The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Possible reason why Tony behaved like he did"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

CubsFan05 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-24-05, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CubsFan05 Click to send private message to CubsFan05 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Possible reason why Tony behaved like he did"
LAST EDITED ON 05-24-05 AT 05:15 PM (EST)

Think about this for a second...

Ishe was maybe the best fighter coming in and still may be the best fighter in this entire Contender show. Ishe would have floored Sergio if the fight had been even a 7 rounder.

Personally, I think that Tony's plan all along was to make a "name" for himself by doing something drastic.

After he went down 2 rounds to 1 in the 3rd round, I think he knew he was done. His plan may have been to get people to hate him instead of losing with dignity.

I know it is fake, but PPV wrestling matches are more intriguing when a "good guy" is fighting a "bad guy".

Now that he has his $125K in his pocket, he may be working on a "what's next" type of fight.

Bonsante has always been the one using his head in this whole deal. He schemed a way to fight Cooper and that probably got him $125K since he got about 5 weeks more face time on TV instead of risking a loss to Lange and being one and done.

I can't condone his actions, but I think that he purposely did the things he did to get people like us talking and more interested in a bout which he may be in down the road.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Possible reason why Tony behave... Water_Walker32 05-24-05 1
   RE: Possible reason why Tony behave... Papashroom 05-24-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Water_Walker32 47 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-05, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Water_Walker32 Click to send private message to Water_Walker32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Possible reason why Tony behaved like he did"
Not really, Anthony is just a brawler, it's hard to contain a regular natural bar fighter in a ring. Anthony wanted to do much more moves than professional boxing allows. Anthony would probably do well in a bar fight, but he can't control his reflexes in the ring.

Papashroom 33 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-05, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Papashroom Click to send private message to Papashroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Possible reason why Tony behaved like he did"
Read up on his figth with Manfredo a year or so ago he did the same thing to peter.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •