The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ishe_Smith702 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-30-05, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ishe_Smith702 Click to send private message to Ishe_Smith702 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
If my memory serves me correctly it was Mora who was hurt at the end of five rounds, Mora is a 5 round fighter, 7 rounds at best. Come on people if I had 10 more seconds he would have been knocked out, the fact that it was a SD lost makes me suspicious. (Especially since one judge scored the fight 5-0 for Mora) Everyone in the arena booed that decision; I know I won that fight. He lost that fight, and he knows he lost. I handled my business against Anthony Bosante, and he did his thing against Peter, now it’s time to talk rematch. They didn’t even show him hurt in the last round; now wouldn’t that have been reality? The only thing I would be willing to do is for me and Alfonso Gomez to fight, with the winner guaranteed a shot at Sergio. I and Alfonso had a close fight, very young in our careers, and it would only be fitting if we did it again. It makes a lot of sense for me and Alfonso to fight, because we’re the only ones that only lost once that can really compete with the big boys. LETS SEE HOW LONG THEY PROTECT THEY’RE BABY, (SERGIO) AND KEEP HIM AWAY FROM ME.

Ishe “Sugar Shay” Smith

PS: Feels good to be back on the boards.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!... Desire 05-30-05 1
   RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!... Desire 05-30-05 2
   RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!... VegasFightWriter 05-30-05 3
       RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!... Desire 05-30-05 4
       RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!... Desire 05-30-05 5
           RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!... VegasFightWriter 05-30-05 6
               RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!... Lorizh 05-30-05 7
                   RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!... eup 05-30-05 8
                       RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!... Water_Walker32 05-30-05 10
                           RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!... andielea 05-30-05 11
                               RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!... intocable 06-01-05 31
   RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!... mommy2bree 05-31-05 27
 RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!... Vai 05-30-05 9
   RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!... fashionkrazy 05-30-05 12
 RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!... renoguy 05-30-05 13
 ISHE SMITH McCloskey22 05-30-05 14
 RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!... Desire 05-31-05 15
   RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!... Water_Walker32 05-31-05 17
       RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!... the_latin_snake_fan 05-31-05 21
           RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!... Water_Walker32 05-31-05 22
               RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!... mommy2bree 05-31-05 28
               RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!... the_latin_snake_fan 06-01-05 29
 RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!... the_latin_snake_fan 05-31-05 16
   RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!... coolbluepig 05-31-05 19
 RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!... coolbluepig 05-31-05 18
   RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!... Wacko Jacko 05-31-05 20
       RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!... intocable 06-01-05 33
           RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!... Wacko Jacko 06-03-05 36
               RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!... VegasFightWriter 06-03-05 37
   RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!... Water_Walker32 05-31-05 25
 RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!... KObrien_fan 05-31-05 23
   RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!... Petey 05-31-05 24
       RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!... AgentNermal 05-31-05 26
           RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!... Master B 06-01-05 30
 RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!... thetornado 06-01-05 32
   RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!... AlgeCrumpler 06-02-05 34
       RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!... thetornado 06-02-05 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Desire 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-30-05, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Desire Click to send private message to Desire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I doubt that you are Ishe.
Ishe already has an account here and that is not the name he uses.
I doubt that Ishe would (start a smear campaign) go so low as to offend the only two people that did not backstab him in the loft.
(Alfonso and Sergio) Especialy on this mickey mouse forum.
I think Ishe has learned that he will do his talking in the ring. Unless he still has not grwon up and learned nothing.
I personaly think Ishe has grown up and learned.
You ain't Ishe!
If you are. I hope you like crow cus you will be eating it.
That is all I got to say about that!.

I know the Vegas Fighter will verify this.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-30-05, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Desire Click to send private message to Desire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
And I do agree that Ishe deserves a rematch. He was one of the best in the house. He was so good that the spineless 4
Peter, Jesse, Joey and Hairy all plotted against him becuase they were scared of him and wanted him out of the house.
Sergio said it himself.

VegasFightWriter 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-30-05, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VegasFightWriter Click to send private message to VegasFightWriter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Oh yeah, it's him. I just talked to him to welcome him back to the boards.

He's just doing the time-honored thing: trying to talk his way into the picture. The producers have announced a July 5 card, but haven't said anything about it to him (or, it seems, any of the other fighters) so he's beating the drum for himself, if the producers aren't going to do it. He has nothing personal against Alfonso or Sergio. In fact, his calling them out is a sign of respect. Those are the only two guys from the Contender he thinks would be good, tough fights for him.

Yeah, he's all about doing his talking into the ring. But he's got to get INTO the ring with good opponents first. Which is where the good ole' art of talking smack and laying down the gauntlet comes in ...

05-30-05, 03:24 PM (EST)
4. "RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Awesome! It will make for a great series of fights.
I am down.
Good for him. If people are going to talk bad about Ishe he might as well give them a good reason.
I love it. Bring back the good old days.

The squeeky wheel gets the most oil.

I can't believe MB is not putting Ishe in the Picture. That is so farking unfair. Keep fighting Ishe. I guess he is going to have to do some self promotion. It will work. I hope.

Ishe is lucky he has such a loyal and good friend as you Vegas Fighter Guy.

You are awesome!

05-30-05, 03:28 PM (EST)
5. "RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
And dont get me wrong. I am a huge Mora fan and I think Mora will win.
I know what time it is. Ishe has to do what Ishe has to do.

Go Sergio Go!

05-30-05, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VegasFightWriter Click to send private message to VegasFightWriter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>And dont get me wrong. I
>am a huge Mora fan

Really? I hadn't noticed.

Lorizh 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-30-05, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lorizh Click to send private message to Lorizh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Ishe!!! YES YOU DO! They can't talk rematch and NOT give you a shot, unfair! I believe you'll definitely win!

I miss The Contender, I am having serious Sunday withdrawals!

eup 33 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-05, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eup Click to send private message to eup Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I want to see you and gomez winner takes on mora for the contender belt

ps. dude that was sooo funney how u wore that #1 dad hat to the fan favorite match hahahahaha i h8 anthoney! he uses his kids for publisity

Water_Walker32 47 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-05, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Water_Walker32 Click to send private message to Water_Walker32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
What I would like to see is a rematch of Jesse and Alfonzo going 8 to 10 rounds. The winner of that fight fights Ishe and then on to Sergio...all 8 to 10 round bouts though.

As far as Jesse and Ishe, well, I'm not too sure who would win a 10 round fight between those two. I know Ishe would be favored because Jesse lost 2 fights but both those fights were too short for a fighter like Jesse. They say Jesse has a pretty good chin and I think that would surely be tested in a fight between him and Ishe, however, Jesse plays tired sometimes to gain an advantage. All three finalist (Peter, Alfonzo and Jesse) and whoever (Ishe is a popular vote) is voted in I think should have to fight their way up to Sergio. Sergio has a championship under his belt and I'll bet he'll want his next opponent to have to fight their way up to him. My guess anyway. That would be smart boxing tatics to me.

andielea 17 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-05, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail andielea Click to send private message to andielea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>What I would like to see
>is a rematch of Jesse
>and Alfonzo going 8 to
>10 rounds. The winner of
>that fight fights Ishe and
>then on to Sergio...all 8
>to 10 round bouts though.
>
>
>As far as Jesse and Ishe,
>well, I'm not too sure
>who would win a 10
>round fight between those two.
>I know Ishe would be
>favored because Jesse lost 2
>fights but both those fights
>were too short for a
>fighter like Jesse. They say
>Jesse has a pretty good
>chin and I think that
>would surely be tested in
>a fight between him and
>Ishe, however, Jesse plays tired
>sometimes to gain an advantage.
>All three finalist (Peter, Alfonzo
>and Jesse) and whoever (Ishe
>is a popular vote) is
>voted in I think should
>have to fight their way
>up to Sergio. Sergio has
>a championship under his belt
>and I'll bet he'll want
>his next opponent to have
>to fight their way up
>to him. My guess anyway.
>That would be smart boxing
>tatics to me.

I agree, the way it looked to me, if Jesse and Alfonso would have gone past the 5th round, Alfonso would have gotten either knocked out, or knocked around so much he wouldn't have been able to score any more points and the fight would have gone to Jesse. Just by watching these fights you can see that most of these fighters need more than 5 rounds to even get warmed up. I am looking forward to the reruns on CNBC because I missed Ishe's fight and I am looking forward to seeing how he fights.

intocable 30 desperate attention whore postings

06-01-05, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail intocable Click to send private message to intocable Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
You have to be kidding me!! Alfonso Dominated Jesse after the 2nd round.. the only reason he a got a few lucky shots in at the end was because Alfonso got careless and kinda stopped fighting at the end.. Jesse lost two fights in a row.. there's no excuse for the second one. He had like ten months to prepare. I think alfonso actually broke his ribs! He knew how long the fight was so he should have prepared for a five round fight.. quit making excuses for these cats! Your probably a Manfredo fan also..
As for Alfonso VS Ishe it would be great, but I don't think Alfonso should have to fight him to get a shot at Sergio, He won third place he is next in line..

mommy2bree 253 desperate attention whore postings

05-31-05, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mommy2bree Click to send private message to mommy2bree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Funny, I didn't hear him say anything to offend 'Fonso. In fact, what he said was rather complimentary about Gomez.

And speaking of crow, how did that taste now that VFW verified this WAS in fact Ishe?

Ishe, God bless and good luck. I for one will be following your career with great interest.

Vai 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-05, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Vai Click to send private message to Vai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Ishe for president!!!!!!!!!!!

fashionkrazy 11 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-05, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fashionkrazy Click to send private message to fashionkrazy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Yo Ishe!!

Why is everyone so scared of you? You aren't as bad as they portray you to be.

Hope you get the rematch with Sergio, you deserves it but I'll still be rooting for the Latin Snake!

renoguy 28 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-05, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail renoguy Click to send private message to renoguy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Hi Ishe!

Yes, I do think you deserve a rematch with Sergio. But let's face it, Sergio is the golden boy right now and it would be dumb for him to fight you right away. In fact, I'd be surprised to see Sergio even fight on July 5th. He's been traveling a lot doing interviews, has a cut eye, and 6 weeks is not enough time for him to recover and get back in shape from all the bad stuff he's probably eating right now. Plus, he did win the title, so let him enjoy it awhile. Even though your match was close, he deserves some time to relax and enjoy the fruits of victory.

I'm surprised you haven't heard from Contender about a July 5th fight for you yet. I'm guessing Jessie won't be fighting either because he's cut the same eye his last three fights. So I doubt he'll fight unless the purse is really good.

So that leaves you vs Alphonso, and I'm glad you agree it makes sense. I think that would be a terrific fight, and a chance for Alphonso to get his rematch. Then the winner could fight Sergio, and the winner of that could give Peter another shot.

After that, I'm not sure what matches are left for this group of fighters. I know they probably want to bring back Joey, and Jeff deserves another fight, if they can find someone to fairly match up with him.

Oh, and great job you did against Anthony! That was a real boxing lesson! I'm glad you kept your cool when he went crazy with you.

I'm hoping you get your well deserved rematch with Sergio!

McCloskey22 15 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-05, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail McCloskey22 Click to send private message to McCloskey22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "ISHE SMITH"
ISHE i think your great.. what are your thoughts on Joey Gilbert? i fell in lvoe with the guy.. is he a good fighter is he a good guy? what do you think

05-31-05, 04:42 AM (EST)
15. "RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-31-05 AT 04:54 AM (EST)

>If my memory serves me correctly
>it was Mora who was
>hurt at the end of
>five rounds, Mora is a
>5 round fighter, 7 rounds
>at best. Come on people
>if I had 10 more
>seconds he would have been
>knocked out, the fact that
>it was a SD lost
>makes me suspicious. (Especially since
>one judge scored the fight
>5-0 for Mora) Everyone in
>the arena booed that decision;
>I know I won that
>fight. He lost that fight,
>and he knows he lost.
>I handled my business against
>Anthony Bosante, and he did
>his thing against Peter, now
>it’s time to talk rematch.
>They didn’t even show him
>hurt in the last round;
>now wouldn’t that have been
>reality? The only thing I
>would be willing to do
>is for me and Alfonso
>Gomez to fight, with the
>winner guaranteed a shot at
>Sergio. I and Alfonso had
>a close fight, very young
>in our careers, and it
>would only be fitting if
>we did it again. It
>makes a lot of sense
>for me and Alfonso to
>fight, because we’re the only
>ones that only lost once
>that can really compete with
>the big boys. LETS SEE
>HOW LONG THEY PROTECT THEY’RE
>BABY, (SERGIO) AND KEEP HIM
>AWAY FROM ME.
>
>
>Ishe “Sugar Shay” Smith
>
>PS: Feels good to be back
>on the boards.
============================================

I agree with some of your takes. I agree that is wise of you to go after Alfonso and Sergio. (they aint scared of you)

Going after the 4 cowards as I thought you should have may not be such a good idea. (they will make excuses of why they wont fight you and you will be spinning your wheels) Well you already took care of one. (But you had to pull teeth to get Bonsante in the ring)

Sergio talks about the 4 Spineless ones.
"The root of everyone (he means the 4 cowards) being against Ishe
is...ah,... that
They don't wan't to fight him.
They are threatened.
They know he's the strongest fighter in this competition.
That is why they gang up against him.
They wan't him out by any means necesary."

I know you want Jesse but he wont step in the ring with you unless the money is good. Why would Jesse risk getting his azz kicked for peanuts. (I know you would fight Jesse for nothing just to get even.)
And I know that you can run over Peter he is scared of you too. He is no match for you.

Alfonso and Sergio are not afraid of you. So you should get a shot as you have stated.

"The only thing I would be willing to do is for me and Alfonso Gomez to fight, with the winner guaranteed a shot at Sergio. I and Alfonso had a close fight, very young in our careers, and it would only be fitting if we did it again. It makes a lot of sense for me and Alfonso to fight, because we’re the only ones that only lost once that can really compete with the big boys."

First you have to get thru the Fonz. He can take you! Before you get to our protected baby. (as you call him) LMAO

But you are lucky that it was not Peter who won the title belt or you would have no chance in hell of getting a shot. So thank your lucky stars that the two best are where they are cus they wont duck you.

Who do we have to write to? To make this happen?

Oh and I won't even talk about Joey. I think it is safe to say that this guy will never step in the ring with you. (he dont believe in himself. but he is pretty tough. I'll give him that)
But, he will say that he has to go tend to Slys puddings or something.

lol

05-31-05, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Water_Walker32 Click to send private message to Water_Walker32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Desire....man, come on. Where are you getting your information on some of these Contenders? Do you see a psychic or something?

Most boxers will box just about anyone and most of them have a bit of fear to contend with. Sergio and Alfonzo are no exception, if they are smart. Sergio know's Ishe would give him a really big challenge if they fought an 8 or 10 round bout. Alfonzo likewise. You better believe he would have fear, but like most boxers, this fear is controlled into fuel. If done right, it is the epinephrine that boosts your preparation, it's the energy behind the sharp focus.

I know we are not suppose to bash posters, but what about the relentless, ongoing, neverending, unfair bashing of Contender members. To say who is scared and who is not scared is simply ridiculous. Peter's scared, Jesse is scared while the Latino's are not. That's gibberish. And if you ask me, it's close to racial propaganda.

the_latin_snake_fan 6 desperate attention whore postings

05-31-05, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail the_latin_snake_fan Click to send private message to the_latin_snake_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-31-05 AT 12:44 PM (EST)

>Desire....man, come on. Where are you
>getting your information on some
>of these Contenders? Do you
>see a psychic or something?
>
>
>Most boxers will box just about
>anyone and most of them
>have a bit of fear
>to contend with. Sergio and
>Alfonzo are no exception, if
>they are smart. Sergio know's
>Ishe would give him a
>really big challenge if they
>fought an 8 or 10
>round bout. Alfonzo likewise. You
>better believe he would have
>fear, but like most boxers,
>this fear is controlled into
>fuel. If done right, it
>is the epinephrine that boosts
>your preparation, it's the energy
>behind the sharp focus.
>
>I know we are not suppose
>to bash posters, but what
>about the relentless, ongoing, neverending,
>unfair bashing of Contender members.
>To say who is scared
>and who is not scared
>is simply ridiculous. Peter's scared,
>Jesse is scared while the
>Latino's are not. That's gibberish.
>And if you ask me,
>it's close to racial propaganda.
>

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Tisk, tisk, tisk there Texas law dog.
If you know you ain't posed to bash them there posters then why you do it fer?

I agree with Desire and here is proof.
Listen closely ok.
;)

http://ciudad.latinol.com//cont004/sergtalksofthecon.mp3

http://ciudad.latinol.com//cont001/4conspireishe001.mp3

http://ciudad.latinol.com//cont001/gunin4ishe.mp3

http://ciudad.latinol.com//cont002/jespiksergishe.mp3

http://ciudad.latinol.com//cont002/jespunksout.mp3

http://ciudad.latinol.com//cont002/onlyonecanwin.mp3

http://ciudad.latinol.com//cont003/petnjesconspiremore.mp3

http://ciudad.latinol.com//cont003/sernowantahmed.mp3

http://ciudad.latinol.com//cont003/the4cowrdscelebrateishesdefeat.mp3

http://ciudad.latinol.com//cont001/drums.mp3

From this here stuff gathered them boys sound pretty yeller to me.

Now that you mention it and I never thought about it until you brought it up. It did kind of seem racial. 1 black guy. 4 white guys. Scared to fight and say they want him out cus Ishe is mean.
lol

We want Ishe out cus he is mean to us. lol these cats need to grow a set.

The Latino Heat was not scared of Ishe and never will be. They got respect for him but they ain't scared of him or they too would of conspired against him.

But on the other hand them 4 kids sure did everything they could to mess with Ishe.

listen to the .mp3s

Holla at your boy when you are done.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

And yes Jesse is scared. Listen to the bytes.

;)

PS. I got plenty mo' of them there clips if you still aint convinced.

05-31-05, 02:49 PM (EST)
22. "RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Unlike some on this board, I don't know for sure how things went down. The allegation against Ishe was that in the beginning Ishe had a certain attitude about him and made comments about certain boxers namely Jesse and few others, saying that he could beat Jesse because he was too slow. allegedly he slammed contenders boxing records too. Apparently this was also reflected in his attitude around the living quarters in that he was acting superior and looking down at some contenders. Ahmed probably even heard him and this might have been why Ahmed didn't like him from the beginning either.

It doesn't matter whether that is true or not because that is what certain contenders thought was true and didn't like him for that. Whether you say, it's boxing, come on...it's all about trash talk...or you are on the other side that can't stand disrespect in that manner, it doesn't matter. I have no real idea whether Ishe was like that in the beginning or not.

As far as conspiring to get someone out...isn't that part of reality tv bases? On almost all of the reality tv shows that I've seen, when someone starts making comments and acting superior there is always a band that forms to conspire against that person. Personally, I didn't really like the whole "getting to know one another" as pect of the show. I enjoyed the background profiles but would rather have done without the mumbo jumbo challenges and instagations.

Nevertheless, that's all part of realtiy tv's agenda. It is perfectly legit to form against one person and single them out. I certainly didn't see it as a race thing because they liked Williams and Najie. They also had a beef with Anthony. That is why I didn't take the "who is mad at who" thing serious at all. Technically, as with ALL reality tv based shows, your aim is to try and eliminate the person you thought would be the sharpest competer and/or if you simply didn't like them.
Some people had seen that Jesse had paired Sergio and Ishe as he punked out or was a coward. Others said...ah nice move, nice strategy. All Ishe had to do was go through Sergio at that point which is what Jesse had in mind, may the best boxer move on.

That is one of the things that I had a hard time combining in the show. Real boxing with all that "tv show" attitude.

As far as what Jesse did with Ishe...it happens all the time in professional boxing because it's all about the money and not who thinks who is tougher. Managers and agents are always saying " go beat so and so, then go also beat so and so, then I will give you a shot at my boy." It's a part of boxing. And some of the times, a boxer may not even get to fight another fighter because he was "check mated" out before the bell ever rang, all in the interest of the title holder or whoever.

As far as your audio clips, well...those haven't proven that anyone was scared but that Ishe was conspired against which is legit. I didn't hear anything about them saying Ishe is mean as you put it, they said he was disrespectful in his ways.
So in response to your previous post, throw some more links at me because those didn't prove that anyone was scared of Ishe (even though I think it would be healthy to be in fear of fighting a good fighter like Ishe)

mommy2bree 253 desperate attention whore postings

05-31-05, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mommy2bree Click to send private message to mommy2bree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Water_Walker, you may be my new hero. Love everything you have had to say.

And I'm getting pretty tired of the fighter bashing too, from people who don't know these fighters from Adam. As I've said before, I have nothing but respect for every one of them for doing what they do...I sure as heck wouldn't do it. But then again, I AM a chicken. =P

06-01-05, 02:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail the_latin_snake_fan Click to send private message to the_latin_snake_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Ok I will post more clips later.
They could not convince the jury on the OJ Simpson trial that he was guilty. Despite all the evidence against him. LOL
But N-E ways.
BBL

05-31-05, 08:11 AM (EST)
16. "RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
If you only knew
The Power!

Of my Dark Side!
I will own you Ishe!

coolbluepig 819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-31-05, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coolbluepig Click to send private message to coolbluepig Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
PROPS to your graphic its cool

Cool Blue Pig

coolbluepig 819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-31-05, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coolbluepig Click to send private message to coolbluepig Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
first of all congratulations on winning on your fight against bonsante and i believe you do need to have a rematch on Mora

Cool Blue Pig

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-31-05, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Ishe, you may deserve another fight verse Mora but I doubt it will happen July 5th, because the Contender had the opportunity to build you up more by knocking Bosante's block off but they didn't even show it on tv. I think if they had plans for you to fight Mora again they would of given your fight more promo.

They are calling this July 5th thing rematches. I think they want to have Peter and Sergio fight again. Then the undercards are a different story. Maybe they might have you fight Gomez with the Winner getting a guarenteed match against the winner of Sergio/Peter. I just can't see them showing Jesse vs Gomez again after they were almost pushing for Gomez to fight the winner.

I predict the card:
Main event - Sergio vs Manfredo Jr
Co-Main Event - Gomez vs Ishe

Third fight if they have one Jesse vs Joey

Does anyone else even deserve another fight?

intocable 30 desperate attention whore postings

06-01-05, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail intocable Click to send private message to intocable Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I don't think Manfredo deserves a shot at Sergio before Alfonso. hte guy has already lost to two guys from the show.. Why give him another chance?? No one else got that many chances..

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-03-05, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
You can argue that to death, but this is called the rematchs. How the heck is Gomez verses Sergio a rematch?

Also, Gomez lost to Manfredo. I think Gmoez verses Manfredo and Ishe against Sergio is more suited for this show then Gomez verses Sergio.

I will stick to Sergio vs Manfredo 2 and Gomez vs Ishe 2 is better. With the winner of Gmez/Ishe fighting the other winner.

06-03-05, 11:35 AM (EST)
37. "RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Here's the thing, though. They can cal it "rematches" as much as they want. They can say, "We're putting on a fight card in Las Vegas on July 5th." But they hadn't told any of the fighters, to my knowledge, before sending out the press release; and as of a week ago, they still had not applied for permission for any site on that date with the Nevada State Ahletic Commission. Manfredo says he wants a vacation before fighting. Brinkley and Mora were cut in the finals. Gilbert is presumably still nursing his ribs. Unless they want a card that is headlined by Salmaci vs De La Rosa and Smith vs Kaddour, I don't think there is going to be a card of rematches on July 5. Not in Las Vegas, anyway.

05-31-05, 10:56 PM (EST)
25. "RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Actually, late as it is, that's when I really started to respect Ishe was during his fight with Bonsante. I mean after that guy pulled about every rabbit out of his hat, Ishe still remained level headed and even stuck his glove out there to tap gloves with Anthony. If Bonsante didn't try a pile driver during Ishe's punishment campaign, he was headed for the canvas. Hats off to you Ishe, you showed true character there.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-31-05, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I for one would love to see a 7 round rematch. I really love watching Ishe fight (even though I was hard on him in my episode summary, but it's bashing at its best, what can I say )

Now taking applications for TAR online season 2 GAME

Petey 7 desperate attention whore postings

05-31-05, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Petey Click to send private message to Petey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I wouldn't mind seeing Ahmed fight again. The guy lost twice but it was to the show's best boxers. I would like to see him go up against Manfredo or Jesse. I sort of want to see if somebody can get Ahmed put together because he could be a decent boxer and his entertainment value is priceless.

I would definitely like to see Ishe fight Sergio though. I think Ishe has the most fire burning inside of anyone on the show right now.

AgentNermal 8 desperate attention whore postings

05-31-05, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AgentNermal Click to send private message to AgentNermal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
i agree with you petey..Ahmed had to fight two of the best fighters in the competition. A fight against Jesse would be a classic bout.

Master B 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-01-05, 03:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Master%20B Click to send private message to Master%20B Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 06-01-05 AT 03:40 AM (EST)

Ishe Smith in a heart beat! He got robbed the first match, he knows it, sergio knows it, we all know it. Interviews and evidence shows he got robbed with one judge giving 5-0 to sergio. Ishe is angry, and would kick his sh**

Ishe is definitely the best fighter on the show and should they fight again, un-edited. I think Ishe would take it. I do like Sergio though, nice guy

thetornado 12 desperate attention whore postings

06-01-05, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thetornado Click to send private message to thetornado Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
If I remember correctly Sergio was the only one who defended you on the show and this is how you repay him by trash-talking him on this board. You are such a hypocrite, you make me sick. I hope you do get to fight Sergio again so he can wipe the floor with you!!!!!!

AlgeCrumpler 39 desperate attention whore postings

06-02-05, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AlgeCrumpler Click to send private message to AlgeCrumpler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
You need to calm down man... All Ishe is saying is that he very easily could've been declared the winner of that 5 round fight, and that he thinks he will beat Sergio if given another chance. I agree with him on that. Ishe has had a lot of nice things to say about Sergio -- its not against the rules of boxing for him to think he can beat the Latin Snake.

thetornado 12 desperate attention whore postings

06-02-05, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thetornado Click to send private message to thetornado Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
He's not saying he thinks he can beat Sergio, he is his usual trash talking self and saying He won that fight, and Sergio knows he lost. And what's this about the contender people protecting their "baby"????Ishe is so jealous, everyone can see that just by reading his posts. He needs to grow up!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •