The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Live Contender"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

stephs47 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-24-05, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail stephs47 Click to send private message to stephs47 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Live Contender"
The Yahoo site is up and running without any freezing so far (knock on wood). I have cable modem, that may have something to do with why mine is so clear. Hope everyone can see it. This is soooooooo cool......."let's get it on!!!"

go guys...good luck to all!

Hope everyone watches Manfredo win tonight, I can't wait!

I'll try to keep everyone updated!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Live Contender stephs47 05-24-05 1
 RE: Live Contender ARnutz 05-24-05 2
   RE: Live Contender stephs47 05-24-05 3
       RE: Live Contender stephs47 05-24-05 4
       RE: Live Contender ARnutz 05-24-05 5
           RE: Live Contender stephs47 05-24-05 6
               RE: Live Contender ARnutz 05-24-05 7
               RE: Live Contender stephs47 05-24-05 8
                   RE: Live Contender ARnutz 05-24-05 9
                       RE: Live Contender stephs47 05-24-05 10
 RE: Live Contender stephs47 05-24-05 11
   RE: Live Contender stephs47 05-24-05 12
 Duplicate topic - Locking IceCat 05-24-05 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-24-05, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail stephs47 Click to send private message to stephs47 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Live Contender"
almost end of second round, and Jeff has controlled the fight so far!

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-24-05, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Live Contender"
Hi, I'm watching too.

So far Fraza is dominating Brent in the first 2 rounds. Brent keeps going down and grabbing Jeff around the waist, he looks tired.

05-24-05, 01:12 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Live Contender"
Just had a litle change in action, Cooper just unleashed a few good combinations on Jeff. Should be exciting to watch who wins. I can't believe how good the connection is! Can't wait to watch Ishe and Anthony duke it out!

05-24-05, 01:14 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Live Contender"
This fight is terrible, Brent is in worse condition now then he was 8 months ago. It's a good thing that Ishe didn't fight him. They would've had to carry him out on a stretcher. Sure glad I didn't pay for this fight...haha!

05-24-05, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Live Contender"
LAST EDITED ON 05-24-05 AT 01:17 PM (EST)

I'm impressed with the equality oops! quality of the video as well.

Jeff came back towards the end of the third round. He looks great!

I to am most anticipating the Ishe/Anthony fight. I wonder what will be on the video during the break between fights.

ETA: Sly, Sugar Ray & Al Trautwig can't believe Brent is still standing!

05-24-05, 01:16 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Live Contender"
I don't think anything, I think we'll have to come back to the site to watch the other fight at 2 (not sure, I may be wrong). I know one thing that I am right about, Brent should retire after this!

05-24-05, 01:19 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Live Contender"
I agree, Brent should give it up. Cool to see Jonathan there in his corner.

They just said this winner gets $75,000

05-24-05, 01:19 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Live Contender"
do you have aol im, I would add you to my buddy list. Let me know.....the tarick and lange fight should be a good one too. Do oyu know when Jesse and Alfonso are going to fight? Will it be one here as well?

05-24-05, 01:26 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Live Contender"
LAST EDITED ON 05-24-05 AT 01:33 PM (EST)

No, I don't have AOL.

Jeff WON!!! by split decision

judges scorecards:

49-46 Jeff
48-47 Brent
49-46 Jeff

WTF was that one judge watching?!?

I am hoping the Alfonzo/Jessie fight will be shown tonight before the main event. The show is 2 hours and it is live, so there's plenty of time for both fights to be shown. There is no word on yahoo about that matchup at all.

ETA: Oooops we better join in the other thread that was up first. That way everyone can chat together.

05-24-05, 01:32 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Live Contender"
Yeah, I agree, it should NOT have been a split decision. Manfredo Sr. was in Jeff's corner also! Yeah, nice to see Reid all dressed up AND singing the national anthem. Can't wait to see the next two fights. They should be pretty exciting......does anyone out there have any idea what the deal is with Jesse and Alfonso's fight? I haven't heard anything about it for sure. Yahoo doesn't mention it as being on here live either. I thought I read that it was a 5 pm/PT, so that would mean that we will see it live with the finale. Not sure, so if any does, please pass it along.

I think the winner did get an extra 75,000...which mean Fraza got 150,000. He was guaranteed 75,000 and Brent was guaranteed 25,000 (i think, but I could be wrong about that also.)

Tonight, should be very interesting....wish I was there!

05-24-05, 01:46 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Live Contender"
8 minutes until one of the best fights of the day!!! This may turn out to be better than the Brinkley/Gomez co-main event fight.

05-24-05, 01:52 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Live Contender"
Can anyone see the Ishe fight yet? I have my player up and running but I can't see the fight yet.......just shows an advertsing over and over again.

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-05, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Duplicate topic - Locking"

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •