The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"sergio is a creep"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

rachel7272002 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-25-05, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachel7272002 Click to send private message to rachel7272002 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"sergio is a creep"
LAST EDITED ON 05-25-05 AT 02:19 PM (EST)

no matter what i still like Peter win or loose

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: sergio is a creep thecontender2 05-25-05 1
   RE: sergio is a creep Srxc11 05-25-05 2
   RE: sergio is a creep thecontender2 05-25-05 3
   RE: sergio is a creep rachel7272002 05-25-05 4
       RE: sergio is a creep Srxc11 05-25-05 5
           RE: sergio is a creep eup 05-25-05 7
           RE: sergio is a creep thecontender2 05-25-05 8
   What the BLEEP madkata 05-25-05 9
       RE: What the BLEEP fashionkrazy 05-25-05 11
 RE: sergio is a creep pollardsvision 05-25-05 6
 RE: sergio is a creep fashionkrazy 05-25-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

thecontender2 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-25-05, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thecontender2 Click to send private message to thecontender2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: sergio is a creep"
Why should Sergio the Champion give Peter another chance?
Peter is out of his league. (Way out of his element.)
Peter had more than his fair share of chances.
I say give the shot to Alfonso.
I would not give Manfredo another shot. He is a dirty fighter. His father is a potty mouth.

In the first round, one minute and 30 seconds into it, something the Manfredos said caught Sergio's attention. This happend again 17 seconds before the bell rang.

Sergio did not run around the ring.
That is called boxing. He was taxing Peter wether he was on the ropes (peters corner instructed peter to grab Sergio and hold him on the ropes and work sergios body and while holding him to sucker punch him) Too bad Sergios arms are so long the body punches all landed on sergios elbows this wore Peter out eventualy. His fault.

Peter is not a better fighter. Peter got beat twice on the contender.

Sergio is still undefeated and was the only fighter that never had to hang up his gloves.

LOL Pride of Providence. People take pride in a fallen cheater who had more chances to steal this title from the 2 real people that deserved it Sergio and Alfonso.

Alfonso should fight Peter again and who ever wins that fight, should get a shot.
Alfonso would beat the monkey snot out of Peter again.
Alfonso is in great shape now.

Peter is washed up. Peter needs to open a pizza parlor with his father and retire.

LOL now you want to deduct points for talking? hahhahhaha. This is fighting and not the NFL.

I would not give Peter another chance as he is a cheater. Did you see that sucker punch that peter threw way after the bell rang? That should of been a penalty.

Peter chose to hold Sergio get the facts right. That was the instructions from Peters father.
It was obvious to Peters dad that he did not stand a chance against Sergio toe to toe.
Peter could never catch him and Sergio would of made Manfredo look stupid.

You cant catch lighting baby.

Let's not forget that Peter could not knock out Sergio with that infamous sucker punch. Nor could he do it when Sergio stopped fighting and put his arms down to argue with The Manfredo corner.
Peter hit him 3 times and still nothing.

Sergio out boxed peeter. He almost knocked him out. Peter had nothing left. 10 more seconds and Peter would of been on his azz.
If The Champion Sergio The Latin Snake Mora gives Peeter another chance. You will see Peeter get knocked out. Is that what you want? Ok I do. Bring it on

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Srxc11 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-25-05, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Srxc11 Click to send private message to Srxc11 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: sergio is a creep"
I agree that the man they call the latin snake outboxed peter. Sergio may have disrespected his family during the fight, but after, he apoligized, and as a fighter and a father who was once a fighter, the manfredo's understand what people can say in the heat of the moment.

Peter said that in order to win, he was going to have to corral sergio so he could control the pace and get some good shots in close, becasue he is more powerful. This is exactly what happened, and peter had sergio against the ropes and still couldnt do anything, plain and simple, sergio beat peter at his own style of boxing

05-25-05, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thecontender2 Click to send private message to thecontender2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: sergio is a creep"
Had Peter any real pride, he would not of taken the car that Joey gave him.
I mean come on. They were trying to practicly give this title to Manfredo. God knows they tried.
Peter aint no champion. He is just in it to get hand outs.

lol

mister give me give me.

rachel7272002 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-25-05, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachel7272002 Click to send private message to rachel7272002 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: sergio is a creep"
listen. i understand everyone has their opinions. you listened to mine and i just listened to your. i know where u are coming from. peter did get tired fast. but i still think that sergio is some what cocky. he is a good fighter. Peter is also and i do believe he was having an off night.

Srxc11 19 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-05, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Srxc11 Click to send private message to Srxc11 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: sergio is a creep"
thats fine, but thats not what your post said before you changed it

eup 33 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-05, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eup Click to send private message to eup Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: sergio is a creep"
After watching the fight it is clear to me that sergio is the best fighter

I think it was at the end of the fith round one of the guys asked stallone who he thought was winning the fight an stallone sayed it was verry close wut the hell!!!!!!! sergio was beating the pulp out of him!!!!!!!

did you guys like the gatorade commercial at the begining hahahahahahaha the contender sunk to a new low on that one

i Do not belive that peter needs another chance i think alfonzo and mora should fight.

peter sould open up a pizza parlor hahahaa i wanna see sergio and bonsonti 2 jus bc i like watching bonsonti get his ##### kicked

05-25-05, 03:26 PM (EST)
8. "RE: sergio is a creep"
LOL what happend to that post? They deleted it? LOL

I guess you see the light now.

How are going to post something then when people reply you delete what you say. OMG

madkata 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-25-05, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail madkata Click to send private message to madkata Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "What the BLEEP"
>In the first round, one minute and 30 seconds into it, something the Manfredos said caught Sergio's attention. This happend again 17 seconds before the bell rang.

Thanks for the explanation, Contender2 -- my girlfriend and I watched the whole show again last night and we boxing novices couldn't figure out what the heck happened.

Now we get why The Snake was so apologetic and respectful after he won. Do you know if it's in the clips on yahoo uncut? I dont' think I could bear to watch that fight again.

And after what you said about Peter (I liked them BOTH as men)... I wonder if he fought his OWN fight, not his dad's if he would have done better. Like Tommy said, Peter needed to fight for himself and truly become a man... needs more losses under his belt and now how to survive on his own instincts, not Pop's.

Both Sergio and Alfonso wanted it more, and truly became MEN.

What a great show!

fashionkrazy 11 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-05, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fashionkrazy Click to send private message to fashionkrazy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: What the BLEEP"
Madkata: Hey I hope this helps...There was one round, I think it's the 5th when Sergio was yelling at Peter's corner, and then he got punched in the face. If you look at the PIP, you will see Peter's wife yelling....she said to Peter something like, "Beat him, beat him" and told Sergio, "You ain't sh*t." Correct me if I'm wrong guys, but I'm pretty sure that's what happened?

pollardsvision 25 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-05, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pollardsvision Click to send private message to pollardsvision Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: sergio is a creep"
"Sergio is somewhat cocky" and?????

Ali, JOnes jr., Sugar Ray,Hearns,etc., etc. all had moments of cockiness...some more than others but who cares. This isnt golf!

Sergio is not doing it to be disrepectful, he uses it as motivation and to get pumped up...you can tell when the adrenaline starts flowing with him...

He won the fight hands down. Coming into the fight I told my wife I didnt know who to cheer for b/c I liked both guys...midway thru I found myself hoping Sergio would win...

Bottom line is that it was a great fight and the final 4 guys all made a name for themselves and should be able to use that recognition as a springboard in there careers...

fashionkrazy 11 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-05, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fashionkrazy Click to send private message to fashionkrazy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: sergio is a creep"
No matter what, I still love Sergio. Win or Lose. And he WON!!!! muahahahahhahaahha

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •