The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bonsante/Fraza - What weight will they fight at???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

CubsFan05 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-23-05, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CubsFan05 Click to send private message to CubsFan05 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bonsante/Fraza - What weight will they fight at???"
LAST EDITED ON 05-23-05 AT 02:20 PM (EST)

I have been rooting for Bonsante the whole time and am curious at what weight they will be fighting. After all, Fraza is a Light Welterweight and Tony is a Middleweight who fought a long time at Super Middleweight (was the IBA Super Middleweight champion after his victory over Ayala in 2003).

Tony hasn't fought a fight in his life at below 152 and Fraza's last fight at 142 1/2 was his heaviest ever. When you figure Fraza hasn't fought in almost a year, combined with the distinct possibility that he will be a tad slower due to probably needing to get at least up to 150, it could give Tony a nice advantage.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bonsante/Fraza - What weight wi... 3twinkles 05-23-05 1
   RE: Bonsante/Fraza - What weight wi... eup 05-23-05 2
       RE: Bonsante/Fraza - What weight wi... Wacko Jacko 05-23-05 3
           RE: Bonsante/Fraza - What weight wi... 3twinkles 05-23-05 4
               RE: Bonsante/Fraza - What weight wi... TroyGun25 05-24-05 5
                   RE: Bonsante/Fraza - What weight wi... suzzer 05-24-05 6
                       RE: Bonsante/Fraza - What weight wi... CubsFan05 05-24-05 7
                           RE: Bonsante/Fraza - What weight wi... stephs47 05-24-05 8
                               RE: Bonsante/Fraza - What weight wi... 3twinkles 05-24-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

3twinkles 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-23-05, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 3twinkles Click to send private message to 3twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bonsante/Fraza - What weight will they fight at???"
I have no idea and I really know nothing about boxing but I responded because I like the show and am happy to see someone else who is rooting for bonsante. I really liked him and thought I was one of the minority lol. I think he is a great fighter and I admire his dedication to his kids.

I will be watching this fight though. Really it is funny I never really paid much attention to boxing but watched the show because I am a stallone fan...i quickly am becoming a boxing fan. too bad they cancelled it.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

eup 33 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-05, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eup Click to send private message to eup Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bonsante/Fraza - What weight will they fight at???"
I must admit Bonsante is a good fighter. But i h8 how everyone aloways says hes such a good dad hes not the only one with kids peter jessie theyr probally both gr8 dads to. i think that anthoney likes and wants the imige of being a good dad and i also think he thought he would get more fans that way. he is a total creep i hope jeff the hell razzer knockes him out

hes using his kids for publisity that basterd!

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-23-05, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bonsante/Fraza - What weight will they fight at???"
Come on!?!?!?

You think those emotions he shows on tv are just acting?

You are right the others have kids and are good dad's too, but ANthony just states how much he loves his kids and how badly he wants to win for his kids and you think he's a creep. He obvisiously cares ALOT about his kids and I think you thinking otherwise is 10 times more creepy than Anthony showing love for his kids. GEEZO!

Do you have kids? If you did I think you might relate to Anthony better than you do.

For me the fan favorite voting was between Ishe and Anthony but because Ishe was getting screwed I voted for him. If it were not for that fact I probably would've voted for Anthony.

05-23-05, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 3twinkles Click to send private message to 3twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bonsante/Fraza - What weight will they fight at???"
I totally agree with you. Those emotions are not fake. I am a parent and understand what it is like to want something for your kids so bad you will do whatever you can to get it. I think it makes him a better fighter too. If people want to complain about him whining lets look at Ishe...there is someone who threw a temper tantrum every time he did not get his way. I mean Jackie Kallan had to talk him out of quitting. Although i thought he was a good fighter too.

A lot of the other guys had kids...true...however most of them also had wives or girlfriends also. Anthony to my knowledge only has his kids and is all about them. If that is a crime then put me away lol.

The other thing I got tired of hearing was how he screwed everyone over buy changing his mind...so what. He did not do anything the other fighters did not do he just was up front about it and said whatever. The others were sneakier. He just has more guts to show his emotions then some of the other fighters. Although I could see why they got ticked at him at first. but lets remember that there is probably a lot we did not see since the show was so edited.

TroyGun25 27 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-05, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TroyGun25 Click to send private message to TroyGun25 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bonsante/Fraza - What weight will they fight at???"
I think the difference between Bonsante and Jesse, Manfredo, Ishe and the rest of the boxing dads is that he is a single dad in charge of caring and providing for his kids ALONE. He has no wife to help him with his kids. So I think that is a big difference. With as macho as all these guys are and to have a guy like Bonsante be so emotional when talking about his kids is a breath of fresh air. He's a stand up guy for taking on the responsibility of raising his kids by himself and that is so nice to see. He's also at the end of his career and he's looking for that big pay day...I hope he gets it and beats Ishe.

suzzer 14 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-05, 01:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzer Click to send private message to suzzer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bonsante/Fraza - What weight will they fight at???"
The kids have a Mom, they just never showed her on TV.

CubsFan05 37 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-05, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CubsFan05 Click to send private message to CubsFan05 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bonsante/Fraza - What weight will they fight at???"
They do have a mom, but she is not living with Tony and the kids. He raises them on their own, unlike the rest of the fathers on the show.

stephs47 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-24-05, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail stephs47 Click to send private message to stephs47 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Bonsante/Fraza - What weight will they fight at???"
That's not what I heard........on another forum. I'm trying to find the forum to post on here so everyone can read it for themselves. It is my understanding that they have joint custody of the kids, but since they're not "married" they never showed the mother on the show. Don't know exactly what is true, that's just what I read.

05-24-05, 02:53 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Bonsante/Fraza - What weight will they fight at???"
I think I know what your saying. I think I read that article too. Yeah he is divorced and I think they both raise them but I don't think because they were not "married" that is the reason she was not shown. my guess is since they are divorced she did not care lol. Besides Jesse is not married either. that is his girlfriend. and I believe ahmed is not married either that was his girlfriend .

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •