The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Something I dislike about Sergio Mora."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

Papashroom 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-15-05, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Papashroom Click to send private message to Papashroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Something I dislike about Sergio Mora."
When he wins a round he stands in the middle of the ring staring at his opponent with his chest out like he's the baddest man on the planet. BUT when his chump butt loses a round he puts that tail between his legs and runs to his corner. What a chump. =-P
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Something I dislike about Sergi... Zapata 05-15-05 1
 RE: Something I dislike about Sergi... thecontender2 05-16-05 2
 RE: Something I dislike about Sergi... Superbad 05-17-05 3
   RE: Something I dislike about Sergi... tamsinford 05-23-05 4
       RE: Something I dislike about Sergi... Superbad 05-23-05 5
           RE: Something I dislike about Sergi... Zapata 05-23-05 6
           RE: Something I dislike about Sergi... thecontender2 05-25-05 9
 RE: Something I dislike about Sergi... peterfan2 05-24-05 7
   RE: Something I dislike about Sergi... Water_Walker32 05-24-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Zapata 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-15-05, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zapata Click to send private message to Zapata Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Something I dislike about Sergio Mora."
I agree with you, I missed tonight's show, who fought? who won? what's the scenario now?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

thecontender2 48 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-05, 01:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thecontender2 Click to send private message to thecontender2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Something I dislike about Sergio Mora."
>When he wins a round he
>stands in the middle of
>the ring staring at his
>opponent with his chest out
>like he's the baddest man
>on the planet. BUT when
>his chump butt loses a
>round he puts that tail
>between his legs and runs
>to his corner. What a
>chump. =-P

LOL
That chump is going all the way baby.
He can play a mean game of human chess.
It was all in the game he was playing against Ishe.
He only ran to his corner in frustration.
But he came back and clowned Ishe making Ishe miss LOL and he's going to clown the biggest clown of all, Jesse Brinkley.
Jesse Brinkley is going to get beat like a bald headed step child.
He reminds me of some dude named Sugar Ray Leonard, this kid Sergio Mora is a very bright fighter. He should bring home the $1 mil.

Comming soon....

Superbad 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-17-05, 02:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Superbad Click to send private message to Superbad Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Something I dislike about Sergio Mora."
I don't think running back to his corner is directly tied to him losing a round. I know of a few fighters, to say the least, that run back to their corner at round's end, just out of habit.
I do agree with you on the other point. That the macho stuff is played out with me; I don't see any need for that and it isn't good sportsmanship. Overall, though, I think he seems like a fairly decent cat, so I'm not gonna totally demonize him. I do wish he'd drop the antics, though.

tamsinford 39 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-05, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tamsinford Click to send private message to tamsinford Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Something I dislike about Sergio Mora."
Sergio is the baddest and can do no wrong in my book.....There is something sinister but sexy about him and I personally hope that He kicks Manfredos #####....

Superbad 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-23-05, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Superbad Click to send private message to Superbad Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Something I dislike about Sergio Mora."
He doesn't need all that showboating. It's contradictory to him being this supposed calm, intelligent, respectful person.
If you're whipping a fighter's #####, why do that sh*t? It shows lack of character in my book, although it is just a relatively small chink in Sergio's armor. Overall, he seems like a cool person.

He will lose to Manfredo.

Zapata 5 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-05, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zapata Click to send private message to Zapata Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Something I dislike about Sergio Mora."
I agree ( I feel like paula abdul who doesn't have a amind of her own and only agrees with Randy), I hate that show boating, but aside from that he really seems like a nice guy, I hoping he'll take it all. I didn't like Brinkley. Go Mora!!

thecontender2 48 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-05, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thecontender2 Click to send private message to thecontender2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Something I dislike about Sergio Mora."
>He doesn't need all that showboating.
> It's contradictory to him
>being this supposed calm, intelligent,
>respectful person.
>If you're whipping a fighter's #####,
>why do that sh*t?
>It shows lack of character
>in my book, although it
>is just a relatively small
>chink in Sergio's armor.
> Overall, he seems like
>a cool person.
>
>He will lose to Manfredo.

COUGH!
LOL
So you want Sergio to fight like you want him to?
LOL
OK! Hahhahhaaa

I TOLD YOU HE WOULD WIN!

What he does in the ring stays in the ring.
Too bad some people cant see the beauty in his technique.
Of course some can't see it, cus they were all praying for him to loose.

OMG if they removed show boating from boxing I would stop watching.

Comming soon....

peterfan2 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-05, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail peterfan2 Click to send private message to peterfan2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Something I dislike about Sergio Mora."
I like Sergio, but I agree. When he shakes his head no, and waves the fighter in as to say, come get me because you aren't going to win, is very annoying! I did also notice when he was fighting Jesse, he did back off a bit after Jesse got a couple good shots in and when he was in the corner, his corner man said to Sergio, Jesse hits hard huh? He said yes. Sergio also barely missed an uppercut from Jesse.

Cant wait for tonight!

Go PETER!!!!

Water_Walker32 47 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-05, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Water_Walker32 Click to send private message to Water_Walker32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Something I dislike about Sergio Mora."
There is no doubt in my mind that Sergio was 4inches away from being on his back with that barely missed upper-cut from Jesse. Same one that laid Anthony out

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •