinkley vs Gomez?

I thought I heard Fraza will be on there too.

Is it Fraza vs Gomez and Brinkley vs Bosante? THose matches seem like no contest.

the_sweet_science 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-11-05, 05:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail the_sweet_science Click to send private message to the_sweet_science Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Promotion????"
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-05 AT 05:59 AM (EST)

http://espn.go.com/contender/

I believe it is indeed Gomez VS. Fraza & Brinkley VS. Bonsante.

DUDE!!! The Greatest American Hero??? I aint seen or heard about that in ages! That show was classic! BUTTERFINGERS!!

the_sweet_science 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-12-05, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail the_sweet_science Click to send private message to the_sweet_science Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Promotion????"
Actually, Jeff Fraza will not be fighting this Saturday due to him re-injuring his shoulder.

http://www.boxingtalk.net/pages/free5308.htm

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •