The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What's with the Ishe lovers?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

zombie29 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-02-05, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombie29 Click to send private message to zombie29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What's with the Ishe lovers?"
What’s up with all the “Ishe was crucified on the show”, “everyone talked about Ishe”, “they edited the show to make Ishe look bad”, “Ishe is the best fighter”, “if Ishe had another round he would have won”.

When Ishe and Sergio fought, Sergio did what he had to do in the time allotted for him to win the fight, Ishe didn’t. It’s even sadder to hear Ishe saying (if that’s Ishe) “if I had 10 more seconds he would have been knocked out”. Though that may have been true (though we could only assume), he didn’t have 10 more seconds. Also, why is Ishe saying “LETS SEE HOW LONG THEY PROTECT THEY’RE BABY, (SERGIO) AND KEEP HIM AWAY FROM ME.” Though he deserves a rematch, he doesn’t deserve the next fight with Sergio (he didn’t fight the main fight or even make it to the final four). I like the idea of him fighting Alfonso first and the winner getting Sergio. Maybe in a rematch with Sergio, Ishe would be the better fighter but until then we won’t know. He is a great fighter but so many people on this board talk about Ishe like his sh#t is made of gold. Anyway, it’s great to see people are still excited over The Contender and keeping the hope for some more fights. You could now attack, later.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What's with the Ishe lovers? AgentNermal 06-02-05 1
   RE: What's with the Ishe lovers? PagongRatEater 06-03-05 3
 RE: What's with the Ishe lovers? AgentNermal 06-02-05 2
   RE: What's with the Ishe lovers? Lorizh 06-04-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AgentNermal 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-02-05, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AgentNermal Click to send private message to AgentNermal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What's with the Ishe lovers?"
Ishe is a great fighter period....5 round fights definetely benefit certain fighters. I would not go so far as to say that Ishe was crucified on the show..but if you check the highlights from Yahoo compared to what was showed on television, people might agree Ishe was put in a bad light for some reason. For example, why did they say that the judges were unanimous in their decision for sergio in their fight against each other? On The Contender website, it says the decision was split. Why lie on the show? Also, in one of Ishe's arguments with Jesse, they show him as the instigater...but if you watch the whole version on Yahoo, it is obvious that Jesse was the one who started the argument...I am not disagreeing with you or agreeing with you....just something interesting to think about...
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-03-05, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What's with the Ishe lovers?"
To be fair, the show never said by WHAT kind of decision gave Sergio the victory. It was a sin of omission by not stating that it was a split decision, rather than an outright lie that stated Sergio won unanimously. They just called Sergio as the winner without revealing that it was a split decision and did so for no apparent reason except to potentially torpedo Ishe's claim that he was robbed.

AgentNermal 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-02-05, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AgentNermal Click to send private message to AgentNermal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What's with the Ishe lovers?"
i do agree that Ishe should not get a rematch with Sergio..yet. He should fight Peter or Jesse. I really want to see Sergio fight Alfonso. And I just want them to bring the show back...PLEASE! Why do we get shows like "I want to be a Hilton" on NBC, but they cancel The Contender?

Lorizh 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-04-05, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lorizh Click to send private message to Lorizh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What's with the Ishe lovers?"
I hated Ishe the first show, but at the beginning of the second show he showed some emotion regarding Peter's defeat and then I slow but surely started to like him. By the time he fought his first fight with Babyface I LOVED him and his family, I thought he was very emotional and showed a lot of respect and caring for the other fighters and their families. The showed the bad side of him and Babyface for dramatics. The point is that the show is for entertainment (notice I say "is" not "was" I am still holding out hope) and to have a rivalry going on was good television.

I had Ishe pegged as the winner, I was pissed Sergio won that fight, not because it was Sergio, but because I believed Ishe won it. However, it was edited so I didn't see the whole fight like the judges.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •