The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Its OFFICIAL the Rematch is on! (link inside)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

salsa king 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-18-05, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail salsa%20king Click to send private message to salsa%20king Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Its OFFICIAL the Rematch is on! (link inside)"
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-05 AT 05:38 PM (EST)

http://contender.tv.yahoo.com/01/rematch.html

It’s the news you’ve been waiting for, The Contender champion Sergio “The Latin Snake” Mora will be defending his Contender belt against rival Peter “The Pride of Providence” Manfredo Jr., whom he last defeated in May. This highly anticipated rematch will take place in Mora’s hometown in Los Angeles at the Staples Center on Saturday, October 15th.

The undercard will feature the following exciting match-ups:

Alfonso "Superman" Gomez vs. Jeff "The Hell Raza" Fraza
Anthony Bonsante vs. Jesse Brinkley
and more to be announced.

ESPN will air the event live at 11pm EST / 8pm PST.

As a thank you for being such a loyal fan, we're inviting you to a special pre-sale. You can purchase your tickets on Sunday, August 21st at 3pm EST / 12pm PST, before sale opens to the public. Hurry, tickets are expected to go fast!

To purchase tickets and for more information on the re-match, go to www.ticketmaster.com. The pre-sale password is: REMATCH

I was hoping for a gomez-mora match but this is better than nothing.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Its OFFICIAL the Rematch is on!... Wacko Jacko 08-18-05 1
   RE: Its OFFICIAL the Rematch is on!... salsa king 08-18-05 2
 RE: Its OFFICIAL the Rematch is on!... xsmarine 08-19-05 3
   RE: Its OFFICIAL the Rematch is on!... JiveGuy 08-19-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-18-05, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Its OFFICIAL the Rematch is on! (link inside)"
I posted this in the other link but I guess it deserved it's own trend.

Since when is Gomez and Mora a rematch?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

salsa king 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-18-05, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail salsa%20king Click to send private message to salsa%20king Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Its OFFICIAL the Rematch is on! (link inside)"
oops, sorry for the typo and I didnt see your post earlier!

xsmarine 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-19-05, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xsmarine Click to send private message to xsmarine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Its OFFICIAL the Rematch is on! (link inside)"
Gomez is going to mop the floor with fraaza

JiveGuy 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-19-05, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JiveGuy Click to send private message to JiveGuy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Its OFFICIAL the Rematch is on! (link inside)"
I was thinking of going since I'm right by the Staples Center, but if it's going to be on ESPN, I might as well pass. Plus the tickets are probably going to be expensive.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •