The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rank the fighters 1-16"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

stirlo1984 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-02-05, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail stirlo1984 Click to send private message to stirlo1984 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rank the fighters 1-16"
I'd be interested to know how everyone would rate the 16 contestants. Obviously the results so far have give a few clues, but the final 4 aren't necesarily the best 4 because of the match-ups.

Here's my take
1 Manfredo (he'll beat Gomez next time around)
2 Smith (he'd beat Mora 9 times out of 10 and over a longer fight)
3 Mora
4 Brinkly
5 Alfonso
6 Gilbert (he's really come on a lot)
7 Reid (looked a bit soft to me)
8 Lange (he met an inspired fighter)
9 Bonsante
10 Ahmed
11 Najai (irrelevant now I suppose)
12 Espinosa
13 Delarosa (overated)
14 Salmaci (over the hill)
15 Fraza (who knows, but he's a light welterweight for cryingout loud)
16 Cooper (ouch)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rank the fighters 1-16 thecontender2 05-02-05 1
   RE: Rank the fighters 1-16 Rebellwyr 05-02-05 2
       RE: Rank the fighters 1-16 pollardsvision 05-02-05 3
       RE: Rank the fighters 1-16 thecontender2 05-02-05 7
 RE: Rank the fighters 1-16 pdaj 05-02-05 4
 RE: Rank the fighters 1-16 FarwestChips 05-02-05 5
 RE: Rank the fighters 1-16 FFantasyFX 05-02-05 6
   RE: Rank the fighters 1-16 mike13 05-03-05 8
 RE: Rank the fighters 1-16 Umm 05-03-05 9
 RE: Rank the fighters 1-16 MDSkinner 05-03-05 10
 RE: Rank the fighters 1-16 PhoenixMons 05-03-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

thecontender2 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-02-05, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thecontender2 Click to send private message to thecontender2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rank the fighters 1-16"
1 Joey Gilbert
2 Sergio Mora
3 Peter Manfredo Jr.
4 Alfonso Gomez
5 Ishe Smith
6 Jessy Brinkley
7 Ahmed Kahddour
8 Miguel Espinosa

The rest? Who cares! LOL

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Rebellwyr 34 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-05, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebellwyr Click to send private message to Rebellwyr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rank the fighters 1-16"
LOL, I love joey too, but number one? most volatile and entertaining maybe..

pollardsvision 25 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-05, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pollardsvision Click to send private message to pollardsvision Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rank the fighters 1-16"
Hey guys...i love the show and just recently found this sight...

1)Mora
2)Manfredo
3)Gomez
4)Smith
5)Brinkley
6)Kaddour
7)Gilbert
8)Bonsante
9)Reid
10)Salmaci
11)Lange
12)DelaRosa

FYI- MOra moved all the way from #99 to #20 after his last fight...Smith dropped from #11 to #21

thecontender2 48 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-05, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thecontender2 Click to send private message to thecontender2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Rank the fighters 1-16"
Rebellwyr, Joey is the man. He came into this fight with 2 handicaps and yet he still put on a great fight.
He was gonna try and continue to fight with that eye gashed.
I would of quit when my ribs popped. Jesse says that Guido aint got no heart. Joey has the biggest heart of all the contenders.
If Joey would of loaned Delarosa just a piece of his heart, Delarosa would of stayed to fight whom ever.
Not only does Joey have tremendous heart he has a chin of Steel. Mandfredo hit him with everthing but the kictchen sink and that did not work. It took a head butt to finaly take him out.
Joey is a bad mother flower.
Let me put it to you this way. I would rather fight Manfredo than get in the ring with Gilbert.
That is how I see it.

pdaj 47 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-05, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pdaj Click to send private message to pdaj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rank the fighters 1-16"
Here's mine:

1a Smith
1b Manfredo
2a Mora
2b Gomez
3a Bonsante
3b Brinkly
3c Najai
4a Reid
4b Ahmed
4c Gilbert
4d Espinosa
4e Lange
-----------
5 Fraza
6 Delarosa
7 Salmaci
8 Cooper

FarwestChips 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-02-05, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FarwestChips Click to send private message to FarwestChips Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rank the fighters 1-16"
As of right now the way the show played out:

1. Gomez (though I don’t think he can win due to the tough fights he has had)

2. Smith (Evan though he lost he is still the guy with the best chance at a major title, Estrada winning would of helped him but oh well.)

3 Manfredo (He may win it all, but I don’t think he is better or will go farther than Gomez or smith.) (Take away the cut and add what little we know about Joey, I think Joey does enough to win on the other two score cards. But Joey could not beat him twice, (say what you will if he wins the check, but Gomez handed him a proper whoopin)

4. Mora (Ill give him his dues, he dealt Smith a loss, of course he out thought him not out boxed him but that’s ok a wins a win.)

5. Gilbert (Against my better judgment I will put Joey at 5 he won me over with his heart, but he will never win a valid title, I just hope he doesnt waste to much time learning his place in boxing and finding his place in the court room.)

6. Lang (The real number 5 after removing my heart from my chest.) ( I will not let the clubber die)

7. Anthony (Cuz I have no one else I care to put this high)

8. Brinkley (Do I have to count him? God I hate this thread)

** Idiots notes; Kaddour beats # seven and # eight if he could find a set of testis to borrow and get Joey to donate 1/8th of his heart to him. **

9-16. Blah who care anyways? as long as Cooper is # 17 and I can fit Reggie Strickland in at 16 LMAO, cooper lost to Reggie Strickland OMG! LMAO wait WAIT I cant catch my breath. LMAO! Oh oh Hummmm.... Brent Cooper Whaaaaahahahah Reggie Strickland HEhehehehe. I’m out yo.

P.S. Didn’t we already have this post once? And “I “that’s right yours truly kept trying to bring it back but you bastards kept letting it slide? Have I mentioned you all suck?
I hate everyone, I hope you all get rashes…Blah.
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=19&forum=DCForumID85&omm=0
One of the actual fighters from the show contributed to this one, Blah I’m bringing it back now.

FFantasyFX 1011 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-02-05, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FFantasyFX Click to send private message to FFantasyFX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Rank the fighters 1-16"
Based solely from what I've seen on the show:

1.) Alfonso Gomez
2.) Ishe Smith
3.) Sergio Mora
4.) Joey Gilbert
5.) Peter Manfredo
6.) Jesse Brinkley
7.) Miguel Espinosa
8.) Jimmy Lange
9.) Anthony Bonsante
10.) Ahmed Kaddour
11.) Jonathan Reid
12.) Najai Turner
13.) Juan Del A Rosa
14.) Tarick Salmaci
15.) Brent Cooper

mike13 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-03-05, 02:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mike13 Click to send private message to mike13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Rank the fighters 1-16"
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-05 AT 03:01 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-03-05 AT 02:59 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-03-05 AT 02:58 AM (EST)

1. Sergio Mora (Hard style to adjust to in a five round fight)
2. Ishe Smith (Not used to going five rounds, too short of a fight.
3. Tarick Salmaci ( I seen him fight before and he is a lot better fighter than he showed, just had to get the ring rust off.To big and talented for most of these guys)
4. Alfonso Gomez (little Duran)
5. Peter Manfredo
6. Jesse Brinkley (Strong Country boy)
7. Miguel Espino ( Keeps coming and gave Peter a close fight)
8. Ahmed Kaddour (Talented, but not focused enough)
9. Joey Gilbert (Strong if you stand in front of him, easy fight if you box him and work angles)
10. Najai Turpin (Lost very close fight to Sergio, very tricky)
11. Juan De La Rosa ( Everybody knocked him because he pulled out,Tarick hurt him. Hes young and will get better)
12. Jimmy Lange ( Good boxer )
13.Bonsante (Stong, but limited boxing skill)
14. Johnathon Reid (Better than average boxer)
15. Jeff Fraza (jr.welterweight)
16. Brent Cooper (Not talented enough)

Umm 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-03-05, 06:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Umm Click to send private message to Umm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Rank the fighters 1-16"
1. Manfredo (if the first fight with gomez were 6 or 7 rounds Alfanzo would have gone down)
2. Smith (probably HAD the best shot for a title but got outsmarted and frustrated)
3. Gomez (he's above Mora for one reason... Mora would never get under his skin. Alfonzo would just laugh and keep punchin then fall down due to lack of conditioning)
4. Mora (what can you say you cant hit him... but he cant make you pay. If he had some power he would be unstopable)
5. Brinkly (power and skill but alittle past his prime I think)
6.Bonsante (hes better then he gets credit for dont forget he went 12 rounds with manfredo however hes just a brawler no real boxing skill)
7.Gilbert (Masive stamina very strong and all heart but still fights like its the ncaa with alittle spit and polish joey could be a major force)
8.Lange (should have been in the final 8 but hey he underestimated joeys abillity to take a Hard punch)
9.Reid (Great fighter...in his day but not anymore hes to slow for the young kids)
10.Delarosa (The kid has raw power but should never have turned pro so young. someone needs to take off the diaper and make him fight a real fight)
11.Ahmed (first: not used to the U.S. second: he has no sack. third: hes not that pretty. if someone could get through that thick skull he could be something special)
12.Espinosa (fought hard but just outclassed)
13.Salmaci (if he choses to he could be a strong fighter again but he still has no power)
14.Najai (not important anymore)
15.Fraza (never should have been there anyway)
16.Cooper (did anyone else catch the part where he said "God is my right hand" well not in his case. oh and by the way he was holding up his LEFT hand in a fist when he said it, what a
dipsh--!)

p.s. I think a 12 round fight between Ishe and Manfredo would be one hell of a war.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-03-05, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Rank the fighters 1-16"
Understand that I never watch any "real" boxing, just this show, so my opinion is really truly based completely on what has happened on the show.

1. Mora
2. Alfonso
3. Smith
4. Manfredo (I expect #2 and #4 to change, but for right now this is what I have seen)
5. Brinkly (could be higher, but since he has not had his second round fight yet, this is where I am forced to put him. Could easily jump two or more spaces with dominant win)
6. Gilbert
7. Bonsante
8. Najai (gave Mora a decent fight and seemed solid to me. Hopefully he is at peace now)
9. Lange
10. Reid
11. Ahmed
12. Delarosa
13. Espinosa
14. Fraza
15. Salmaci (only reason I have him behind Fraza, is because Fraza is unknown to me. I expected more out of Salmaci, and he looked awful against a flailing Delarosa)
16. Cooper

Just my take on it based on the show. I have no knowledge of any of these guys prior to the show however. I will say this, the show has made me more interested in boxing.

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-03-05, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Rank the fighters 1-16"
My ranking overall, in terms of overall talent/skill:

1 Smith - definitely think he's the most talented of the bunch. Should've been him fighting Mosley a couple of weeks ago.
2 Manfredo
3 Mora - a thinking fighter...very good at reading his opponents from what I can tell
4 Gomez - I'd love to rank him higher, but I think he needs a little bit more experience against better fighters...I think he's got a lot of talent and has the potential to be great
5 Brinkley

The rest don't really matter, IMO.

Got blog?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •