The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tell me it ain't So (Possible Spoiler)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

Italian Stallion 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-28-05, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Italian%20Stallion Click to send private message to Italian%20Stallion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tell me it ain't So (Possible Spoiler)"
I am totally rooting for Anthony. I absolutely love that guy. He is such a great father, and deserves the money the most out of all of them. I have been cheering for him since day 1. Please tell me that it isn't true that he gets knocked out. I am going to be extremely upset if he loses, but i would be devestated if he gets knocked out. Does he really get knocked out cold? Oh and by the way VFW, are you getting your info straight from Ishe.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tell me it ain't So (Possible S... Rebellwyr 04-29-05 1
   RE: Tell me it ain't So (Possible S... VegasFightWriter 04-29-05 2
 RE: Tell me it ain't So (Possible S... Bebo 04-29-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Rebellwyr 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-29-05, 00:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebellwyr Click to send private message to Rebellwyr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tell me it ain't So (Possible Spoiler)"
He says Ishe is tight lipped. Even so, doesn't it seem that somebody is risking getting their friend sued over the leaks?

VegasFightWriter 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-29-05, 05:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VegasFightWriter Click to send private message to VegasFightWriter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tell me it ain't So (Possible Spoiler)"
First of all, can we PLEASE keep spoiler discussions to the spoilers thread? Why start up a new thread that basically gives away one of the spoilers?

Second, of course I'm not putting my friend at risk. Do you honestly think that I would think so little of my friendship with Ishe that I would jeopardise him to prove my insider knowledge to people I don't know and will never meet? For Heaven's sake. Look, I KNEW Ishe was going to be on the show last summer. He knew I knew. And still he denied it to my face. So he's suddenly going to turn around and tell me all the results? Please. There were a lot more people than Ishe Smith involved in the production of the show. The only thing I will say about my sources is that, with one exception, they were not involved directly in the show's production. I am geting my info second-hand. It just happens to be accurate, or so it seems so far.

Now, let's PLEASE return this dscussion to the spoilers thread.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-29-05, 07:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tell me it ain't So (Possible Spoiler)"
This is already being discussed in the existing spoiler thread. Please do not start new threads about topics already being discussed. I'm locking this as a duplicate.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •