The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Absolutely SICKING!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

nowxcontenderfan 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-16-05, 02:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nowxcontenderfan Click to send private message to nowxcontenderfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Absolutely SICKING!"
Im sooo upset that I stayed up till 2am this morning to watch poor Peter and Anthony loose to HORRID judging!! What a CROCK! I was a fan of the show but am no longer. I believe those judges were paid off. Poor Peter, he did SOOO good tonight and is the TRUE Winner.

If they think this past contender season had low ratings...well next session will be a little lower as Im not WATCHING!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Absolutely SICKING! boxingjudge 10-16-05 1
   RE: Absolutely SICKING! pastafazoule 10-16-05 4
 RE: Absolutely SICKING! Screamiv 10-16-05 2
   RE: Absolutely SICKING! Master B 10-16-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

boxingjudge 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-05, 02:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail boxingjudge Click to send private message to boxingjudge Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Absolutely SICKING!"
You can count me in. I will never watch this fuc##$% show again. What a peace of crap!

pastafazoule 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-05, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pastafazoule Click to send private message to pastafazoule Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Absolutely SICKING!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-05 AT 08:07 AM (EST)

>You can count me in. I
>will never watch this fuc##$%
>show again. What a peace
>of crap!

lets face it the two italians got discriminatied again,it was so bad the judges should be fired and there should be a investagation.its sick to see always the italians are the american puching bag

Screamiv 5 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-05, 02:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Screamiv Click to send private message to Screamiv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Absolutely SICKING!"
argghh, I am so angryy too, Mark Burnett, you'll be lucky if even half of the contender airs, and that's if it makes it that far. With the disappointment tonight, especially the Mora/Manfredo fight, not to mention the Brinkley/Bonsante fight,you wont see me watchin this crock of you know what. Instead of Manfredo serving Mora with his first loss, and Bonsante getting redemption, we see the judges getting paid to create this un-needed buzz. Peter had every right to be angry.

Master B 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-16-05, 03:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Master%20B Click to send private message to Master%20B Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Absolutely SICKING!"
Im sure that Ishe Smith is smart, he doesnt want to involved with contender tv.. he just wanted to play in real boxing not contender boxing.. they are rigged. anyway.. i wish everyone pick real boxing not contender show things!

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •