The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Undercard streamlined on Yahoo"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

stephs47 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-24-05, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail stephs47 Click to send private message to stephs47 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Undercard streamlined on Yahoo"
LAST EDITED ON 05-24-05 AT 09:44 AM (EST)

I am hoping that someone can explain to me how to watch the undercard fights on Yahoo. I've never done that before and want to make sure that I can come 1 p.m. today. So, if anyone could explain that to me and tell me how to find the fights...I would grealty appreciate it!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Undercard streamlined on Yahoo Wacko Jacko 05-24-05 1
   RE: Undercard streamlined on Yahoo stephs47 05-24-05 2
       RE: Undercard streamlined on Yahoo renoguy 05-24-05 3
           RE: Undercard streamlined on Yahoo Wacko Jacko 05-24-05 4
               RE: Undercard streamlined on Yahoo renoguy 05-24-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-24-05, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Undercard streamlined on Yahoo"
LAST EDITED ON 05-24-05 AT 11:21 AM (EST)

My recommendations is that you make sure first that you can view other videos on the yahoo contender site. This will tell you if you have the software needed to view the fights. And if you don't you can download them beforehand.

I won't be able to watch them live (I am at work) but I hope they will keep them on the web so I can view them tonight.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

stephs47 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-24-05, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail stephs47 Click to send private message to stephs47 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Undercard streamlined on Yahoo"
Can you please explain that in more detail? I have never done this before and have NO idea what I'm doing. How do I know if I have those options on yahoo? Is there something I have to type in or a specific place I have to go to on Yahoo? Sorry for all the questions and thanks for the info!

renoguy 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-24-05, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail renoguy Click to send private message to renoguy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Undercard streamlined on Yahoo"
They just put up some information about it here:

http://contender.tv.yahoo.com/01/index.html

Around 10am PDT, there should be a link to view the first match live at that page.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-24-05, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Undercard streamlined on Yahoo"
There are all kinds of videos on that site. What i am saying is make sure first you can view them and if you can't download whatever you need now before the fights begin.

renoguy 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-24-05, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail renoguy Click to send private message to renoguy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Undercard streamlined on Yahoo"
Just guessing, but I'd try watching one of the pretaped videos first, and if it hangs up then click on "Change Settings" on the lower right of the video window and select a slower connection speed until you can watch the whole thing without it freezing up. Hopefully that setting will also work for the live feed.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •