The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Thanks Everyone!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ishe_Smith702 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-15-05, 05:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ishe_Smith702 Click to send private message to Ishe_Smith702 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Thanks Everyone!!!!!"
This is the one and only Ishe Smith. I want to thank you people for all the post you have made about me and my family. (even the bad ones). As you all know VegasFightWriter is a good friend of
mine; this guy gets all his information from boxing circles. He surprises me sometimes, I deny everything he ask me, even though we're friends I wouldn't give him any information. LOL
This has been a long road for me and my beautiful wife, why was I portrayed so bad or made the villian on TV, hmmmmmm I don't know. I was just so happy to be apart of something so great for the sport of boxing; and I still am. Well it is early Sunday morning and as you all can see I am still up, at the current moment me and Brent are tied for 6 place, people was I that bad on the show? I would of never guess I would be in 6th place right now, wow! Do I feel like a victim, hmmmmmm at times I do.
Why did yahoo take personal shots at me during the whole series, once again I don't know. Why didn't they tell the fans that me and Sergio's fight was a spilt decision, once again I can't answer that neither. Whoever runs the yahoo site, just doesn't like me, and that is evident. They titled my exit interview Ishe Loses but still complaining, or sore loser, I can't remember. You guys watch the video and decide for yourselves.(they change it only after I ask them to) Do I think I will be fighting on May 24th, hmmmmmmm probably not. I really just want my life and career back, I had a lot of fun doing the show and I will cherish every moment I had with them. I've just been praying a lot an letting God's Will work it's way, and you all know my wife is always behind me 100%, she truly is my other half, my backbone, no matter how they made me look, they could never edit my love for that woman. Her and my son is all I have in this world; phil 1:21 describes how I feel at this time. I gave up a lot to be on this show, and I feel good about it. What I really want you people to know is that I'm not a bad guy, nor am I here to lobby for votes, I refuse to do that. I wanted the voting to take it's course, just like American Idol, I guess some people didn't do it like that. Kieran they're aren't many people I call friend in this world, but through thick and thin you have behind me 110%, and I respect you so much for that, and I truly do cherish our friendship. If I don't fight, it's still going to be a great show, I encourage all of you to still watch. I was talking to Tarick last week and he said I'm in a win, win situation, and I said how, he then said, either I will be training on Sat May 21st, (thats when we all get to Vegas) or I will be laying out by the pool. I feel just like that right now, so don't feel bad for me. I feel like I'm in the Matrix and just maybe, maybe, I took the wrong pill. (Big Matrix Fan, I dont think Neo died at the end, if we have any Matrix geeks like me in here, e-mail me and we can dicuss the show and Neo's death, LOL) Whoever promotes me and whenever I fight again I will definitely let you people know. Who knows, maybe I will fight Shane Mosley or Winky Wright soon. Some of you have been a inspiration to me during this tough time. Thank You, from the bottom of my heart. God Bless

If you ever need a relaxing CD to listen to go pick up Jack Johnson's, In Between Dreams. Great CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (it's one of my favorites right now)

Ishe

PS: Check out sugarshay.com, and watch the video of me droping my sparring partner last week with a uppercut. Maybe my fellow comrades got a little worried when they heard that me an Joe Goosen are working together, we are doing some great things together, and I know I am going to be a much better fighter now. The video is a pop-up, so make sure you have pop-blocker disable when you go to my website. THANKS

Now you know I couldn't leave here without talking a little bit of trash, now that wouldn't be Ishe Smith. LOL

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!! coolbluepig 05-15-05 1
   Probably AyaK 05-16-05 12
       RE: Probably VegasFightWriter 05-16-05 13
 RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!! AlgeCrumpler 05-15-05 2
 RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!! ARnutz 05-15-05 3
   RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!! pdaj 05-15-05 4
 RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!! suzzer 05-15-05 5
 RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!! thecontender2 05-15-05 6
   RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!! AlgeCrumpler 05-15-05 7
       RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!! Zapata 05-15-05 8
       RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!! thecontender2 05-16-05 9
           RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!! Wacko Jacko 05-16-05 10
               RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!! salsa king 05-16-05 11
                   RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!! madkata 05-17-05 14
 RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!! intocable 05-18-05 15
   RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!! Srxc11 05-27-05 16
       RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!! intocable 05-27-05 18
       WARNING - Srxc11 Bebo 05-27-05 20
           RE: WARNING - Srxc11 intocable 05-27-05 21
 RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!! PagongRatEater 05-27-05 17
 RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!! decoy1 05-27-05 19
   RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!! McCloskey22 05-28-05 22
 RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!! Lorizh 05-30-05 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

coolbluepig 819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-15-05, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coolbluepig Click to send private message to coolbluepig Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!"
is this really ishe smith???

Th3 c0ol bLue P!g 1s 0utT@ h3Re!!!!!!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-16-05, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Probably"
Ishe has posted here before under a different ID, and VegasFightWriter has confirmed that it was him. This is probably Ishe -- it certainly sounds like him, although we'll need to wait for VFW to confirm it for certain.

VegasFightWriter 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-16-05, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VegasFightWriter Click to send private message to VegasFightWriter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Probably"
Yes, that was him.

AlgeCrumpler 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-15-05, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AlgeCrumpler Click to send private message to AlgeCrumpler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!"
Ishe you are my favorite fighter from the show...

I too was going to let the polls run their course. As a programmer I am fully aware of ways to rig this poll, and it is evident to me that it has already happened with Tarick and Jimmy Lange. There is no way that either of those guys would get 30% of the vote.

I did not want to influence the results because I felt that would be messing with other peoples' lives. I did not want to knock people out of the top 6 that truly deserved to be there. I did cast about 100 votes for Ishe but what I am talking about is the people running scripts and bots that are casting tens of thousands of votes for tarick and jimmy lange.

My number one hope is that yahoo has tracked IP addresses with the votes. That would allow them to cancel duplicate votes from the same location to some degree. However, I don't think they are doing that.

Ishe deserves to be in the top 6, if not top 3. Right now I am very tempted to cast 10,000 votes for the guy.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-05, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!"
Thanks for coming on here again Ishe! You were my favorite throughout this series and the show hasn't been the same without you! The way they treated you? Well... karma can be devastating.

Whether you fight on the show or not, remember: everything happens for a reason and the good Lord does not give us more than we can handle! You are destined to be a force in the boxing world and I'll be on the lookout for any happenings on your website.

Please give your lovely wife and adorable son big {{{hugs}}} from one of your big fans!

pdaj 47 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-05, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pdaj Click to send private message to pdaj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-05 AT 02:42 PM (EST)

Ishe, you're the man for stopping by -- there's a lot of love here for you and your family! What else can I say? A lot of the contributers on this website have spent a great deal of time discussing yahoo's matipulative ways regarding your portrayal. I'd just like you to know that the majority of viewers aren't easily fooled .. and no degree of editing can hide your ability as a fighter.

I used my one vote in attempt to see you fight again soon. Why? It's not because I liked you as a person. And it's not because you displayed such pride and vigor. It's simply because I believe your the best boxer out of the group. Thus, why vote for anyone else?

Don't give up -- a lot of us will be spreading the word for you. Let us help get you the votes! You just be ready to fight soon. ;)

Once again, it was a pleasure to have you on the show. I wish you the best of luck with anything life places your way. God Bless to you & and your family.

Sincerely,

Paul

suzzer 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-15-05, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzer Click to send private message to suzzer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-05 AT 05:09 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-15-05 AT 05:08 PM (EST)

Hey dude, the voting's probably rigged anyway. It's incredibly easy to get around the site's defenses to vote multiple times--either through an automated script or manually by deleting your browser's cookies. (For more details, see the Fan Favorite Voting thread's more recent postings at the bottom.) I proved my script worked when I bumped Jonathan Reid up from 1% to 3% in 30 minutes or so, then back up to 3% the next day.

I don't have any desire to screw with the final outcome, I just wanted to show it was possible. I don't know what kind of communication you have with the show's producers, but you might try to point that out to them.

thecontender2 48 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-05, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thecontender2 Click to send private message to thecontender2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!"
Ishe.
Let go and let GOD.
Brother you still don't get it do you?

What I really want you people to know is
that I'm not a bad guy,
nor am I here to lobby for votes,
I refuse to do that.

We know you aint a bad guy. Stop sweating that.

But....
Pride comes before the fall.
If you can't humble yourself and ask people to vote for you, that is your fualt. Oh that foolish pride.
I believe God is trying to deal with you in the pride dept. I am not saying don't be proud.
There is good pride and bad pride.

I may talk mad crap about you, but guess what I still got love for you.

I bet if you would of came by sooner and asked us to vote for you, we would of.

I began voting for Jimmy Lange cus he was asking people to vote for him and he had people on the net going around and asking people to vote for him.

"Aint too proud to beg"

Some things in life are worth asking for and others are even worth begging for.

When you have passed the test in the pride dept, it looks like you are getting close. Then a new door/window will open.

AlgeCrumpler
I too was going to let the polls
run their course.
As a programmer I am fully aware of
ways to rig this poll, and it is
evident to me that it has already
happened with Tarick and Jimmy Lange.
There is no way that either of those
guys would get 30% of the vote.

I did not want to influence the results
because I felt that would be messing
with other peoples' lives.
I did not want to knock people out of
the top 6 that truly deserved to be there.
I did cast about 100 votes for Ishe but
what I am talking about is the people
running scripts and bots that are
casting tens of thousands of votes
for tarick and jimmy lange.

My number one hope is that yahoo has
tracked IP addresses with the votes.
That would allow them to cancel
duplicate votes from the same
location to some degree. However,
I don't think they are doing that.

You overlooked what Tarick is outside of the ring.
Tarick is a Real Estate Agent for ReMax.
ReMax is huge. They are one of the top 3 real estate agencies in the world.
I have worked with Remax in the past and when it comes to networking, all Tarick has to do is make a few phone calls, send a few e-mails and BAM! Remax Agents and Brookers are behind you 100%
Remax has been real good to me in the past. I know how they operate.

And as far as Jimmy goes, he has alot of people behind him.

But if people are using bots to cheat the polls there is nothing that yahoo can do. Proxys and that is all she wrote. Yahoo has always been lame when it comes to these matters. Just go into a yahoo chat room and see how people get booted by script kiddies everyday.

Ishe. Be strong, have faith and continue to fight the good fight.
Only you can change the way people portray you on television. If you recorded the shows as I have then watch them when you have time. See if there is anything that you would of done differently. Sit down with your wife and take a personal inventory of your actions. Continue to work on self improvement and be that man that God wants you to be. Dont be the man the man that Ishe wants to be. (Huge difference)
What does the good book say about: "A man left to his own devices

Peace. I hope you dont take my comments in the wrong way.
Love The Contender II

Comming soon....

AlgeCrumpler 39 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-05, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AlgeCrumpler Click to send private message to AlgeCrumpler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-05 AT 09:42 PM (EST)

Contender2,

Number 1, nice lecture. I'm sure Ishe takes life advice from random internet posters to heart. Plus Ishe has already sent out emails asking people to vote.

Number 2, you obviously have no clue on the voting. You say Tarick shot up because he's a real estate agent??? Thats great, I guess all his friends vote at 4 AM because he is constantly gaining votes all night long at a rate of about 1 vote every second. Funny how I can go to sleep at night and the next morning he has increased 5% by recieving an estimated 25000 votes between 1 AM and 7 AM.

You can put your head in the sand if you want to, but several people including myself have written scripts and programs that auto cast votes. The first day ratings are much more reflective of true results. I'm not saying Tarick wouldn't make it, but there is no way in hell he'd be vying for 1st place with 30% of the votes. Everyone's percentages are dropping because of the vote per second that both Jimmy and Tarick are getting.

Zapata 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-15-05, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zapata Click to send private message to Zapata Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!"
You the man bro, I thought you had won that fight, I know they edit alot and it is hard to say who really won, but from what I saw, I thought you had won the fight.

God Bless you and go after them dreams.

Eccl. 9:10
Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might;...

thecontender2 48 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-05, 02:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thecontender2 Click to send private message to thecontender2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!"
>LAST EDITED ON 05-15-05
>AT 09:42 PM (EST)

>
>Contender2,
>
>Number 1, nice lecture. I'm
>sure Ishe takes life advice
>from random internet posters to
>heart. Plus Ishe has
>already sent out emails asking
>people to vote.
>
>Number 2, you obviously have no
>clue on the voting.
>You say Tarick shot up
>because he's a real estate
>agent??? Thats great, I
>guess all his friends vote
>at 4 AM because he
>is constantly gaining votes all
>night long at a rate
>of about 1 vote every
>second. Funny how I
>can go to sleep at
>night and the next morning
>he has increased 5% by
>recieving an estimated 25000 votes
>between 1 AM and 7
>AM.
>
>You can put your head in
>the sand if you want
>to, but several people including
>myself have written scripts and
>programs that auto cast votes.
> The first day ratings
>are much more reflective of
>true results. I'm not
>saying Tarick wouldn't make it,
>but there is no way
>in hell he'd be vying
>for 1st place with 30%
>of the votes. Everyone's
>percentages are dropping because of
>the vote per second that
>both Jimmy and Tarick are
>getting.

Comming soon....

It was not ment to be a lecture. I was hoping it would serve as constructive criticism.
I hope he does listen or at least take into consideration what I said.
(God use the foolish things of this world to confuse the wise)

I had a feeling they were using bots on the votes of yahoo but I don't care cus the people I wanted to see going back to fight are Sergio, Alfonso and Joey.

If you knew they was cheating why didnt you make a poll cheater?

There are tons of codes made for yahoo vote bot cheaters already made.
All you got to do is compile it in VB and you are done.

Oh, I forgot you are a computer programer. Handle your business brother and help Ishe out then.

Peace.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-16-05, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!"
Ishe, I voted for you.

As for being the bad guy, I understand boxing and you are not a bad guy. I lot of boxing is mental and you were playing mental games with the other contestents. That is not quality of a bad guy but a smart boxer. NBC did explain some of this and I did get exactly what you were doing.

I really hopGood luck to you! I will follow your career after this show and I am sure others will too. So this experience can be nothing but good for you.

salsa king 15 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-05, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail salsa%20king Click to send private message to salsa%20king Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!"
ishe, I voted for you as well and am very disappointed at these pathetic cheaters.

madkata 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-17-05, 05:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail madkata Click to send private message to madkata Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!"
Ishe,

I'm new to the sport and learned a lot about the men BEHIND the gloves on this show.

I'm grateful to you all for being willing to share yourselves in this microscopic way -- especially in the individual interviews. You're obviously a man of great character spiritually, yet willing to admit his very human foibles -- I appreciated watching your journey.

In watching the men on this show, I gained a new perspective on what it is to be a Warrior, who fights for their family and community. I will never denegrate TESTOSTERONE again!

You and the men of The Contender are now the faces of boxing to me. THANKS for that, and I wish continued success always.

intocable 30 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-05, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail intocable Click to send private message to intocable Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!"
Ishe,

I think your a great fighter man, and the fight between you and Sergio was so close I didn't know how to call it at the end, because I know how NBC show's the fight one way to make us believe who really won the fight.. I was really pissed because scary ##### Jesse was talking all that ##### about wanting to try you out and then he didn't even challenge you? He is such a hipocrit,because he was talking trash about you early on about not stepping up to fight Ahmed (which by the way I was so damn glad when you kicked his #####!!).. Anyway, Jesse should have called you out and it would be you in the final four!! I voted for you for the fan favorites on every computer I had a chance to, so hopefully you make it!! Even though I was rooting for Alfonso I think you had a great shot!! Is it me or does anyone else think that Peter should beat someone triwe to win the Million? Why does he get a double elimination chance and either Sergio and Jesse wont!! That just doesn't seem fair..

Some frineds and I are going to Vegas for the fights, so hopefully we will get to see you fight! So if you don't make it, does NBC plan to send all the contestants to the Finale? IF so I would like to meet you bro. If not then Good luck in your career and take care homie..

Desi

Srxc11 19 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-05, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Srxc11 Click to send private message to Srxc11 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!"
stop brownosing and badmouthing other boxers

more importantly than asskissing, when is ishe fighting next, and agaisnt who??

keep us posted

05-27-05, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail intocable Click to send private message to intocable Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!"
>stop brownosing and badmouthing other boxers
>more importantly than asskissing,

What the hell are you talking about holmes? This is my opinion and I can express it if I want.. You don't have to like it Fool!! Your probably a Jesse or Peter fan that's why your haten!!

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-05, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "WARNING - Srxc11"
Do NOT bash other posters - it is not permitted per our community guidelines.

05-27-05, 02:37 PM (EST)
21. "RE: WARNING - Srxc11"
I was just responding to his response...

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-05, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!"
Thanks for dropping by - and thanks even more for beating the carp out of Bonsante. Frankly, after 4 pts of deductions I'm surprised it was as close as it was - you clearly controlled the ring in that fight.

You were a great personality on the show and all the best to you and you lovely family. Good luck in the ring!

decoy1 19 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-05, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail decoy1 Click to send private message to decoy1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!"
I loved it when he beat that loudmouth arab #####, but he was afraid of him at first. If Ishe could adopt a more agressive mental attitude in the ring, we might be seeing him in the ring with Hopkins or Trinidad one day.

McCloskey22 15 desperate attention whore postings

05-28-05, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail McCloskey22 Click to send private message to McCloskey22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!"
Ishe-- love you man you were awsome.. number 13 in the world not bad.... i agree with the last guy who posted, ishe has perfect style and is quik and is a greattt boxer but if he was more agressive like he was in the later rounds with harry, he could defenetly be a world champion. good luck ishe god bless

Lorizh 19 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-05, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lorizh Click to send private message to Lorizh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!"
SUGAR SHAY!!!!

You are incorrect, you were only made to look like the bad guy the first or second episode, after that you definitely became one of my favorites!

I knew you had a heart when you talked about how hard it was to watch Peter walk away after his first loss. Only a family man who LOVES their family could understand that. I LOVED watching your wife reading psalms with you before your fight then get out there and start yelling "get em' shay!" cracked me up!

You have a beautiful family and a boat load of talent! Hope to see you again kicking some serious #####!

You should be proud!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •