The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"East Coast Spoiler Thread - Discussion of 5/8 Episode "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

pdaj 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-08-05, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pdaj Click to send private message to pdaj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"East Coast Spoiler Thread - Discussion of 5/8 Episode "
Where is everyone?

I'll have to pick up the slack. ;)

Two hours until "game time" ..

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread - Dis... FFantasyFX 05-08-05 1
 Rounds 1 - 3 FFantasyFX 05-08-05 2
 Round 4 FFantasyFX 05-08-05 3
 Round 5 FFantasyFX 05-08-05 4
   RE: Round 5 pdaj 05-08-05 5
       Mostly Agree FFantasyFX 05-08-05 6
           RE: Mostly Agree ladro 05-08-05 7
               RE: Mostly Agree jenniferlyn 05-09-05 8
                   RE: Mostly Agree FFantasyFX 05-09-05 10
               RE: Mostly Agree ARnutz 05-09-05 9
 arrogant jesse vs obnoxious anthony matt_abt_u 05-09-05 11
   RE: arrogant jesse vs obnoxious ant... ChicagoTRS 05-09-05 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

FFantasyFX 1011 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-08-05, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FFantasyFX Click to send private message to FFantasyFX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread - Discussion of 5/8 Episode "
Whoa . . . quiet in here.

It seems like the preeminent question of this episode is if Jesse can get down to the requisite weight in time. Apparently he did. Man, they really are trying to edit this episode as a Jesse loss . . .

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-08-05, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FFantasyFX Click to send private message to FFantasyFX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Rounds 1 - 3 "
This is really amazing. I don't think it can be editing, but I think Anthony actually won the first two rounds. Jesse is laying an egg . . . although he's come out strong in the third round.

05-08-05, 08:45 PM (EST)
3. "Round 4 "
The curse of the horrid trainer strikes again . . . based on what has been shown on television so far, I'd have to give Anthony three rounds to one round for Jesse.

05-08-05, 08:48 PM (EST)
4. "Round 5 "
If the editing was accurate, Anthony played that final round much too aggressively. And we have our first knockout of the season.

pdaj 47 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-05, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pdaj Click to send private message to pdaj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Round 5 "
As you guys stated, the West's trainer ("1/2 Man 1/2 Stupidity") .. had been given a lot of positive attention for his motivational tactics in the corner for this show.

But what the hell was he doing tonight?

Telling Bonsante to go after him when he had the match won? Didn't he watch Rocky II? All he had to do was last the round and the fight was his! Immense stupidity on the behalf of Bonsante and his corner.

Jesse looked awful tonight -- and he was fortunate to land the perfect blow.

05-08-05, 09:06 PM (EST)
6. "Mostly Agree"
I agree - Jesse looked absolutely horrible tonight. He's going to get creamed by whoever fights him in the semifinals unless he shapes up.

On one hand, I can't blame Bonsante for wanting to continue fighting in the way that scored him the three of the first four rounds. Who knows what would have happened if Anthony had gone conservative; it may have taken him out of his rhythm and Jesse would have scored the knockout anyway. Still, his style left him wide open to counterattacks and I would have to agree that the safer and smarter tactic would have been to stay on the defensive in round five.

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-05, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Mostly Agree"
Maybe it was just the editing, but assuming Bonsante was leading 3-1 going into the final round, I think he came out way too aggresive. He should have just danced and jabbed his way through the final round. Easy for me to say

jenniferlyn 147 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-09-05, 05:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jenniferlyn Click to send private message to jenniferlyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Mostly Agree"
Son of a B&$#@ I fell asleep and missed the show!!! I'm assuming Jesse won by a lucky blow in the last round?? Did Bonsante really get knocked out cold, or did he just fall down and the judge called the fight?? Damn, they better come out with this season on DVD so I can really see what happened!!

05-09-05, 07:39 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Mostly Agree"
Jenniferlyn:

Unless the fight was heavily edited, Jesse did indeed win the fight with a lucky blow in the last round. Anthony clearly won rounds one, two, and four, and was winning five until Jesse landed the punch that turned the tables. Anthony wasn't knocked out totally cold though. He got up after the knockdown and seemed to be alert enough to indicate to the ref that he would continue boxing. However, Anthony clearly wasn't all there since Jesse proceeded to knock him silly afterwards. The ref stepped in and called the fight before Anthony seriously got hurt.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-09-05, 07:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Mostly Agree"
I agree with you ladro, but yeah... easy for me to say.

matt_abt_u 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-09-05, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail matt_abt_u Click to send private message to matt_abt_u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "arrogant jesse vs obnoxious anthony"
jesse got lucky with that uppercut as he was losing the fight big time. he looked lethargic, could be the effect of losing too much water trying to make the scale.

anthony, was looking for the kill to shut out jesses mouth but too bad, he got over confident when going for it, as a result, got careless.

my heart sank when i saw his daughter looked at her dad being punched into a pulp.. sad, but thats boxing.

ChicagoTRS 39 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-05, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ChicagoTRS Click to send private message to ChicagoTRS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: arrogant jesse vs obnoxious anthony"
Interested in seeing the score cards for this fight but looked obvious Anthony was way ahead and just needed to cruise through the last round. The ring side comments from Tommy and others made it clear Jesse needed the knockout in the 5th. Really poor corner work in Anthonys corner, he should have went to a more conservative approach.

Another good fight...one thing has been proven throughout this show is that all of these fighters have put up very good efforts even when most of the "experts" have called certain fights mismatches. Jesse was supposed to destroy Anthony...Peter was supposed to crush Joey...Ishe was supposed to beat everyone...etc...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •