The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fight Details"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

renoguy 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-24-05, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail renoguy Click to send private message to renoguy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fight Details"
Got some good info about today's fights from the Reno Gazette:

http://www.rgj.com/news/stories/html/2005/05/23/100164.php?sps=rgj.com&sch=Umbrella&sp1=rgj&sp2=umbrella&sp3=umbrella&sp5=RGJ.com&sp6=news&sp7=umbrella&jsmultitag=umbrella.rgj.com

My first surprise is all the undercard fights are back to just five rounds. I thought Sly said everything from now on would be seven rounds? I think five rounds will help Anthony survive Ishe (but still probably lose by decision) and make Alfonso a favorite over Jessie in what would of been a tougher fight at seven rounds.

I also think the payouts are a joke. The rigged voting Tarick/Jimmy fight gets the same money as the bronze Alfonso/Jessie match? How is that possible? Tarick and Jimmy fought just once, and lost. Alfonso and Jessie fought three times, several were wars, and won twice.

I'm not sure when the bronze match will take place. In the article it says it will be after the fan favorites. So I'm guessing it will be at 1PM PDT. Also, I sure hope we can watch. It's supposed to be webcast at Yahoo, but I can't find any mention of it yet. And I've never seen a live webcast viewed by hundreds of thousands that works. I'm not optimistic.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fight Details stephs47 05-24-05 1
   RE: Fight Details Wacko Jacko 05-24-05 3
       RE: Fight Details stephs47 05-24-05 4
           RE: Fight Details Wacko Jacko 05-24-05 5
               RE: Fight Details stephs47 05-24-05 8
 RE: Fight Details CubsFan05 05-24-05 2
 RE: Fight Details RDIheath 05-24-05 6
   RE: Fight Details stephs47 05-24-05 7
       RE: Fight Details RDIheath 05-24-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

stephs47 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-24-05, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail stephs47 Click to send private message to stephs47 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fight Details"
Thanks for the info....I've been searching Yahoo all morning for mention of the fights, and I can't find ANYTHING either. I don't even know how to watch something on webcast. If it is available, is it as simple as clicking the mouse? Hope so!!! Let me know if you find anything out. Thanks Steph
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-24-05, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fight Details"
I found it by clicking on the videos area. There is a box that you click to take you to the live undercards.

As for the payout being a joke. It's a popularity contest. Remember when Ruppert won a Million on Survivor without winning anything. That is Lange/Tarricks prize for rigging the contest...ur I mean winning the popularity.

05-24-05, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail stephs47 Click to send private message to stephs47 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fight Details"
Video area....where at? On Yahoo?

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-24-05, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fight Details"
I am not trying to be rude, but have you gone to the contender.yahoo.com website where the undercards are being shown? There is a tab clear as day that says "Exclusive Video" click on that. You will see once you click on that there will be a link where I assume the undercards will be shown.

05-24-05, 12:54 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Fight Details"
I didn't think that you were trying to be rude, but I just didn't know where to go. No need to get the attitude with me. I just have never seen anything like that on the web-site before.

CubsFan05 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-24-05, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CubsFan05 Click to send private message to CubsFan05 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fight Details"
It is interesting to note that as of press time (probably 10:40PM PT) they still thought Fraza was fighting Bonsante. I wonder if the payouts listed on the article are after the fight change? It sure seems that they are.

RDIheath 59 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-05, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RDIheath Click to send private message to RDIheath Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Fight Details"
Have we been able to confirm yet wether we'll get highlights of the undercard fights tonight on the finale? Nowhere have I been able to find ANY confirmation or contrary
Speculation abounds but Id like to get confirmation of some sort as I am unable to do any streaming at work and Im here until 1800 edt

HELLLPPPPP

05-24-05, 12:51 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Fight Details"
I haven't heard, but I am going to try to watch them on Yahoo. If you would like I could post the winners under a spoiler thread for anyone that wants to know ahead of time. I am still trying to find out when the co-main event is going to take place and what time.

RDIheath 59 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-05, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RDIheath Click to send private message to RDIheath Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Fight Details"
That would be great and a good idea
I believe that the co-main event will be live tonight also
Least thats what I just read somewhere. Think its on the NBC home page

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •