The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rematch"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

manfredoluvr_4 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-26-05, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail manfredoluvr_4 Click to send private message to manfredoluvr_4 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rematch"
Is there going to be a rematch between manfredo and mora?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rematch AlgeCrumpler 05-26-05 1
   RE: Rematch VegasFightWriter 05-26-05 3
   RE: Rematch intocable 05-27-05 15
 RE: Rematch Desire 05-26-05 2
   RE: Rematch shanes 05-26-05 4
       RE: Rematch VegasFightWriter 05-26-05 5
           RE: Rematch AlgeCrumpler 05-26-05 6
               RE: Rematch dirob 05-26-05 9
           RE: Rematch eup 05-26-05 7
               RE: Rematch Petey 05-26-05 8
                   RE: Rematch pollardsvision 05-27-05 10
                       RE: Rematch Petey 05-27-05 11
                           RE: Rematch intocable 05-27-05 16
                   RE: Rematch Desire 05-27-05 12
                       RE: Rematch AlgeCrumpler 05-27-05 13
                           WARNING Bebo 05-27-05 14
                           RE: Rematch Desire 05-27-05 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AlgeCrumpler 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-26-05, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AlgeCrumpler Click to send private message to AlgeCrumpler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rematch"
I don't know but the contender.tv.yahoo site changed its caption from "Get Contender Alerts" to "Get Rematch Alerts".

I personally hope its the Sergio Mora vs Ishe Smith rematch.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

VegasFightWriter 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-26-05, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VegasFightWriter Click to send private message to VegasFightWriter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rematch"
From what I have heard today -- well, I wouldn't hold your breath on that one.

intocable 30 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-05, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail intocable Click to send private message to intocable Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Rematch"
If anything it should be Mora vs Gomez.

Sergio hasn't lost at all and Gomexz is the only guy that has lost once.

that's only fair.. Peter should have to fight Ishe or Jesse..

Desire 48 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-05, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Desire Click to send private message to Desire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rematch"
There will be a re-match. But I don't think it will be this July. It is too soon. Peter needs to get a new trainer and work on a new strategy. All that holding was a terrible plan.

Alfono is the rightful next in line. Not giving Alfonso first shot would be a slap in the face. Had it not been for Peter, Gomez would of been up there fighting for the 1 Million and the belt.

Peter needs to get busy with Jesse or Joey or even Ishe.

shanes 6 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-05, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shanes Click to send private message to shanes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rematch"
Ishe would walk right through peter, as much as I like the guy.

VFW: Did you mean dont hold your breath about the Manfredo rematch or Ishe rematch? I'd like to see Ishe get his rematch and KO Mora, but i'm sure $ is going to be a factor, if he can get bigger fights(Ouma, Vargas, etc.). Of course i'd also like to see him take out Jesse and shut him up for good. But, he needs to fight longer than 5 rounders-just my opinion.

VegasFightWriter 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-26-05, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VegasFightWriter Click to send private message to VegasFightWriter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rematch"
I meant don't hold your breath for an Ishe-Sergio rematch. Or an Ishe vs anybody-else-from-Contender match. I think the producers have decided which fighters they want to hook their wagons to, and I think they were all mentioned in the press release.

05-26-05, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AlgeCrumpler Click to send private message to AlgeCrumpler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Rematch"
I would also hook my wagon to Ishe and maybe even Ahmed. Jessee has lost two strait -- they should kick him to the curb or at least just let Ishe fight him! It seems to me that the unfinished storylines in the show all involve Ishe. I mean, Ishe could fight any of the final 4 and it would be interesting.

This sucks.

dirob 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-26-05, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dirob Click to send private message to dirob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Rematch"
i agree! Ishe fighting ANYONE at this point would be great cuz i feel he wasn't given his proper shot, due and time/exposure in this series.

this is from a selfish point of view cuz i really want to see Ishe fight, but i don't know from what VFW's point of view if staying on shows like The Contender will be good for Ishe's career.

VFW? you think boxers from other countries like Pacquiao would ever be invited to join a Contender-like show, (Though Manny's english will have to be subtitled for the American audiences to understand him!)

eup 33 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-05, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eup Click to send private message to eup Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Rematch"
Are there ne chance that the rematch fights will be on tv i really hope sooo bc my interner is dial up so it dosnt work good

Petey 7 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-05, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Petey Click to send private message to Petey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Rematch"
From my standpoint, it seems as though the Contender is only a burden to Ishe's career. He will have a far brighter future if he leaves the show/contract behind and does his own thing. Ishe looked great against Bonsante and he has a great trainer now.

Unfortunately I think the same can be said for Peter. I really don't know much about Peter but it seems that the show has only hurt his status/progression as a boxer (he needs to leave his dad behind too). This past year could've ruined any chance he has a decent career.

I see Gomez doing well on his own as well if he drops a weightclass or two.

On the other hand, a guy like Sergio doesn't really command much attention without the Contender. He isn't good enough to make a name for himself amongst the real contenders in the middleweight division. I don't want to get into a debate about who is better etc, but I think the general consensus is that Ishe can reach the next level (actually contend for a real title) and compete with the top 10.

pollardsvision 25 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-05, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pollardsvision Click to send private message to pollardsvision Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Rematch"
Are you kidding? He had the toughest road to the final beating Turpin,Ishe, and Brinkley before Destroying Peter...The guy is now ranked #8 in the world!

Petey 7 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-05, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Petey Click to send private message to Petey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Rematch"
LAST EDITED ON 05-27-05 AT 12:33 PM (EST)

>Are you kidding? He had the
>toughest road to the final
>beating Turpin,Ishe, and Brinkley before
>Destroying Peter...The guy is now
>ranked #8 in the world!
>

That ranking is a little suspect, but who knows. Peter's WBO ranking of #3 was a little inflated too. Sergio's rank before the show wasn't even in the top 100. Guys like Ishe and Peter were already ranked fairly high and may have been better off without going on the show. They were already fighting in televised fights on ESPN/ESPN2. If Sergio met up with Ishe on ESPN2, they probably would've fought an 8 round fight. The split decision that Sergio somehow won on the 5-round Contender may not have stayed so even had there been 3 more rounds.

Without The Contender, Sergio would still be a total nobody in boxing. That doesn't mean he wasn't good before the show, but without the show he would still be nothing. Sergio will never be ranked higher than where he is now. There is a host of proven talent above him in the middleweight division. Sergio is not the real deal in middleweight boxing. Nobody on The Contender was, but Ishe has the best shot.

intocable 30 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-05, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail intocable Click to send private message to intocable Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Rematch"
I agree on the inflated rankings.. I saw one yesterday (can't rememebr which one) but they had Jimmy Lang of all people rankled 7TH!!! What???

05-27-05, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Desire Click to send private message to Desire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Rematch"
LAST EDITED ON 05-27-05 AT 12:51 PM (EST)

>From my standpoint, it seems as
>though the Contender is only
>a burden to Ishe's career.
> He will have a
>far brighter future if he
>leaves the show/contract behind and
>does his own thing.
>Ishe looked great against Bonsante
>and he has a great
>trainer now.
>
>Unfortunately I think the same can
>be said for Peter.
>I really don't know much
>about Peter but it seems
>that the show has only
>hurt his status/progression as a
>boxer (he needs to leave
>his dad behind too).
>This past year could've ruined
>any chance he has a
>decent career.
>
>I see Gomez doing well on
>his own as well if
>he drops a weightclass or
>two.
>
>On the other hand, a guy
>like Sergio doesn't really command
>much attention without the Contender.
> He isn't good enough
>to make a name for
>himself amongst the real contenders
>in the middleweight division.
>I don't want to get
>into a debate about who
>is better etc, but I
>think the general consensus is
>that Ishe can reach the
>next level (actually contend for
>a real title) and compete
>with the top 10.

LOL

Ishe and Peter could not even hang with the little boys of the Contender what makes you think they are going to hang with anyone outside of the contender unless they fight bums.

If they leave the Contender (Ishe and Manfredo) People of the real boxing world will eat these kids alive now. They dont have a chance in hell.

They were over rated and hated and now their ranks are none.

So much for the would be favorites.

Yes Sergio is not ready to go play with the big boys yet but he will be ready when his time comes. The other boxers like Ishe and Manfredo have put the cart before the horse. They thought they were the shisnit and in reality aint about Jack!

Ishe did not even beat Ahmed Kahddour who is the dumbest boxer next to Cooper.

And another thing. Ishe barely beat Alfonso the first time they met and Alfonso had not even trained for the fight. Right now as Alfonso is in great shape he would make breakfast toast of Peter and Ishe. no problem.

05-27-05, 01:04 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Rematch"

>Ishe did not even beat Ahmed
>Kahddour who is the dumbest
>boxer next to Cooper.

Hey moron -- Ishe beat and swept Kaddour!!! Go look at the video or the score cards -- not even close!!! And he hurt Sergio bad but lost by split decision. I would wager money that Ishe beats Sergio in a 8-12 round fight. He also totally stomped Bonsante, who was thoroughly beating Jessee before the lucky punch.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-27-05, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "WARNING"
Calling other posters morons is a violation of the community guidelines.

05-27-05, 02:46 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Rematch"
>
>>Ishe did not even beat Ahmed
>>Kahddour who is the dumbest
>>boxer next to Cooper.
>
>Hey moron -- Ishe beat and
>swept Kaddour!!! Go look at
>the video or the score
>cards -- not even close!!!
>And he hurt Sergio bad
>but lost by split decision.
> I would wager money
>that Ishe beats Sergio in
>a 8-12 round fight.
>He also totally stomped Bonsante,
>who was thoroughly beating Jessee
>before the lucky punch.

LOL Calling me a moron will not change the fact that Kahddour got robbed in the fight Ishe vs Kahddour.

And I have a riddle for you

Q?
Who would win a fight between Ishe Smith vs Ishe Smith?

Give up?

A:
Sergio The Latin Snake Mora!
Baby baby!
~
Dejavu all over again!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •