The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Money"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

eeler1 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-13-05, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eeler1 Click to send private message to eeler1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Money"
Anyone know much do these guys get paid? Per episode, per season, or otherwise? I'm talking about the show, not the bouts at the finale.

Speaking of finale, I'm assuming its going to be shown live on the evening of May 24, is that right? I may need to arrange my schedule so that I can watch.

I've been reading up on some of the threads here, as I just stumbled onto this site the other day. Hope the show comes back next year, agree the five round format is dumb and possibly works against the more experienced fighters, judging seems to be more for amatuer bouts than pros as far as I can tell, and the whole fight needs to be shown somewhere without editing.

Thats all for now.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Money pinkribbonmom 05-13-05 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

pinkribbonmom 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-13-05, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinkribbonmom Click to send private message to pinkribbonmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Money"
I read somewhere that the boxers have been getting paid $1500 a week to stay in shape and keep training since production wrapped up last fall. I don't know if that's how much they got during production too or not. And I have no idea how much they got for their fights during the show. I did read where Jesse Brinkley donated his winnings from his fight against Jonathan Reid. He gave Jonathan the money so he could take all his kids to Disneyland.

Yes, the finale is going to be shown live the night of May 24th. The fan favorites are only going to be shown on the web during the day. (I assume they'll show clips and maybe the bronze bout before the finale.)

Someone said they saw Stallone on "The View" the other day and he pretty much said there WON'T be a season 2. I don't know.

Hope that helps! Welcome!

Jennifer

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •