The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vote for your fan favorite"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-27-05, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vote for your fan favorite"
OK, let's try a non-spoiler version of this. Who would you vote back in as your fan favorite?

Please, do not include spoiler information in your responses.

"If there was ever a time you wanted permission to run over a clown . . . ."

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Vote for your fan favorite ARnutz 04-27-05 1
   RE: Vote for your fan favorite mike13 04-28-05 2
       RE: Vote for your fan favorite KingDavid102077 04-28-05 3
           RE: Vote for your fan favorite pdaj 04-28-05 4
               RE: Vote for your fan favorite Italian Stallion 04-28-05 5
                   RE: Vote for your fan favorite volsfan 04-29-05 7
                   RE: Vote for your fan favorite ladro 04-29-05 10
       RE: Vote for your fan favorite finalround 04-30-05 18
   RE: Vote for your fan favorite madkata 04-29-05 6
       RE: Vote for your fan favorite finalround 04-30-05 13
 Alfonso Gomez Ricky 04-29-05 8
   RE: Alfonso Gomez VegasFightWriter 04-29-05 9
   RE: Alfonso Gomez finalround 04-30-05 14
 RE: Vote for your fan favorite umass 04-29-05 11
   RE: Vote for your fan favorite ARnutz 04-29-05 12
       RE: Vote for your fan favorite pdaj 04-30-05 15
           RE: Vote for your fan favorite kay_tin 04-30-05 16
   RE: Vote for your fan favorite AlgeCrumpler 04-30-05 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Vote for your fan favorite"
Let's see... choosing from who's been eliminated so far:

1. Ishe - my absolute favorite!
2. Jonathan - I really liked this guy.
3. Najai - but I guess I can't choose him.

I would vote for Alfonso because he is my other favorite, but he's still in it so I can't.

Isn't it ironic that the only boxer left from the East team is Peter and he was voted back in.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mike13 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-28-05, 02:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mike13 Click to send private message to mike13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Vote for your fan favorite"
Tarick,hes a great guy who deserves a second chance. Checkout his website. www.tarick.com

KingDavid102077 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-28-05, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KingDavid102077 Click to send private message to KingDavid102077 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Vote for your fan favorite"
I have tickets for the bronze and fan favorite match and will be heading over from NY. Couldn't get finale tix mainly becasue I couldn't find the presale password. Anyway I am voting for Ishe and I think he will get the most votes, I would like to see him fight either Peter, Jesse, Joey or Anthony, any one of the 2 guys that are not in the finale or bronze matchup since neither has been eliminated yet.

pdaj 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-28-05, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pdaj Click to send private message to pdaj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Vote for your fan favorite"
"Isn't it ironic that the only boxer left from the East team is Peter and he was voted back in."

Well, let's not forget that Juan left on his own accord. And Jeff had to leave for medical reasons, There's a possibility both could have still been hangin' around for another week or so representing the East. And, heck, if Alfonso is as talented as everyone thinks he is -- he'll beat Peter again.

That being said, let's look at things from another perspective:

Peter/Miguel --- Peter
Ahmed/Anthony --- Ahmed
Najai/Jesse* --- Najai
Johnathon/Joey --- Johnathon
Jimmy/Alfonzo* --- Alfonzo
Juan/Tarick --- Jaun
Brent/Ishe --- Ishe
Jeff/Sergio --- Sergio

What if these would have been the first round of matches?

While it's impossible to predict the outcome of all these fights (especially those with the * beside them), there's a good chance the proportion of East fighters to West fighters would have been closer if the matches would have fell a bit differently. In nearly every fight, I thought the West fighter had the upperhand. Also, does Anthony advance to the Final 8 by fighting anyone but Brent? There are many questions to consider .. and it's not nearly as black/white as some posters make it seem.

Italian Stallion 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-28-05, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Italian%20Stallion Click to send private message to Italian%20Stallion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Vote for your fan favorite"
Anthony is the best one. He deserves the money more than any of them. He is fighting for his two kids, and is a single father. What Anthony did was not cowardly, it was strategy. There is no team, beacause there is only 1 winner. Anthony fought the guy who he knew he could beat. What kind of moron would go into the ring with someone he couldn't beat,and for what reason, to prove himself. Anthony seems to have the biggest heart and is the most deserving.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-05, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Vote for your fan favorite"
There is no team, beacause there is only 1 winner.

Sure there is a team. At the time, they were competing as a team in a challenge. In MB's (Mark Burnette) TV shows they are all about one winner but they begin with challenges that involve teams. Survivor has tribes and The Apprentice has teams (book smarts vs. street smarts) but yet they have one winner.

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-29-05, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Vote for your fan favorite"
Let me get this straight; Anthony deserves the money because he has two kids?

finalround 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-30-05, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finalround Click to send private message to finalround Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Vote for your fan favorite"
I would also vote back Tarick.
Asl well as Ishe

madkata 54 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-05, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail madkata Click to send private message to madkata Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Vote for your fan favorite"
1. Ishe -- still my favorite. A bit of a downer, actually, and I've wondered if he needs to be on anti-depressants. In any case, I was shocked he was eliminated.

2. Tarick -- good fella, just warmin' back up.

04-30-05, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail finalround Click to send private message to finalround Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Vote for your fan favorite"
Tarick
Alfonso
Ishe

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-29-05, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Alfonso Gomez"
LAST EDITED ON 04-29-05 AT 04:58 PM (EST)

I like Alfonso the best. He doesn't look like much of a fighter but looks can be deceiving. He always finds a way to win his fights.

But if I had to vote someone back in I'd give Ahmed one more chance. Three times is the charm. He's gotta have some game to back up that mouth. he just hasn't shown it yet.

In the end, those of us that walk away winning, win more than just a loss - Audrey, Apprentice loser

VegasFightWriter 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-29-05, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VegasFightWriter Click to send private message to VegasFightWriter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Alfonso Gomez"
I saw Ahmed fight at the Staples Center last year. (Funniy enough, Ishe, who was already scouting him, long before the show, called me to ask me how he looked). He knocked the guy out in round four. I thought he looked decent-ish, good power, but nothing special in terms of boxing skill. Gotta wonder how his cofidence is how, though, after two defeats.

04-30-05, 00:43 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Alfonso Gomez"
Ahemd 3 time....why?

umass 25 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-05, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail umass Click to send private message to umass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Vote for your fan favorite"
Ishe, so he can beat the sh*t out of Jesse. >:-|

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-05, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Vote for your fan favorite"
Amen!

pdaj 47 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-05, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pdaj Click to send private message to pdaj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Vote for your fan favorite"
If that match-up becomes possible, I'm all for it.

kay_tin 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-30-05, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kay_tin Click to send private message to kay_tin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Vote for your fan favorite"
How about giving poor Jeff Fraza an opportunity to show what he can do? Knocked out by chickenpox, I felt so bad for him.

My two favorites are Sergio and Alfonso, so I'd love to see either one of them in this fight if they aren't in the finals.

Anyone else feel that Ahmed was edited in a more positive light his second go around? I don't think he deserves a third chance, but I liked him a lot more after watching him ask Sergio to read his girlfriends letter and finally *got* how little English he has under his belt.

AlgeCrumpler 39 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-05, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AlgeCrumpler Click to send private message to AlgeCrumpler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Vote for your fan favorite"
Yes I want to see an Ishe vs. Jessee fight as well. If Jessee makes the final 4, we'll have to wait until after the contender officially ends I guess.

Sergio said Burnett is already planning a rematch between him and Ishe. I have a feeling Ishe is going to get a ton of milage out of this show because there are several fighters who talked a lot about him that I presume could be on his hit list. Jessee, Anthony, Ahmed, and even Manfredo.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •