The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Finale' from a fan of both = unbiased declaration/rationalization."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

Digital Christ 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-25-05, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Digital%20Christ Click to send private message to Digital%20Christ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Finale' from a fan of both = unbiased declaration/rationalization."
LAST EDITED ON 05-26-05 AT 00:40 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-26-05 AT 00:05 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-26-05 AT 00:01 AM (EST)

Avid fan/observer of boxing for 20 years.

Mora - Manfredo

I like both guys but the truth is Sergio was more focused and the best "effective counter punching and boxing strategy" cause & effect is what judges look for,,,,,,not emotional driven roots/rants as a biased observer would favor.

He(Sergio) won easily on my pad (I had 4-2-1) but he did not visualy/entertainment-wise dominate (for the sweet science impaired viewers/testosterone freaks). Peter was just too complacent( maybe tired,,,,,these dudes did do beast-like schedules beforehand ?!) to grapple when simple uppercuts/hooks on the inside instead of clutches would've been effective and looked better to the judges/masses maybe would've swayed the draw round,,,,,,? with a lil' more a$$ than grasp ?!.

Overall Sergio deserved to win he mastered every task without a blemish so a second chance guy would've karma-wise been a short-cut of the show's whole theme and purpose,,,,,,,peace & props to the latin snake.

He's long & angular for a middleweight like a fluid Thomas Hearns,,,,,minus the right hand cannon,,,,,but he can make moves in this game.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Finale' from a fan of both ... Desire 05-26-05 1
   RE: The Finale' from a fan of both ... Digital Christ 05-26-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Desire 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-26-05, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Desire Click to send private message to Desire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Finale' from a fan of both = unbiased declaration/rationalization."
Excellent observation.
Wow comparing (Sergio) To hearns
He does remind me in his build.
He has Sugar Ray Talent for rabbit punching, round stealing waist movement.
He has the nasties of Duran.

If this Sergio Mora had a cannon as you put it, he would whole.

Congrats to him yes. It was a great match to watch.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Digital Christ 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-26-05, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Digital%20Christ Click to send private message to Digital%20Christ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Finale' from a fan of both = unbiased declaration/rationalization."
LAST EDITED ON 05-26-05 AT 10:00 AM (EST)

No now Sergio is build-wise and attiude-wise his POTENTIAL could be,,,,,,,Hearn-esque,,he only lacks that definitive KO punch.

But where Hearns had that right hand-gun,,,,Sergio moves more fluid where Hearns' had to stagger step,cock then fire,,,,,,,Serg's,,,,agile fast(dude's hand speed is very nice) punching angles are as strong as Hearns' right-hand as far as to complement his complete offense. Sergio's popping off from all angle's where as Hearn's had to (Square up and draw his gun although powerful,,,it wasnt as readily available)

I'm just saying Sergio's combo of angles/body size/style/division could be as effective as the the potent KO punch he lacks.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •