The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bronze match and fan favorites"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

Contender1 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-04-05, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Contender1 Click to send private message to Contender1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bronze match and fan favorites"
I'm just curious to see if anyone's sure that these fights will be televised. Does anyone know for sure?

Also, can't wait to see how the voting will work, if everyone is allowed one vote that will kill the 4-5-6 guys. We know Ishe and Joey are coming back.

If anyone knows anything please reply.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bronze match and fan favorites VegasFightWriter 05-04-05 1
 Should I post reports? VegasFightWriter 05-04-05 2
   RE: Should I post reports? madkata 05-06-05 3
       RE: Should I post reports? VegasFightWriter 05-07-05 5
   RE: Should I post reports? PagongRatEater 05-06-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

VegasFightWriter 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-04-05, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VegasFightWriter Click to send private message to VegasFightWriter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bronze match and fan favorites"
I don't know. I do know that the undercard fights begin at 10AM (!) Vegas time, so they won't be televised live. Maybe highlights on the main show? I'll be back in Vegas this weekend for the Castillo-Corrales fight, so I'll find out then.

I'm guessing (and only guessing) that voting will be like American Idol: vote early and often. As a result, Ishe will be voted off and Ahmed Kaddour will fight Scott Savol.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-04-05, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VegasFightWriter Click to send private message to VegasFightWriter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Should I post reports?"
BTW, would folks like me to post reports of the Battle for the Bronze fights? I'll find out beforehand if they are scheduled to be televised; if so, I won't post anything except with a Spoilers header. If not, I can throw up some results as soon as I get a chance.

madkata 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-06-05, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail madkata Click to send private message to madkata Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Should I post reports?"
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Post EVERYTHING you can (the undercards too -- whatever that means -- what does "undercard" mean, anyway? Obviously a novice to boxing (but not anymore

Do put "Spoiler" heading atop though -- it's so much more delicious to open!

05-07-05, 02:22 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Should I post reports?"
"Undercard" is simply the name given to all the supporting bouts on a fight card. Generally, there will be one main event (which in this case will be Finalist A vs. Finalist B), a chief support bout, or "co-main event", which for The Contender will be Semi-Finalist A vs Semi Finalist B; and the other fights, known as the "undercard."

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-06-05, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Should I post reports?"
Great idea - definitely put a Spoilers heading (and plenty of filler material in the first paragraph). You've had some great posts in this forum and I'd hate to see you get banned for forum violations.

Kaddour vs. Savol? I was soooo hoping for chick fight with Kristen from Apprentice and SuperNanny.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •