The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fan Favorite voting"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-09-05, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fan Favorite voting"
Current results (as of May 9th, 9 a.m. PST). It seems that most of the show's fans are NOT boxing fans based upon these results...

Joey 30%
Anthony 23% (you've GOT to be kidding me?!?)
Jimmy 12% (good pick)
Jeff 11% (good pick, thought he'd have more votes)
Ishe 8% (EPMB's attempts to make Ishe the bad guy seemed to work)
Tarick 5%
Brent 3% (whomever's voting for Brent obviously doesn't know much about boxing)
Ahmed 3%
Juan 2%
Jonathan 2%
Miguel 1% (huh? Miguel was one of my favorites...surprised he only has 1% - guess he didnt stand out from the crowd enough, but he lost a good fight)

Vote for your favorite at
The Contender on Yahoo

YOU CAN ONLY VOTE ONCE (which makes it even more shocking that Anthony has 23% of the votes)!

Got blog?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fan Favorite voting VegasFightWriter 05-09-05 1
   RE: Fan Favorite voting PhoenixMons 05-09-05 2
       RE: Fan Favorite voting Wacko Jacko 05-09-05 3
           RE: Fan Favorite voting Wacko Jacko 05-09-05 4
               RE: Fan Favorite voting ChicagoTRS 05-09-05 5
                   RE: Fan Favorite voting pollardsvision 05-09-05 6
                       RE: Fan Favorite voting intocable 05-18-05 77
   RE: Fan Favorite voting madkata 05-10-05 15
 RE: Fan Favorite voting pinkribbonmom 05-09-05 7
   RE: Fan Favorite voting pollardsvision 05-09-05 8
   RE: Fan Favorite voting UsmcWife 05-09-05 9
       RE: Fan Favorite voting thecontender2 05-09-05 10
   RE: Fan Favorite voting jenniferlyn 05-10-05 13
 RE: Fan Favorite voting jenniferlyn 05-10-05 11
 RE: Fan Favorite voting liltxqt 05-10-05 12
   RE: Fan Favorite voting jenniferlyn 05-10-05 14
 FYI on voting ARnutz 05-10-05 16
   RE: FYI on voting Wacko Jacko 05-10-05 17
   RE: FYI on voting Wacko Jacko 05-10-05 18
       RE: FYI on voting pinkribbonmom 05-10-05 19
           RE: FYI on voting Italian Stallion 05-11-05 20
 RE: Fan Favorite voting PhoenixMons 05-11-05 21
   RE: Fan Favorite voting madkata 05-11-05 22
 RE: Fan Favorite voting gwrbassin 05-11-05 23
   RE: Fan Favorite voting pollardsvision 05-11-05 24
       Multiple Votes? Da Contenda 05-11-05 25
           RE: Multiple Votes? JJJ 05-11-05 26
           RE: Multiple Votes? AlgeCrumpler 05-11-05 28
               RE: Multiple Votes? Da Contenda 05-12-05 29
                   RE: Multiple Votes? jenniferlyn 05-15-05 59
       RE: Fan Favorite voting Blabbykathy 05-11-05 27
           RE: Fan Favorite voting dump 05-12-05 30
 Random thoughts and observations VegasFightWriter 05-12-05 31
   RE: Random thoughts and observation... ChicagoTRS 05-12-05 32
       RE: Random thoughts and observation... Wacko Jacko 05-12-05 33
           RE: Random thoughts and observation... RealityDisciple 05-12-05 34
               RE: Random thoughts and observation... PhoenixMons 05-12-05 35
                   RE: Random thoughts and observation... RealityDisciple 05-12-05 36
                   RE: Random thoughts and observation... renoguy 05-12-05 40
                       RE: Random thoughts and observation... VegasFightWriter 05-12-05 41
       RE: Random thoughts and observation... ladro 05-12-05 37
       RE: Random thoughts and observation... AlgeCrumpler 05-12-05 38
           RE: Random thoughts and observation... Wacko Jacko 05-12-05 39
               RE: Random thoughts and observation... SLW3 05-12-05 42
                   RE: Random thoughts and observation... Wacko Jacko 05-12-05 43
               RE: Random thoughts and observation... AlgeCrumpler 05-12-05 44
                   RE: Random thoughts and observation... suzzer 05-13-05 45
                       RE: Random thoughts and observation... suzzer 05-13-05 46
                           RE: Random thoughts and observation... renoguy 05-13-05 47
                               RE: Random thoughts and observation... suzzer 05-13-05 50
                                   RE: Random thoughts and observation... AlgeCrumpler 05-13-05 51
                                       RE: Random thoughts and observation... suzzer 05-13-05 53
                           RE: Random thoughts and observation... shanes 05-13-05 48
                               RE: Random thoughts and observation... RealityDisciple 05-13-05 49
                                   RE: Random thoughts and observation... Wacko Jacko 05-13-05 52
                                       RE: Random thoughts and observation... Contenderfan4u 05-13-05 54
                                           Ishe could be overtaken by Brent!!! CubsFan05 05-14-05 55
                                           Fan voting A JOKE!! Da Contenda 05-14-05 56
 Ridiculous VegasFightWriter 05-15-05 57
   Tarick has true fans... robert25 05-15-05 58
       RE: Tarick has true fans... Da Contenda 05-15-05 60
           RE: Tarick has true fans... pollardsvision 05-16-05 61
               Ishe vs Brent CubsFan05 05-16-05 62
                   RE: Ishe vs Brent VegasFightWriter 05-16-05 63
 When does this thing end? VegasFightWriter 05-16-05 64
   Ishe shanes 05-16-05 65
       RE: Ishe salsa king 05-16-05 66
           RE: Ishe Wacko Jacko 05-16-05 67
               RE: Ishe RealityDisciple 05-19-05 79
   It's over AyaK 05-16-05 68
       RE: It's over AlgeCrumpler 05-16-05 69
           RE: It's over VegasFightWriter 05-16-05 70
               RE: It's over Wacko Jacko 05-16-05 71
               RE: It's over AlgeCrumpler 05-16-05 72
                   RE: It's over madkata 05-17-05 73
                       RE: It's over pollardsvision 05-18-05 74
                           RE: It's over suzzer 05-18-05 75
 RE: Fan Favorite voting stephs47 05-18-05 76
   RE: Fan Favorite voting pollardsvision 05-18-05 78

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

VegasFightWriter 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-09-05, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VegasFightWriter Click to send private message to VegasFightWriter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fan Favorite voting"
Yeah, I just saw that and was somewhat surprised, too. On the one hand, I thought: well, Anthony is fresh in people's minds--but then, he's fresh in people's minds as getting KTFO'd by Jesse. I think the people voting are the same ones who ushered Scott Savol ino the final five of American Idol.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-09-05, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fan Favorite voting"
I didn't vote for Scott toward the end, but I liked him a lot in the beginning and he does have a great voice...definitely better than some of the other finalists. But I degress...

There probably is a connection there though on a larger level...the sympathy vote. Anthony "Number One Daddy" is probably getting a lot of sympathy votes thanks to him pimping his kids and yakking about them every five seconds. He wasn't that great of a fighter as evidenced by his wild, technique-lacking fight against Jesse last night - and that he beat the crap out of Brent doesn't say much of anything other than that he's a bully - any one of them would have probably beat the crap out of outclassed Brent. I'm just really surprised by some of the results...Miguel with the least amount of votes is pretty shocking. Heck, if I wasn't a boxing fan, he'd get my votes based on his looks alone (and we should know by now from other reality shows that looks often play a huge part in voting). And Ishe with 8% (it was 7% last night)? That's just ridiculous. Hopefully the right people will be there in the end.

Got blog?

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-09-05, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fan Favorite voting"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-05 AT 01:41 PM (EST)

What is so surprising in a popularity contest? Simply is who do you like not who do you think is going to win.

I am a little surprised Jeff finished higher than others because Jeff was pretty much AWOL, but maybe that just means that those fighters below him were not liked.

Anthony was liked (by me too) because of his kids and because he had lots of heart. I mean there was nothing wrong with Miquel but would anyone other than his family and friends vote him there favorite? I don't think so. I probably would of voted for Anthony too.

Jimmy for example probably got votes because of his looks. Everyone has reasons for voting for someone.

I probably would've gone Anthony, Ishe and than Tarrick.

I take it Najai wasn't a part of the poll.

05-09-05, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fan Favorite voting"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-05 AT 01:45 PM (EST)

I just went to the site. It was not "who is your favorite?" but "who would you like to see fight again?" In that case I picked Ishe. Anthony would still be second. Followed by Joey.

I am sure Jeff got some votes because no one saw him fight. And Najai is off because obvisiously he can't fight again.

ChicagoTRS 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-09-05, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChicagoTRS Click to send private message to ChicagoTRS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fan Favorite voting"
The results do not surprise me...the fighters that made it the furthest in the competition are getting a lot of votes because people feel more connected to them.

Personally I voted for Juan because I would like to see him go up against a tough opponent...Ishe vs Juan =)

pollardsvision 25 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-05, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pollardsvision Click to send private message to pollardsvision Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Fan Favorite voting"
I wt really a fan of Bonsante's until after last night. He basically beat the CR$% out of Brinkley who is ranked #20. He showed a lotta heart and if not for that one punch he would be in the final four.

If they paier them exactly by percentages being 1vs.2, 3vs.4, and 5vs,6 you would have some good fights.

Bonsante vs. Gilbert (would be a war, both brawlers with heart)
Lange vs. Fraza (we never saw jeff fight or jimmy's best)
Ishe vs. Tarrick (Ishe gets a chance to redeem and Tarick will be in shape and better prepared than his first fight)

intocable 30 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-05, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail intocable Click to send private message to intocable Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
77. "RE: Fan Favorite voting"
I was a little suprised also..
Who the hell wants to see Jimmy fight?? He didn't do anything but get his ##### kicked. Also Tarick?? Why?? Jeff I can see why they would want to see.. He never got the chance.. I agree Bonsante VS Joey would be great!! especially since Bonsante screwed Joey in the show!! I think Ishe VS Jessie would have been good also, but I think Jesse will actually be fighting Alfonso for the Bronze, while Sergio takes out Peter..

madkata 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-10-05, 06:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail madkata Click to send private message to madkata Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Fan Favorite voting"
I voted for Ishe. I've got to see his best!

pinkribbonmom 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-09-05, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinkribbonmom Click to send private message to pinkribbonmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Fan Favorite voting"
I think some people are voting for Jeff because he didn't even get a chance to fight on the show. And I think some people are voting for Juan because they are hoping he gets whooped after quitting. I personally voted for Joey. I think he has a lot of heart and he's a good fighter.

Jennifer

05-09-05, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pollardsvision Click to send private message to pollardsvision Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Fan Favorite voting"
It looks like Fraza will be one of the 6...Im really not sure why this guy was on the show to begin with...He is a light welterweight and ususally fights at 15-20 pounds less than thes other guys...He's liable to get pounded

UsmcWife 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-09-05, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail UsmcWife Click to send private message to UsmcWife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Fan Favorite voting"
I also voted for Joey. I think he has alot of heart as well! And because I kinda connected w/ him because of his dad being in Afghanistan.
I liked Anthony, I think that he was mainly doing this for his kids and to give them a better life. I have to stand up and applaud a single dad!

thecontender2 48 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-05, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thecontender2 Click to send private message to thecontender2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Fan Favorite voting"
Joey He is awesome

Comming soon....

jenniferlyn 147 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-10-05, 06:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jenniferlyn Click to send private message to jenniferlyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Fan Favorite voting"
Amen to that sister!! (good LORD there are a lot of Jennifers out here huh??? LOL)

05-10-05, 03:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jenniferlyn Click to send private message to jenniferlyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Fan Favorite voting"
As much as I hope that Miguel will end up fighting as one of the fan favs, I figure he won't have many votes because he didn't get enough camera time for people to get to know him and want to see more of him. After watching Mark Burnett's other shows, (Survivor, Apprentice) I knew from the the first few episodes that Manfredo and Mora would in all liklihood be the ones to make it to the final match in Vegas...they were given so much camera time, not only in their training but also in showing their family life, so that we will WANT them to be the final 2. It's almost as if by looking at the amount of time that was spent showing us the human sides of the boxers, you could predict who would make it to the 2nd and 3rd rounds. That's why I figured Miguel (much as I wanted him to move on because he was one of the most physically fit athletes there)would most likely not get past his first round fight, same with Tarrick, Juan, (OK, Juan DID win his first round, but wimped out like a total weinie cuz he hurt.....poor baby) etc. The exception to that was with Jonathan, but because (and no offense to any Reid fans) my hairbrush has more personality than he does, I figured he wouldn't move on either, and was not worried that when given the chance, he'd be one of the boxers to return to fill the place of one of the few (jeff, juan, etc) open spots. Although they show it being a voting situation when the had to bring a boxer back, I really believe that had the majority voted for Jonathan to come back, somehow he likely would have become medically ineligible suddnely. I know all the guys talked about this being their one chance to make it to the "big time" legitimately, without shady dealings with promoters and such, but this IS a reality show after all, where ratings are key to the success of the show itself, regardless of there being a $1 million dollar price tag attached. That's why I'd be even more shocked if someone like Joey, Bonsante or "Babyface" were not brought to fight as 3 of the fan favorites. They may not have the best boxing techniques, or have the amount of fights won, either by points or KO's... but Joey had the brains to come up with schemes to further himself in the competition, causing distrust and suspicion among the remaining boxers, Anthony had the balls to change his agreed upon opponent at the last minute, again causing mistrust among the other boxers, and for some even downright hatred of his decision, and "Babyface" has the attitude that makes viewers love to hate him. But even under the pretense of this show being all about boxing, we need to remember that this is first and foremost just another reality show to make money for Mark Burnett. Funny though....even after breaking down the way his shows are edited to figure out what might happen each week (not to mention reading the spoiler forums to find out the insider info) I still LOVE all of the reality shows Burnett creates! And I'm still hoping against all odds that Miguel makes it as one of the fan favs....as unlikely as that may be.

liltxqt 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 06:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail liltxqt Click to send private message to liltxqt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Fan Favorite voting"
What happened to Peter?

05-10-05, 06:48 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Fan Favorite voting"
I don't think we'll have to worry about Peter being a fan favorite...from what it looks like in all the editing, they're gearing us up to root for him in the finals.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-10-05, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "FYI on voting"
I was able to vote more than once. I just kept clicking your link and I could vote again.

Is this the official voting on who they're bringing back for the finale show?

05-10-05, 02:57 PM (EST)
17. "RE: FYI on voting"
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-05 AT 02:58 PM (EST)

Why can they all not be on the undercard? Obvisously except Najai. Without Najai you would have to axe another fighter and that fighter could easily be Juan since he quit in the first place. Fight are what 30 minutes counting intros?

That is like 3 and a half hours all together.

05-10-05, 03:00 PM (EST)
18. "RE: FYI on voting"
If you look at the top where it said the first time thanks for voting if you voted more than once it says sorry you can only vote once. So you think you are voting multiple times but you are not....at least they aint counting.

pinkribbonmom 19 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinkribbonmom Click to send private message to pinkribbonmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: FYI on voting"
Unless you delete your cookies! Then it allows you to vote again.

Italian Stallion 11 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Italian%20Stallion Click to send private message to Italian%20Stallion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: FYI on voting"
Come on people......vote for ANTHONY!!!

Bring back Anthony!! Bring back Anthony!! Bring back Anthony!! Bring back Anthony!! Bring back Anthony!! Bring back Anthony!! Bring back Anthony!! Bring back Anthony!! Bring back Anthony!! Bring back Anthony!! Bring back Anthony!! Bring back Anthony!! Bring back Anthony!! Bring back Anthony!! Bring back Anthony!! Bring back Anthony!! Bring back Anthony!! Bring back Anthony!! Bring back Anthony!! Bring back Anthony!! Bring back Anthony!!

05-11-05, 03:22 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Fan Favorite voting"
Ishe's down to 6% (insane), while Jimmy's up to 18% and Tarick is up to 13%. Ishe is too good for this show anyway. He'll probably be the 6th place vote-getter - just enough to get him in so he can knock the crap out of whomever he gets paired up with.

Got blog?

05-11-05, 03:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail madkata Click to send private message to madkata Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Fan Favorite voting"
PhoenixMons -- I can't believe it -- Ishe's got to get in there, you know, The REAL Boxer!

gwrbassin 25 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gwrbassin Click to send private message to gwrbassin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Fan Favorite voting"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-05 AT 11:23 AM (EST)

you stated that you can only vote once but if you click on your link then vote it shows you the results. Then close that window and click your link again you can cont to vote. It sure seems to be working. I have not been told once that I have already voted.

Forget this I was wrong it is saying you can only vote one time I was wrong sorry.

05-11-05, 11:35 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Fan Favorite voting"
Its looking pretty clear cut as to who the top 6 will be now

Gilbert
Lange
Bonsante
Fraza
Salmaci
Smith

Anyone know how these guys will be paired up? Will it be #1 vs.#2,#3vs.#4,#5vs#6? Or will the producers take these 6 and make the matches?

I think Joey and Anthony would be a slugfest and fun to watch. If Anthony gets paired with Tarrick or Jeff he will kill them. If it does hold true and these 6 make it I would like to see:

Anthony vs. JOey
Ishe vs. Jimmy
Jeff vs. Tarrick(Too bad, Juan vs,Ahmed would have been much better)

Da Contenda 21 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Da%20Contenda Click to send private message to Da%20Contenda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Multiple Votes?"
OK, I'm pretty computer illiterate, but does anybody know if it would be possible to vote more than once on one computer? I know someone mentioned deleting your cookies, but I have no idea how to do that. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like someone out there may have figured out how to do it. It seemed after the first day or two of voting that Jimmy Lange was holding steady around 8-10% of the vote, then all of a sudden yesterday evening he started to make a charge. He was at like 13% before I went to bed, then this morning he was all the way up to 18%. I just checked again and now he's at 20%.
I can see large % jumps in the first couple of days, because at that point every vote can make a difference. But after 2 days it seems odd that a percentage could change that much overnight (unless there are really that many people voting in the middle of the night).
Maybe there really are that many Jimmy Lange fans out there, but it just seems odd to me. Especially considering his lack of cameratime...for the first 5 weeks I couldn't tell him or Brent apart. It seems natural to me, for the same reason, that Anthony and Joey would run away with the fan vote (can't think of anyone else who got more cameratime then those 2...except maybe Ishe who got the most "negative" air time).
Just thought I'd throw my voting scandal idea out there to see what everyone thinks.

PS If anyone knows how to vote more than once, let me know. I would love to cast more than one vote for my friend.

JJJ 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JJJ Click to send private message to JJJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Multiple Votes?"
You can vote more than once!!!
Go to tools, internet options, delete cookies, then okay.
Reopen your internet browser back up and you should be able to vote again.
Good Luck!

AlgeCrumpler 39 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AlgeCrumpler Click to send private message to AlgeCrumpler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Multiple Votes?"

I have a feeling there is a bot out there voting for Jimmy and Tarick. There is no other way they could get this kind of support. Either that or the voting is rigged. I chose the former since it is so easy to do.

To vote multiple times: Internet Options, delete cookies. Reopen your browser. Go to the contender.tv.yahoo/fanfavorites.html and vote again. Rinse and repeat.

Many people can make a macro that does this for them all night long.

05-12-05, 02:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Da%20Contenda Click to send private message to Da%20Contenda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Multiple Votes?"
Alge, I think you're right about Tarick too--just noticed that he shot up about 10% points just today. C'mon...the guy got zero cameratime and looked terrible in his only fight on the show. You're definitely right, there is no legit way that he could have that type of support. I have not been a Joey fan at all, but I can easily see either he or Tony at the top.

05-15-05, 06:17 PM (EST)
59. "RE: Multiple Votes?"
There are ways to make your computer play internet slot machines all night, so there HAVE to be ways to make your computer vote more than once for the undercard fights, although it might take a puter guru to figure out how. Too bad the gurus seem to voting for THE WRONG PEOPLE!!!

Blabbykathy 52 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blabbykathy Click to send private message to Blabbykathy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Fan Favorite voting"
My favorite to win is Jesse. I still am a bit unclear on if one player wins the million. The last player that wins or how does it work exactly? I missed the first episode where they explained that part.

dump 19 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-05, 02:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dump Click to send private message to dump Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Fan Favorite voting"
I like all the fighters except Ahmed and Joey.

05-12-05, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VegasFightWriter Click to send private message to VegasFightWriter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Random thoughts and observations"
So, I dunno but somehing doesn't seem quite right about this voting. Joey and Bonsate, I can understand. But Tarick? Jimmy Lange? Jeff Fraza? I can kinda sorta understand people wanting to give Fraza a shot. But again, I say, Jimmy Lange? I have heard from a couple of well-placed sources connected to the production of the show (cough, cough) that some of the fightes are a bit perplexed by this, to put it mildly.

Supposedly, the fighters will be matched up 1 vs 2, 3 vs 4, 5 vs 6. Word has it that the purse for 1 vs 2 will be significantly more than 3 vs 4, and 3 vs 4 will be significantly more than 5 vs 6. Now, I'm all in favor of the semi-finalists eaning more than the fan faves,and the finalists earning more than the semi-finalists, but the purse to be staggered based on a dubious public voting system --- hmmm, I dunno. Of course maybe Im saying that because my buddy is clinging to the #6 slot.

ChicagoTRS 39 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-05, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ChicagoTRS Click to send private message to ChicagoTRS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Random thoughts and observations"
I think the problem here is this poll is very susceptible to being manipulated. I just spent a few minutes looking at the poll and the only defense against voting multiple times is the cookie...which everyone has already found out is easily defeated. Also the order of the boxers listed in the poll changes every time the poll is displayed...this is a slight defense against automated voting but it is very easily defeated. I figure I could have an automated script cranking out a vote every 10 seconds for one of the boxers. Tempted to see if I could manipulate the results enough to get the worst boxer...Brent Cooper...into the finals. Not going to do it though as I am enjoying the show too much to mess with it. But looking at the results it seems someone is already manipulating the vote on Lange and Tarick...I don't think there is any way they should be as high in the vote as they currently are...

Really poor job by the Contender for not having a more secure poll where you have to register and type in a random character string from a picture...these type polls are very hard to defeat. This poll effects these guys lives and their pocket books...you would think they would have made the poll more secure.

05-12-05, 11:33 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Random thoughts and observations"
I agree. The poll is BS.

I wanted Ishe or Bosante to win it. But some losers for Jimmy Lange and Tarrick are ruining it for everyone.

RealityDisciple 8 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-05, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityDisciple Click to send private message to RealityDisciple Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Random thoughts and observations"
Why is it so hard to believe that someone would vote for Tarick? I voted for him. Simply because I liked him on the show. He was not annoying (like many of the other fighters) and I would like to see him fight again.

05-12-05, 12:54 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Random thoughts and observations"
It's not hard to believe that they'd get votes...what is baffling is the HUGE change in percentages for these two overnight...and the percentages just keep getting bigger for these two while everyone else's are going down. That suggests a ballot-stuffing for these two boxers.

Got blog?

05-12-05, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityDisciple Click to send private message to RealityDisciple Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Random thoughts and observations"
Does anyone know when the voting ends and when we'll know the final results?

renoguy 28 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-05, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail renoguy Click to send private message to renoguy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Random thoughts and observations"
The reason Tarick is getting a lot of votes is because he phoned into Howard Stern's show this morning begging people to vote for him. Howard is a fan of Contender, but he didn't remember who Tarick was at first. But he kept talking to him for almost 10 minutes. Tarick also has a link to the voting at the main page of his web site (www.tarick.com).

Some of the other boxers should try and pull the same stunt. I think Howard would take their calls too.

05-12-05, 03:53 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Random thoughts and observations"
His vote numbers were already going through the roof as of yesterday, but going on to Stern was a smart idea. Ishe seems disinclined to lobby for votes, but I might encourage him to do this.

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-12-05, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Random thoughts and observations"
Maybe. I don't know. I couldn't it. Go ahead and write a script for Brent Cooper and Turpin, that would be a good fight.

05-12-05, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AlgeCrumpler Click to send private message to AlgeCrumpler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Random thoughts and observations"
It is true that the position of the checkboxes change, but you will notice that they are still identified as the same option number each time. For example, Ishe is choice 8 in the query string every time. So really, all you have to do is feed your browser
1) "http://contender.tv.yahoo.com/01/fanfavorites.html"; and 2) "http://contender.tv.yahoo.com/01/fanfavoriteresults.html?poll_id=5314&user_choice=8";
3) Delete cookies, re-open browser
4) Go to step 1.

At this point though, I think the positions are settled except for the top 3 spots. I feel bad for Bonsante, because he was the legitimate number 2. Ishe probably should be number 4 or so. I'm glad Fraza is going to get his chance, even though I expect him to get pounded by Ishe.

05-12-05, 02:51 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Random thoughts and observations"
That is incorrect. I have seen Ishe in the #1 spot. I know because Ishe is the one I have voted for.

I will vote every now and then and my votes are split 50/50 between Ishe and Anthony.

SLW3 6 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-05, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SLW3 Click to send private message to SLW3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Random thoughts and observations"
I couldn't decide who I really wanted to see, so I voted for Jeff because I believe that he deserves a chance.

He didn't even get a chance to fight while others got second chances.

Stacey

05-12-05, 05:22 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Random thoughts and observations"
Well Tarrick's family is voting away. He is now in the lead even though he got a whole 5 minutes air time outside the fight and got creamed by the guy who Sly/Sugar/Trainer all said was the worst fighter so far...that won.

05-12-05, 06:58 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Random thoughts and observations"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-05 AT 07:00 PM (EST)

No, it is correct man. Thats what I'm saying -- no matter what order they appear on screen, it is the same number in the URL. Go try it. No matter where Ishe appears on the screen, he will be number 8 in the address bar.

I can cast 1000 votes in 20 minutes for any of these guys. I simply choose not to, because I don't want to mess with their fortunes.

However, there are other people out there doing it for Lange and Salamci - guaranteed. All it takes is one good friend who knows how to program and they are set.

>That is incorrect. I have
>seen Ishe in the #1
>spot. I know because
>Ishe is the one I
>have voted for.

suzzer 14 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-05, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzer Click to send private message to suzzer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Random thoughts and observations"
I just wrote a Perl script that votes about once a second. I raised Jonathan from 1% to 3% just to make sure it was really working, then I killed it. I'm not going to play with it anymore, because like you said, it's messing with someone's livelihood.

But obviously someone is playing games with Tarick and chicken-pox boy. I ought to distribute this to about 50 computers and set it to vote for everyone but them. I'm not sure about Lange being gamed. Of all the defeated fighters, I would think he, Joey and maybe Ishe would be the most popular. I know the ladies like Lange. But no way on Tarick and Fraza. No no no way. I do like Reid btw, even though his time has obviously passed. HA - looks like Bonsante's % actually went down from 16% to 15%, based on some old cache files I was using to write the script. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

It's really a shame if they rely on this poll in any substantive way. Anyone who relies on a wide-open internet poll for ANYTHING is in serious la-la land.

05-13-05, 00:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzer Click to send private message to suzzer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Random thoughts and observations"
By the way, it took a little over 2000 votes to get Jonathan from 1% to 3%, so that gives an idea of the scale. I would say it's roughly 1,500 - 2000 votes per 1% (at the moment), judging by how fast he went from 2% to 3%. I could leave it running all night and Joanthan would be in the lead tomorrow, proabably by a long way.

renoguy 28 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-05, 02:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail renoguy Click to send private message to renoguy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Random thoughts and observations"
Good inputs, suzzer...

After all the years of internet polls, I too find it hard to believe NBC will depend on one. They are usually way to easy to cheat on.

I'm not the expert you are, but I'm thinking if they track the vote, ISP, and time/date posted, then they could filter out the cheating. If you see a bunch of votes from the same ISP in a short space of time, you could filter out all the extra votes.

They could also leave out all the extra votes from the same ISP, but I assume that would leave out votes from people on the same network? Could be wrong, though.

I'd hope that after NBC closes this poll, they will clean it up as I described. But the problem with that is the numbers would change dramatically in a very short space of time. Then, NBC could be accused of fixing things.

Any ideas on how to make this flawed poll change into something we can have some trust in?

05-13-05, 02:09 PM (EST)
50. "RE: Random thoughts and observations"
They could look for fraudulent votes if they cared. But anyone who would set up a poll that is this easy to break in the first place probably doesn't care. Even then though weeding out the fake votes can be an inexact science. Some colleges and businesses are set up through a proxy--so that to the rest of the web everyone looks like they are on the same IP address.

Looks like Reid slipped back down to 2%, and Tarick's slipping - I'm guessing his family's fingers may have gotten tired. Jimmy Lange is making some huge gains though.

I'm not going to pump up Ishe. The only thing I'm tempted to do is to blow up someone like Reid or Cooper or Espino, just so they'll have to acknowledge that their poll is screwed. I wonder if this will be the only poll, or if they will marry it to a phone poll perhaps, and much mroe heavily weight the phone poll.

05-13-05, 04:20 PM (EST)
51. "RE: Random thoughts and observations"
Suzzer,

How do you get/delete cookies with Perl?

I have made a VB app that votes for me, but it is not as efficient as your perl script. I'm only getting 1 vote every 5 seconds or so because i have to wait for the page to load so i can get the cookie.

I don't think you should blow up Reid. The fact that Lange or Tarick are winning shows the poll is broken. THe last thing we need is all the worst fighters fighting. I was looking forward to watching this....

05-13-05, 05:49 PM (EST)
53. "RE: Random thoughts and observations"
Perl has built-in cookie handling with the LWP::Cookie module. I hit the first url, then the 2nd, just like a browser would. Then I just wrap the whole thing in a loop, re-initializing the cookie jar each time. I pattern-match the line where it says 'Thanks for Voting!' on the second response just to make sure it works each time. It's basically limited by the time it takes the site to return the two responses, which (credit Yahoo) is pretty quick. It might be that if I don't explicitly ask Perl for the content, it just ignores the page-load. I ignore the content on the first page. But I do search through the content on the second page, and that still goes pretty quick. I do print the cookie out to the console just to slow it down a bit.

Also as an aside, there's some kind of alpha-randomization they're using to generate the cookie keys. I'm not sure if it's purely random or possibly based on some of the other cookie time parameters. Any cryptographers in the audience? Could be a fun challenge to try to crack the code, although as we've shown, it's not necessary to break the code to trick the poll.

Here's a few cookie keys:
2irlon9189sht&b
40p00c1189shu&b
efqk8jd189shv&b
2tnnpcp189shv&b
bnkmq69189si0&b
e2sulm5189si1&b
05nthv1189si2&b
96vpj71189si3&b
cvi99d5189si3&b
3rh5fnp189si4&b

Should I just post the whole script, like hackers do with security flaws? Nahhh. Actually anyone who can figure out how to install Perl should be able to write the script themselves, there's nothing to it. There was one slightly tricky part, at least for me, that I'll leave whomever to figure out.

By the way, I did bump Jonathan back up to 3%. I couldn't resist. But I agree about not blowing anyone up. I'll let someone else face the karmic consequences of that.

shanes 6 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-05, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shanes Click to send private message to shanes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Random thoughts and observations"
Suzzer,

If it works, why dont you help Ishe out a little, we all know that if it was true fan voting he would easily be top 3.

05-13-05, 01:49 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Random thoughts and observations"
If all of the voters were true fans of boxing, that may be the case. However, a lot of voters are more likely true fans of the show.

05-13-05, 04:51 PM (EST)
52. "RE: Random thoughts and observations"
Ishe, Bosante and Gilbert should all automatically be chosen just because they made it to the second round. After that you can vote those that never even won a fight.

Contenderfan4u 3 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-05, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Contenderfan4u Click to send private message to Contenderfan4u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Random thoughts and observations"
I want to see Ishe get his just do. Why are his numbers staying the same! He should get some kind of consideration. I recieved an email from here, asking to consider him, as fan favorite.

I actually, like him as a fighter and person.

Someone help him.

CubsFan05 37 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-05, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CubsFan05 Click to send private message to CubsFan05 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "Ishe could be overtaken by Brent!!!"
How ironic is it that Brent, the worst fighter of the group, may end up fighting the only guy who didn't fight in Jeff Fraza?

I feel badly for Ishe if this survey is the official mechanism for deciding the 3 fights. Brent obviously didn't belong in this group.

As of 8am, Brent had 4% and Ishe had 5% for the 6th and final spot. There is a chance Brent could overtake Ishe before this thing is over.

05-14-05, 11:57 PM (EST)
56. "Fan voting A JOKE!!"
It sure seems that the fan voting has turned into a race to see who can rig the system the best. If NBC cares about the actual fan vote at all, they should use the results as they stood after 2 days of voting (with Joey and Anthony not surprisingly the top two). Nobody wants to see Jimmy and Tarick in the top fan match-up...c'mon!!!

05-15-05, 01:38 AM (EST)
57. "Ridiculous"
This is absolutely the stake through the heart of this show's last,death-defying corpse of credibility. With 12 hours orshow remainng, Ishe Smith is tied for last place with Brent Cooper. Unbelievable.

robert25 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-05, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail robert25 Click to send private message to robert25 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "Tarick has true fans..."
Tarick has true fans, he is an Arab American that is very well known in the arab community in the USA, and world wide. He has links on a few very busy websites, (howardstern.com, and a couple of arab newspapers) That generate over 100,000 hits per day. He been in newspapers, the local news, he been invited to school parades and all these people love and follow Tarick a lot. I seen Taricks website jump from 11000 hits to 36000 hits in just one day. I wonder how you can rig that also. Tarick does not need to rig the votes because of his popularity. The only reason a lot of people watch the show is because of Tarick. In my opinion Tarick is the best fighter on the show he will prove himself May 24th. He just needed a tune up, he's hungrier than ever. He's in the best shape of his life. Watch out Jimmy Lang. And Ishe "Tarick at 21% thats crazy" Go get some Fans, and Dont hate. Take some notes from Tarick, get some class.

05-15-05, 07:23 PM (EST)
60. "RE: Tarick has true fans..."
Tarick may have class, but no way does he have a legit fan base to generate that type of percentage change. Explain to me how Tarick and Jimmy are the ONLY ones going up in percent, while everyone else is rapidly falling.
And when you talk about the only reason "a lot" of people watch the show is because of Tarick...well I also know a lot of people who are only watching the show because of Anthony. Fact is, every fighter has a group of people who are watching just because they are on the show. And by the way, are they still watching the show, or did they just watch the 15 minutes that Tarick was on?
I'm sorry about my sarcasm, but just the fact that you could deny the OBVIOUS voting corruption blows my mind.

05-16-05, 10:09 AM (EST)
61. "RE: Tarick has true fans..."
I know for a FACT that Tarrick is sending out emails asking people to vote for him and link it and forward it and so on and so on...I used to like the guy but now after I have seen all his different methods of begging for votes...I hope Jimmy Lange knocks him out.

*Bonsante will knockout Fraza

** And if this voting finishes the way it is now....OMG!

Ishe vs. Brent?!(Make sure the ambulance is ringside)

CubsFan05 37 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-05, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CubsFan05 Click to send private message to CubsFan05 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "Ishe vs Brent"
Most solid fighters who lose their first match come back with a vengeance their first fight back.

The only way that Ishe could fight Brent would be if they both overtake Jeff Fraza. At this pace, they will do just that.

The fights will be as follows:

Tarick Salmaci vs. Jimmy Lange - Jimmy should win this one depending on how hard Tarick has been training.

Anthony Bonsante vs. Joey Gilbert - If Tony figures out how to guard against the uppercut, he should use his experience to beat Joey.

Ishe Smith vs. Jeff Fraza - Ishe will probably dominate this one even though I have never seen Fraza fight.

Brent Cooper??? - If he overtakes Fraza, this will be a bloodbath...

05-16-05, 11:08 AM (EST)
63. "RE: Ishe vs Brent"
Fraza is a natural 140 lb fighter. she is a world-ranked natura 154 lb fighter. It would be a horrible mismatch.

And as for Ishe vs. Brent. I tell you what: you have to wonder if Nevada would even sanction that match. Ishe is fond of Brent, and if he were forced to fighthis friend and fellow Christian, I suspect it would make him even madder at the show and the poll. I would be a very difficlt experience for him.

05-16-05, 11:10 AM (EST)
64. "When does this thing end?"
Anyone know when fan voting ends? Ishe told me he thought it was midnight last night, but the poll is still up.

shanes 6 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-05, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shanes Click to send private message to shanes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "Ishe"
Ishe just got overtaken by Brent? He needs some votes! The finale wont be as good if hes not on the card, he deserves it.

salsa king 15 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-05, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail salsa%20king Click to send private message to salsa%20king Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "RE: Ishe"
this is BS, how can Ishe not be in the top 6? I have tickets for vegas and he was one of the main reasons!!!!!!!

05-16-05, 02:03 PM (EST)
67. "RE: Ishe"
In my opinion Joey, Anthony and Ishe should be shoe-ins. Who really wants to see Brent Cooper or Tarrick again?

If you won the first round you should be automatic. The voting could be for the other spots.

05-19-05, 09:59 AM (EST)
79. "RE: Ishe"
Based on that comment, Peter shouldn't be in. He lost the first round.

Who wants to see Tarick again?? I do.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-16-05, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
68. "It's over"
Ugh, I've been swamped for the last three weeks and haven't been around much, but ...

...the poll now says: "Official voting is over. Additional voting is for entertainment purposes only."

05-16-05, 03:27 PM (EST)
69. "RE: It's over"
LAST EDITED ON 05-16-05 AT 03:28 PM (EST)

Ishe was ahead by 1% at midnight eastern last night when voting was supposed to close. I made sure he was ahead. Somebody was running a script for Brent but it was too little too late.

But we'll see what the people with Contender do. I'm going to be so unbelievably pissed if Ishe isn't in the fan favorites because everyone knows he should be and i don't need to see Brent get pounded again.

PS - Jimmy Lange and Tarick really cheated bad. I hear there is a 200k purse at stake, so I guess that's why. Try asking them about it at jimmylange.com and see how long your post lasts.

05-16-05, 04:03 PM (EST)
70. "RE: It's over"
I spoke with Ishe very briefly abou two hours ago. He said he believed he had not made it, but he was seeking confirmation and would let me know as soon as he knew for sure. And I, of course, will in turn pass on the news here. He had just arrived at the gym; if the news is true, some poor sparring partner is in for a whupping!

I believe that the purse breakdown for winners and losers of the fan faves is: #1 vs #2: 200K/100K; #3 vs #4: 100K vs $50K; # vs. #6: $50K/25K. Thatmay be wrong, but it is something like that. So yeah, no wonder there was cheating. It's ludicrous to have someone's career and earnings in the hands of a riggable poll like that.

05-16-05, 04:15 PM (EST)
71. "RE: It's over"
Well that is BS. Guess we all get to see Tarrick and Brent Cooper again. Unbelievable!

05-16-05, 09:23 PM (EST)
72. "RE: It's over"
Tell Ishe that he WAS AHEAD at midnight when the voting was supposed to stop!!!

Thats the only reason I didn't run a script to keep him ahead of Brent's script!

05-17-05, 05:15 AM (EST)
73. "RE: It's over"
LAST EDITED ON 05-17-05 AT 05:25 AM (EST)

This is absolutely SICKENING if Ishe didn't make this cut... I'm thinking "midnight EST or midnight PST"? UGH.

I figure out how to do the cookies thing, but I couldn't do for much than a couple few times -- all for Mr. Smith, of course.

I hope NBC just uses the voting as a GUIDELINE, not as a be all end all. I'm almost sure there's some kind of legal loophole somewhere that says it's up to their final discretion... and then I'm sure they'll select Ishe.

At least here's hoping.

05-18-05, 01:20 PM (EST)
74. "RE: It's over"
With Gilbert out the matches should be as follows:

Tarrick vs. Jimmy

Bonsante vs. Fraza

Ishe vs. Cooper( OMG! park the ambulance at ringside)

05-18-05, 01:51 PM (EST)
75. "RE: It's over"
Are you getting this from any official source yet? I'm wondering if there's a chance Yahoo will try to go in and "cleanse" all of the obviously fake votes. If they don't that's really really lame and I could even see a lawsuit coming out of it.

stephs47 68 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-05, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail stephs47 Click to send private message to stephs47 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
76. "RE: Fan Favorite voting"
LAST EDITED ON 05-18-05 AT 03:02 PM (EST)

Who and how will they decide who will be fighting on the undercard? Will they do 1 vs 2, and so on(based on how many votes each got)? Just wondering if anyone knows. Also, who were the 6 that made it now that Gilbert is out?

05-18-05, 04:02 PM (EST)
78. "RE: Fan Favorite voting"
The top 6 since Gilbert is out are what I llisted above:

Lange
Salmachi
Bonsante
Fraza
Cooper
Smith

as far as the pairings I just went by what was suggested by VFW which was that it would be 1-2,3-4,5-6...just speculative, not official

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •