The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Contender 2 Fights"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

Strat 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-13-05, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Strat Click to send private message to Strat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Contender 2 Fights"
Wow....look out it looks like Sept. 1st is the Contender 2 fights at Caesar's Palace.....Jesse and Ishe are finally going to get it on! Two brawlers toe to toe...Should be and all out war! Not sure who else is matching up do you know by chance Vegas Writer?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Contender 2 Fights Galatians 2_20 07-13-05 1
   RE: Contender 2 Fights renoguy 07-13-05 2
       RE: Contender 2 Fights AlgeCrumpler 07-13-05 3
           RE: Contender 2 Fights VegasFightWriter 07-13-05 4
               RE: Contender 2 Fights EricUpperman 07-13-05 5
                   RE: Contender 2 Fights jonesy 07-14-05 6
                       RE: Contender 2 Fights renoguy 07-14-05 7
                           RE: Contender 2 Fights AgentNermal 07-15-05 8
 Here's what I know VegasFightWriter 07-15-05 9
   RE: Here's what I know renoguy 07-15-05 10
       RE: Here's what I know EricUpperman 07-15-05 11
           RE: Here's what I know VegasFightWriter 07-16-05 15
       RE: Here's what I know VegasFightWriter 07-16-05 12
           RE: Here's what I know renoguy 07-16-05 13
               RE: Here's what I know VegasFightWriter 07-16-05 14
                   RE: Here's what I know JiveGuy 07-16-05 16
                   RE: Here's what I know renoguy 07-16-05 17
                       RE: Here's what I know JiveGuy 07-16-05 18
                       RE: Here's what I know VegasFightWriter 07-16-05 19
                           RE: Here's what I know jonesy 07-17-05 20
                               RE: Here's what I know EricUpperman 07-17-05 21
                                   RE: Here's what I know renoguy 07-17-05 22
                                       RE: Here's what I know VegasFightWriter 07-17-05 23
                                           RE: Here's what I know renoguy 07-17-05 24
                                           RE: Here's what I know LICBoxFan 07-18-05 26
                                           RE: Here's what I know the_sweet_science 07-18-05 29
                           RE: Here's what I know eeler1 07-19-05 30
 RE: Contender 2 Fights next_gr8 07-17-05 25
   Hopkins-Taylor shanes 07-18-05 27
       Fighters Wacko Jacko 07-18-05 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Galatians 2_20 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-13-05, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Galatians%202_20 Click to send private message to Galatians%202_20 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Contender 2 Fights"
Where did you hear that Ishe and Jesse are fighting each other? This is the first I've seen that posted anywhere.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

renoguy 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-13-05, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail renoguy Click to send private message to renoguy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Contender 2 Fights"
Jessie just sent out a newsletter. He mentions Jessie vs. Ishe, plus Contender II coming soon on ESPN!

Jessie's newsletter:

Hey everyone, Jesse B here. Just wanted to take a quick second and let you all know what's happening in my life and what's up next regarding my boxing career.

Well, first of all—it is ON between Ishe Smith and I come September 1st. That's right--finally I am going to get a chance to stuff my right hand down that big mouth’s throat and I can't wait to get it on with him in the ring in Las Vegas.

As far as I know, we will be fighting on an ESPN card Live in Las Vegas and I am hoping all my Brinkley fans will attend dressed head to toe in Brinkley gear and all will be sporting some of the T-shirts I personally designed.

Check out my website and see some of the new gear for yourself. If you can't attend, I hope you'll be gathered in front of the TV, cold beer in hand and a "Hangman's Noose" T-shirt across your back, cuz its gonna be on like Donkey Kong!

In the meantime, I have been enjoying my summer with my Kids and Colleen, laying sod at my house and barbequing with family and friends, the way we do it out in Yerington--country boy style.

Joey and I have been working hard to get all the merchandising in line for our fans and it looks like my little buddy Guido (Joey) will be fighting in London, England this October. If Jeff Lacy comes away with a win on his August 6th fight in Tampa, Joey will probably also accompany Promoter Gary Shaw and Jeff to Wales in the UK for a second fight.

Everything is looking good so far for all of us Contenders and it looks like a second season will air on ESPN sometime this year or early next year. You can be sure to bet that I will be involved with some capacity and both Joey and I are hoping to have some involvement with the second series of the Contender. Maybe we will get a chance to beat some of the new guys up!

Well, that's it from your boy Jesse B. Check out my website often because I will be posting all the updated and upcoming fight information (dates, times, tickets, and locations) on the site as soon as it becomes available. And again, I have pre-ordered merchandise for my fans, so please get your gear before the fights.

I want to thank you all for your continued support and we will revenge our past 2 losses this year. And for the right price, Joey and I will gladly beat the hell out of each other--so demand the fight and the powers that be will have to give it to you.

I'm outta here,

Jesse B.

AlgeCrumpler 39 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-05, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AlgeCrumpler Click to send private message to AlgeCrumpler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Contender 2 Fights"
Awesome news if true!!!

I'll feel better when I hear it from Burnett's publicist. VFW what does Ishe say about this?????

VegasFightWriter 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-13-05, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VegasFightWriter Click to send private message to VegasFightWriter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Contender 2 Fights"
I have a call in to Ishe. Haven't heard back. I'll let you as soon as I do.

EricUpperman 18 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-05, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EricUpperman Click to send private message to EricUpperman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Contender 2 Fights"
sup yall

who do u think the other fight will be????? i mean its gotta be eather manfredo Vs. Sergio or Gomez Vs. Sergio am i right
or mabey there throught us a lil curve ball an make it
Gomez Vs.Manfredo

i have no idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jonesy 12 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-05, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jonesy Click to send private message to jonesy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Contender 2 Fights"
hey guys what is jesses website please

07-14-05, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail renoguy Click to send private message to renoguy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Contender 2 Fights"
Jesse's website is http://www.jessebrinkley.com/

And the other fight has now been announced. It's Gomez vs. Manfredo III (see boxrec.com or boxingtalk.net). They will be 7 round fights. No word on why Mora is no longer planning to fight Sept. 1st.

AgentNermal 8 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-05, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AgentNermal Click to send private message to AgentNermal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Contender 2 Fights"
yeah...what's the deal with sergio not fighting? i wanted to see gomez vs. mora..but oh well...

07-15-05, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VegasFightWriter Click to send private message to VegasFightWriter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Here's what I know"
LAST EDITED ON 07-16-05 AT 04:48 AM (EST)

I saw Ishe, Alfonso, Sergio, Peter, and Tarick today, although only got to speak with Ishe and Gomez.

Yes, it looks like Ishe vs jesse and Alfonso vs Peter. The fighters don't know anything yet for sure, though; they're hearing things through the media as much as anything. September 1 in Las Vegas is what they're hearing, as reported here.

As far as I know, nobody has yet applied with the Nevada Commssion for that September 1 date.

The reason Sergio is not fighting is that he has bone spurs in his foot or knee or something. He aso looks a little chunky to me, to be honest, right now.

They were all hanging out together at the weigh-in for Hopkins-Taylor; I expect I'll see them at the fight tomorrow, and have tentative plans to call ishe on Sunday.

07-15-05, 09:47 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Here's what I know"
Thanks for the input! But let me get this straight... You said you only spoke to Ishe and Alfonso. Then you said the "others" found Joey's book hilarious. Kind of strange because Alfonso is a co-author of the book and I've seen him post elsewhere acknowledging this (of course co-author could mean a lot of things, who know who the main writer is?). So I don't think Alfonso would find it so hilarious. So I'd have to conclude it was Ishe who found it hilarious?

And I think Joey has every right to write such a book. He is a 3-time NCAA champ (I know, not many schools have boxing) and a Nevada Golden Gloves champ. So if he can't write a book, none of the other Contender guys should either, because none of them are yet proven, world class, professional boxers. And most golf pros who teach and write books aren't world class golfers either. So yes, I think it's fine he's writing a book. Anyway, it's not just about how to box. It's supposed to cover other stuff too (check Joey's web site). Anyway, not knocking you for reporting what you heard. I'm starting to wonder if the others are just jealous of Joey? Not because of his boxing, but all the other deals he's making.

Anyway, I'm surprised things are still so uncertain about these Sept 1st fights. The Jesse-Ishe and Alfonso-Peter matchups are listed at boxrec.com. I don't know what criteria they use to list a fighter's record and future fights. But it's there, and I assume they wouldn't put it there based purely on rumors from internet message boards?

07-15-05, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EricUpperman Click to send private message to EricUpperman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Here's what I know"
hahah! lmao! joey is a chump

But lvw it is not fair 2 say that he cant fight a lick! i mean didnt he have a pretty close fight with ur boy ishe??? now dont get me wrong im not a big fan of joey i felt he was aloways lookin for the ez way out but thats jus simply unfair.

lvf can u post who u think will win

o an thaxxx for keepin us posted bro

07-16-05, 05:17 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Here's what I know"
No, Joey didn't fight Ishe.

Who do I think will win? I think Ishe outboxes Jesse pretty easily, although Jesse will have his moments because he can crac with that right hand. But really, anyone who was getting outboxed for several rounds by Anthony Bonsante isn't going to start as favorite against Ishe Smith.

Alfonso vs Peeda: Who knows? They're obviously pretty evenly matched.

07-16-05, 02:25 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Here's what I know"
LAST EDITED ON 07-16-05 AT 04:47 AM (EST)

Thanks for the clarification, because I was a bit confused about who was writing what. It sounded to me like Alfonso and Joey were doing a book, and that Joey was also doing his own book. And you are correct; from what little I caught, if I understand correctly, the book is not just about boxing, but motivational techniques or something like that.

Still, I do find it amusing that, out of all the boxers who could write books about how to box, that Joey (or even Alfonso) would be the one to do it. But these things aren't necessarily basd on who is most deserving or qualified, but who gets the opportunity and makes the most of it, and Joey deserves mad props for making the absolute most out of the opportunity in front of him.

07-16-05, 03:26 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Here's what I know"
Thanks for the clarification. It makes sense to me. And let's face it, Joey is the super-uber-self-promoter of them all! Not that it's good, or bad. But of all the Contenders, he seems to of taken advantage of the Contenter fame better than anyone, maybe better than Sergio himself. Look at all the promotional deals he's signed. So far as boxing goes, I think Sergio (and Ishe and Alfonso) will go further than Joey. And Joey, at 29, with just 10 fights (not 8), had better get real active soon to show he's really interested in boxing. He only has a few years left in his prime, and he's no Bernard Hopkins.

I know Ishe said that Joey is no boxer. But Ishe says a lot of stuff, and Joey did beat Jimmy Lange, unlike Tarick.

And living in northern Nevada, I'll be rooting for Jesse, the local guy, vs.Ishe. But I worry that Jesse with 2 losses in a row (against good boxers, but he shouldn't of lost to Alphonso), may be taking on too much. One thing I remember, was when the boxers listed their occupations before Contender started, Jesse was one of the few, if any, who just said he's just a boxer. Good luck Jesse! And Ishe, you looked awesome against Anthony! I wish it would be a 10 rounder, instead of 7, but 7 is still better than 5. Win or lose, I don't expect to see Jesse trying to pick up Ishe and tossing him to the concrete floor, this isn't gonna be wrestling this time!

07-16-05, 04:54 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Here's what I know"
BTW, these are the possible undercard fights for the (still not confirmed) September 1 card:

Tarick Salmaci vs Jonathan reid
Brent Cooper vs Juan De La Rosa
Anthony Bonsante vs Miguel Espino

Just came back from spending a couple of hours at a nightclub at Caesars with the guys. A few random observations: 1) I am way too old to be hanging out at nightclubs in Caesars Palace; (2) It's cool to see the likes of Alfonso, Sergio, Ishe, and Tarick hanging out. They may have to beat each other up one day, but they clearly all bonded; and (3) It's amazing to see how people (especially women) react as soon as they see a man they think is probably famous, even if they're not sure why he may be famous.

BTW, I edited my earlier two posts. It ocurred to me (belatedly) that it was inappropriate of me to relay the details of a private conversation.

JiveGuy 31 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-05, 07:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JiveGuy Click to send private message to JiveGuy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Here's what I know"
Damn. No Kaddour.

Any idea why he is out of the Contender contract? Was it something he wanted, or was it the the decision of suits?

07-16-05, 11:47 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Here's what I know"
Wow, those undercards make no sense to me. Why bring Brent Cooper back? He's no fighter.

And Tarick should of retired by now.

Bonsante vs. Espino might be entertaining, but that's it.

Supposedly Jeff Fraza is still in negotiations. Not sure who they'd match him up with, though. I'd say that instead of Brent, Jeff should fight Juan. That match should have lots of action.

JiveGuy 31 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-05, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JiveGuy Click to send private message to JiveGuy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Here's what I know"
Yeah. Miguel, Brent, and Tarick I could really do without.

07-16-05, 06:12 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Here's what I know"
How accurate those match ups will prove to be, I dunno. It's what some of the fighters have heard, and they genuinel seem to not be certain of what's happening, even though the proposed dateis just six weeks out at this point.

jonesy 12 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-05, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jonesy Click to send private message to jonesy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Here's what I know"
i like 2 put my input in were jesse is concerned i feel vegas writer is buyist 2wards ishe and i cnt w8 2 see ishe that bankrupt bum on the canvas

07-17-05, 08:35 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Here's what I know"
nahhh jonsey jessey has lost both of his last 2 fights
ishe is def a favorite 2 win this fight

god i want 2 see ishe an manfredo soo bad that would be a kick ##### fight

07-17-05, 09:01 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Here's what I know"
Well, I think that if you watch Ishe-Jesse, you'll pretty much know what would happen with Ishe-Peter. I think Jesse and Peter are pretty similar boxers, both in ability and experience.

I figure Ishe will win over Jesse in a UD. But I'm glad it's not a 5 round fight. I'd prefer it be 10 instead of 7. The longer it is, the more of a chance Jesse has to get something going. But with Ishe's much better defense, I still don't see Jesse winning this fight. Nor would I think Peter could win. In fact, I'm picking Alfonso to beat Peter.

07-17-05, 09:34 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Here's what I know"
I don't know who to pick in Alfonso-Peter. That's a pick 'em in my book. And sorry Jonesy, but as a boxer Jesse simply is not in Ishe's league. I agree with Renoguy's analysis completely.

BTW, apparently, The Contender has elected not to keep Joey, who may be signing with promoter Gary Shaw. That amazes me. I don't rate Joey as a fighter at all, but he's popular, and to cut him and keep (at least for now) Brent Cooper and Juan de La Rosa is an odd choice to me. That would mean that Sly's two favorites--Ahmed and Joey--are the first ones let go.

On an unrelated note, did anyone watch Hopkins-Taylor last night? Those of us at ringside in press row were convinced Hopkins won.

07-17-05, 10:16 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Here's what I know"
LAST EDITED ON 07-17-05 AT 10:22 PM (EST)

Missed the Hopkins-Taylor fight. Didn't want to pay $50 and didn't feel like going elsewhere to watch it for free. Maybe PPV should try charging $10 instead? Perhaps they'll end up making more that way?

I followed it on espn.com and they gave it to Hopkins. But the Reno Gazette Journal gave it to Taylor. In a close fight like that, I think you should give it to the champ.

So far as Joey goes, he's already signed with Gary Shaw. And he's supposed to go to the UK and fight on the undercard of a Jeff Lacy (also with Gary Shaw) fight in Oct (if Lacy wins in Aug).

http://www.rgj.com/news/stories/html/2005/07/13/103986.php

I still don't think it's fair to say Joey is not a boxer. It is fair to say he's not experienced (unlike most all boxers, he also graduated from college and law school while boxing now and then). He's also a huge self-promoter. At 29, he'd better start boxing seriously in 2005-2006, or we'll know for sure what he is. But he beat Jimmy Lange, and Tarick lost to Jimmy. So I'd say Joey is better than those two, at least. I remember on Contender after he beat Jimmy, he said once you understand the point system in boxing, it's pretty simple. Every time you get hit, you gotta hit the other guy twice. Well, that may work in 3 round NCAA or amatuer fights, but not in the pros, unless you are Superman. And from what I saw, Joey has no defense, but probably has a good chin. So he's gotta work extra hard to get in those extra punches. He was in great shape, better than most all Contenders, but in 7-12 round fights you can't outpunch every round without burning yourself out.

Anyway, within the Contender framework of having a small ring and mostly five round fights, I think Joey was in the top half or third or so of the boxers on that show, IMO.

And so far as signing him goes, I don't think we have any idea what's going on with Contender. Joey was one of the most popular fighters on the show, especially with the woman who seemed to of watched boxing more than ever before. I'm sure they wanted to sign him. No way they'd sign Brent, Tarick, or even Anthony over Joey. He must of had a way out or something. And I'm not even sure he's out. In Jesse's newsletter, he said he and Joey may show up fighting someone in Contender II coming up on ESPN.

LICBoxFan 1 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-05, 07:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LICBoxFan Click to send private message to LICBoxFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Here's what I know"
I ordered the Hopkins-Taylor fight, mostly because I was looking forward to the prospect that there actually may be a new champ in the middleweight division, and partly because I was hoping to make up for the MAJOR disappoinment of Gatti/Mayweather (that whole card was bothersome -- way to go Vivian Harris, what a punk). I agreed with the decision simply because I saw Taylor outwork Hopkins for the first 8 rounds. While I agree that Hopkins clearly dominated the last four rounds of the fight, I didn't see any of those as 10-8 rounds.

I just don't understand how boxers haven't learned a lesson from the De La Hoys vs. Trinidad fight. You can't backpeddle and sparcely counterpunch and expect to win rounds when the other fighter is clearly being the aggressor.

If Hopkins starts "fighting" a couple of rounds earlier then I would have given him the fight, but I can't complain.

I do have to say that I was really disappointed with the way Hopkins carried himself prior to the fight. To tell Lou DiBella that he was going to make him "commit suicide like his brother" shows no class whatsoever and made me lose a lot of respect for him as a person.

the_sweet_science 32 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-05, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail the_sweet_science Click to send private message to the_sweet_science Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Here's what I know"
AGREE! B-Hop won that fight and in my opinion he was just having some fun in the early rounds. I think even when JT was throwing lots of punches, B-Hop was still dictating the pace of the fight and had JT chasing him all around the ring, while B-Hop was ducking, dodging, swerving and swiveling away from most of what JT was throwing, even adding in a dance and a smile here and there but he was not countering enough early so it probably cost him a few rounds early. Other than that, he dominated the last half of the fight, and in the end he outlanded JT bigtime, especially with power punches and he did hurt him a couple of times. I don't know what the hell Duane Ford was thinking giving the 12th to JT, that was shady. B-Hop got that last round without question, and at worst I would have accepted a draw with an "Ok, alright, fair enough" type of sentiment.

eeler1 23 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-05, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eeler1 Click to send private message to eeler1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Here's what I know"
Hey VFG, if you talk to these guys, can you find out what the purses are for the Sept. fights?

Thanks

next_gr8 12 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-05, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail next_gr8 Click to send private message to next_gr8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Contender 2 Fights"
I STILL WOULD LIKE TO SEE A CROSS-OVER REALITY SHOW FIGHT BETWEEN ONE OF THE CONTENDER TOP GUYS AGAINST OTIS GRIFFIN OF "THE NEXT GREAT CHAMP". NOW THAT'S ONE HELL OF A PROMOTION!!!

shanes 6 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-05, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shanes Click to send private message to shanes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Hopkins-Taylor"
VFW,

I had the same scorecard as Paul Smith. I beleive Hopkins got started to late. But, it reminded me of Judah-Spinks 1, Judah figured him out late and was able to carry that over to the re-match and blow him out. I'll take Hopkins in the re-match.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-18-05, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Fighters"
LAST EDITED ON 07-19-05 AT 01:42 PM (EST)

In my opinion only 6 of the fighters on the show proved they can fight. They are (in no order):

Ishe
Jessee
Peter
Alfonzo
Joey
Sergio

If they are going to have future fights it should involve them and no one else.

It would be a disappointment if Sergio were not on because he is the Contender champ, but I would still definitely watch the 2 fights mentioned. I look forward to them.

Boxing is great in this format because it is 'free' boxing. Once Boxing went to pay per view and subscription tv I lost interest. I was not going to pay for pay per view and was not going to sign up for Showtime and HBO to get the other fights not good enough for pay per view. Others feel the same way and boxing has suffered as a result. Hopefully they can keep these guys on 'free' tv.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •