The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Call to Action -- All WOMEN viewers"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

madkata 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-23-05, 05:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail madkata Click to send private message to madkata Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Call to Action -- All WOMEN viewers"
LAST EDITED ON 05-23-05 AT 05:10 AM (EST)

I have it on good account that NBC doesn't believe that WOMEN watch The Contender.

The point person who needs to hear this is Kevin Reilly, the soon-to-be new president of the network's entertainment division, i.e., NBC's chief programmer.

Please sent an e-mail direct to kevin.reilly@nbcuni.com and tell them you AS A WOMAN you would LOVE to the show back! (And spread the word too.)

Thanks all,
Madley
LA, CA

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Call to Action -- All WOMEN vie... 3twinkles 05-23-05 1
   RE: Call to Action -- All WOMEN vie... ARnutz 05-23-05 2
       RE: Call to Action -- All WOMEN vie... ladro 05-24-05 3
           RE: Call to Action -- All WOMEN vie... madkata 05-24-05 4
           RE: Call to Action -- All WOMEN vie... ARnutz 05-24-05 5
               RE: Call to Action -- All WOMEN vie... 3twinkles 05-24-05 6
 RE: Call to Action -- All WOMEN vie... peterfan2 05-24-05 7
   RE: Call to Action -- All WOMEN vie... madkata 05-24-05 8
 RE: Call to Action -- All WOMEN vie... PhoenixMons 05-24-05 9
 RE: Call to Action -- All WOMEN vie... Bubless 05-25-05 10
   RE: Call to Action -- All WOMEN vie... madkata 05-25-05 11
       RE: Call to Action -- All WOMEN vie... 3twinkles 05-25-05 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

3twinkles 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-23-05, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 3twinkles Click to send private message to 3twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Call to Action -- All WOMEN viewers"
really? I am female and love the show. In fact I watch it more then my husband does.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-23-05, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Call to Action -- All WOMEN viewers"
Hi, welcome to the boards!

I'm a woman too & I also watch more than my husband. You're in good company as there are several women on these boards.

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-24-05, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Call to Action -- All WOMEN viewers"
I'd have sworn you where a guy. Does your husband post under the 'ARNUTZ' screen name also?

05-24-05, 02:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail madkata Click to send private message to madkata Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Call to Action -- All WOMEN viewers"
ARnutz, I thought you were male as well! But no matter now -- don't forget to send Kevin Reilly an email!

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-24-05, 06:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Call to Action -- All WOMEN viewers"
LOL! Nope, my husband doesn't post here. Lots of people think I'm a guy. It's hard to tell sometimes when all you can do is read what a person types.

Maybe it's my unusually fanatical love of sports?

05-24-05, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 3twinkles Click to send private message to 3twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Call to Action -- All WOMEN viewers"
well you know what is funny...I have never been interested in boxing but I watched the Contender because I am a stallone fan. However I really like watching it now and I am finding myself cruising the sports channels now looking for boxing matches lol my husband laughs at me. Before this I did watch some of the ultimate fighting competitions but that is because I went to highschool with one of the fighters so I had an excuse lol.

peterfan2 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-24-05, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail peterfan2 Click to send private message to peterfan2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Call to Action -- All WOMEN viewers"
I never watched boxing before either, but I LOVE THIS SHOW! My husband hates it, but then again he never really watched the show. I am so excited about the fight tonight I keep checking the site for new news! I will email this person now.

Go Peter!!!!

05-24-05, 06:38 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Call to Action -- All WOMEN viewers"
Me too -- never watched it except for Rocky and Million Dollar Baby! It was fun to even watch the fan favorites this morning -- no funny angles, no dramatic editing... yes, I think I'm becoming a boxing groupie!

Can't WAIT for tonight!

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-24-05, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Call to Action -- All WOMEN viewers"
Well I consider myself to be a pretty big boxing fan already, so naturally I gravitated toward The Contender. I loved the show in the beginning because I thought maybe it'd help bring new fans to boxing. But the shady way it's been edited (the actual fights in particular) and the horrible job they've done with setting up the undercard fights (ballot-stuffed "fan favorites") has soured me on the show. I'm glad they're cancelling it. From now on I'll stick to 'real' boxing and I can only hope that Ishe (and a select few others...Miguel coming in last in the fan voting is just absurd) will get the recognition he deserves now that America has seen his talent.

Got blog?

Bubless 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-25-05, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bubless Click to send private message to Bubless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Call to Action -- All WOMEN viewers"
I watch the Show and Love it every episode is great !!! I am so upset they are not bringing it back I will email NBC

05-25-05, 04:14 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Call to Action -- All WOMEN viewers"
Yes, let's keep on emailing! Obviously SOMEBODY'S gettin' the message since the scheduled a July 5th fight! RIGHT ON!

("RIGHT ON?" Did I just say that?! What am I, back in the 70s?! LMAO)

05-25-05, 04:16 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Call to Action -- All WOMEN viewers"
Lol Madkata...at least you did not say: "righteous dude" or "far out" lol . I still use right on haha.

I am excited to hear they scheduled a july 5th fight. I was sort of hoping they would pick this show up on another channel who can appreciate it instead of nbc who stuck it in the sunday night graveyard lol.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •