The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sly is hardly impartial - Ridiculous!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

CubsFan05 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-24-05, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CubsFan05 Click to send private message to CubsFan05 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sly is hardly impartial - Ridiculous!"
When I was watching the Ishe Smith/Anthony Bonsante fight, before Tony started getting a bit out of control, it was obvious that Sly was rooting hard core for Ishe to win.

Sly didn't have a single good thing to say the entire fight. The fact is, the match was tied up after 2 rounds. All of the announcers had the first two rounds for Ishe, but I couldn't believe that! Tony won that 2nd round, hands down. That is why Ishe only got 49 instead of 50 points.

Sly didn't give Tony a single compliment during the Cooper fight either, and if you noticed, after Tony lost to Jesse, that was the first time that Stallone didn't "console" the loser in the hallway.

Sure, I am from Minnesota, and am sticking up for Bonsante, but come on!

At least Tony got his $125,000 and can now put his kids through college. He is happy about that, and so am I.

Now, it's time to get Tony Bonsante/Matt Vanda scheduled!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sly is hardly impartial - Ridic... MDSkinner 05-24-05 1
   RE: Sly is hardly impartial - Ridic... decoy1 05-24-05 2
   RE: Sly is hardly impartial - Ridic... 3twinkles 05-24-05 3
       Anthony the loser AyaK 05-24-05 6
   RE: Sly is hardly impartial - Ridic... eup 05-24-05 4
       RE: Sly is hardly impartial - Ridic... eup 05-24-05 5
           RE: Sly is hardly impartial - Ridic... Srxc11 05-24-05 17
       RE: Sly is hardly impartial - Ridic... 3twinkles 05-24-05 7
           RE: Sly is hardly impartial - Ridic... stephs47 05-24-05 8
               RE: Sly is hardly impartial - Ridic... 3twinkles 05-24-05 9
                   RE: Sly is hardly impartial - Ridic... decoy1 05-24-05 10
                       RE: Sly is hardly impartial - Ridic... madkata 05-24-05 11
                       RE: Sly is hardly impartial - Ridic... jenniferlyn 05-24-05 14
       RE: Sly is hardly impartial - Ridic... TroyGun25 05-24-05 12
           RE: Sly is hardly impartial - Ridic... decoy1 05-24-05 13
           RE: Sly is hardly impartial - Ridic... jenniferlyn 05-24-05 15
               RE: Sly is hardly impartial - Ridic... madkata 05-24-05 16
 RE: Sly is hardly impartial - Ridic... zombie29 05-24-05 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-24-05, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sly is hardly impartial - Ridiculous!"
I was a Tony fan, but I have to say he at best won one round. Ishe had him the entire fight from where I was watching. It seemed to me that it really was not even close. Ishe seemed to be in control virtually the entire fight.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

decoy1 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-24-05, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail decoy1 Click to send private message to decoy1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sly is hardly impartial - Ridiculous!"
Bonsante is not a good boxer. He goes into every fight like a grudge match and tries to take the other guys head off. Might work at the Minnesota civic center but not in Vegas.

I wish he would of been knocked out way earlier. I was sick of hearing about his obnoxious kids and what a great dad he is.

3twinkles 19 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-05, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 3twinkles Click to send private message to 3twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sly is hardly impartial - Ridiculous!"
I agree with you a bit on this. I was surprised to see him side with Ishe becaues I felt Ishe was such a crybaby through the whole contender thing totally. All he did was throw temper tantrums when he did not get his own way. Jackie had to talk him out of quitting at least once.

I am an Anthony fan all the way. I thought Ishe wearing that stupid hat today was just dumb. At least Anthony's kids gave him that hat because they love him. Ishe got his because he loves himself lol.

I noticed that sly did not go to him either after the cooper fight...however I did see the extended commentary on yahoo and he actually defended Anthony a lot more and seemed like he ws rooting for him. In fact he said he thought that Anthony was going to make it all the way before Jesse got that lucky sucker punch in. I think it is all in the editing except for today. Oh well as much of a stallone fan as I am he did act in boxing movies and he does know a lot about the sport but he is not a real boxer lol.

I still say Anthony did good today even though Ishe seemed to have the upper hand. At least he was a good sport about losing the fight and picked him up. I guarantee you if Tony won Ishe would have been throwing a huge tantrum on the floor of the ring lol. I know it was not fair some of the mistakes tony made with the potshots but hey Ishe had it coming. and at least if tony did lose he did not get his butt kicked.

I think he is a class act and now that I am hooked on boxing I think I will prob follow his career more. I would love to see him kick some butt soon.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-24-05, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Anthony the loser"
>I think it is all in the editing except for today.

I agree. That's why Anthony looked like a decent guy -- because of the editing. Today we saw the real Anthony: a loser who looked like a spoiled brat in the ring. I'm surprised he didn't pull a full Mike Tyson and bite Ishe. He tried everything else illegal.

Soylent Green: recycling America, one person at a time.

eup 33 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-05, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eup Click to send private message to eup Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sly is hardly impartial - Ridiculous!"
Why were people in a diffrent thred saying that bonsonti picked him up or somthing???? did he ?? i had school so fill me in

but ne ways im glad that lil basterd lost he onely uses his kids for publisity witch is bull crap hes not the only father in the compitetion but hes the only one who talks about his kids(when the camras on) every five minuts. i think manfredo is the number 1 dad his lil gurl is sooooo cute i wanna huge her and his wife is hottt hahah but ne ways bonsonti is a good fighter but not even clocse 2 ishe

eup 33 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-05, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eup Click to send private message to eup Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Sly is hardly impartial - Ridiculous!"
all manfredo mora and brinkley sayed about brent cooper was really nice guy like 3 times! ahahahahahahahaha they couldnt complement his boxing creer

ps. i h8 bonsonti he uses his kids

Srxc11 19 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-05, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Srxc11 Click to send private message to Srxc11 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Sly is hardly impartial - Ridiculous!"
he uses his kids?
what a stupid thing to say, he is fighting for them, and it shows that even though he is not the best boxer (or even close to the best) he still fights hard and has more drive than almost anyone else in the competition

05-24-05, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 3twinkles Click to send private message to 3twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Sly is hardly impartial - Ridiculous!"
I know people say he uses his kids. well if being proud of your kids and loving them is a crime then lock him up. How about that big crybaby ishe using religion and god as his publicity?

g that is honorable lol.

anthony did pick him up once in the tournament. I am not saying it was right but one thing tony did today was show Ishe that he will not be walked all over. Ishe had some of those potshots coming whether or not they were right lol. I am by no means an expert on boxing but from a fan's view Ishe needed to be taught a lesson. Tony may have lost but he did not lose by getting his butt kicked or knocked out in my opinion and also he was a gracious loser. Ishe would NEVER have handled losing like that.

stephs47 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-24-05, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail stephs47 Click to send private message to stephs47 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Sly is hardly impartial - Ridiculous!"
Gotta agee with you there. Ishe would have been all over that ring huffin and puffin if he would've lost. He prolly wouldn't have even shaken Anthony's hand. My feelings are mixed when it comes to the two of them. I did want Ishe to win, but I have to wonder who is the biggest slime ball...lol! I will also say that I thought the joke was on Ishe when he put that hat on.....Anthony's kids gave him that hat because they believe in their father, Ishe wore that hat to be a smart a%%. I believe the joke is on you this time Ishe, you made and A%% out of yourself by doing that. Anthony always wore that hat and you were trying to make fun....swallow that one bud!

05-24-05, 04:10 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Sly is hardly impartial - Ridiculous!"
finally someone who agrees with me a bit lol. I know anthony is not the popular one to win anything but at the samet ime I think he is arguably one of the most popular contenders only as the guy everyone loves to hate. Except me I like him lol.

05-24-05, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail decoy1 Click to send private message to decoy1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Sly is hardly impartial - Ridiculous!"
You should try and get in touch with him twinkles, I hear he likes fat chicks.

madkata 54 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-05, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail madkata Click to send private message to madkata Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Sly is hardly impartial - Ridiculous!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-24-05 AT 07:04 PM (EST)

Hey, you should cool it -- I'm not a moderator, but it's rotten and against the board rules to bash other posters.

jenniferlyn 147 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-24-05, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jenniferlyn Click to send private message to jenniferlyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Sly is hardly impartial - Ridiculous!"
I'm not a moderator either, but seriously, this is not the place for you if you can't find something better to say to defend your opinion. Making fun of another poster is NOT gonna win you any points in the friend dept.

TroyGun25 27 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-05, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TroyGun25 Click to send private message to TroyGun25 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Sly is hardly impartial - Ridiculous!"
Hey eup and decoy1...consider this: All the other boxers, besides Bonsante, in the Contender show that have kids, they also have wives at home taking care of them. Bonsante is a single dad and is raising them on his own. He's by himself and it's his responsibility to provide for them and care for them and love them, no one else is going to do that for him. I'm a father and I talk my 2 year old up all the time and I'd do that same thing that Bonsante is doing, that's what parents do. Go ahead and hate on him for being a bad boxer or for being a backstabber on the show but lay off him for being a responsible and loving parent because what you saw on TV when he talked about his kids is all real.

Plus, I have to say what an absolute classless act by Ishe to wear a hat like that to the fight. He was totally mocking Bonsante and I thought it was completely classless.

05-24-05, 08:22 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Sly is hardly impartial - Ridiculous!"
It was just hoaky listening to him cry about his kids all the time.

jenniferlyn 147 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-24-05, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jenniferlyn Click to send private message to jenniferlyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Sly is hardly impartial - Ridiculous!"
I'm a west coaster, what did the hat say?

madkata 54 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-05, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail madkata Click to send private message to madkata Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Sly is hardly impartial - Ridiculous!"
>I'm a west coaster, what did
>the hat say?

A white baseball hat "I'm the #1 Daddy"

The three fights this morning are on the yahoo.com site in their entirety

zombie29 11 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-05, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombie29 Click to send private message to zombie29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Sly is hardly impartial - Ridiculous!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-24-05 AT 10:48 PM (EST)

Why did Tony get $125,000? I didn't think the purse for that fight would be that high, even for the winner.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •